View Full Version : Did VMK Central move at Magic Kingdom?

mimi_mctoon
08-05-2007, 08:08 PM
I heard that VMK Central had moved buildings at Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, where has it moved too? I am going tomorrow & just want to know where to look.
Thanks!:wave2:

SpaceJack
08-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Well, I think it's in Main Street in WDW. Don't know about DLR

StitchMad
08-05-2007, 08:12 PM
It was SUPPOSEDLY moving to the arcade in Tomorrowland, right now, it is currently STILL in Main Street USA and I don't see any sign of it moving yet.

mimi_mctoon
08-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks! That is what I wondered.

Noelle
08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
I was there yesterday. It is still on Main Street.

GoofyGal1213
08-19-2007, 08:56 PM
its still on Main street i was just there and i dont think it moved since then so it should still be in the Cinema(Spelling) on Main Street.

Facnyface
08-20-2007, 03:01 AM
It' still on Main Street U.S.A. until September 30, 2007 and then it's moving. It's moving into the retired section of WDW history (meaning it wont be in the parks anymore).

Marysol
08-20-2007, 06:40 PM
It' still on Main Street U.S.A. until September 30, 2007 and then it's moving. It's moving into the retired section of WDW history (meaning it wont be in the parks anymore).

Hey now, it MIGHT come back into the parks. You never know.

There is a thread already on VMK Central's Future..:wave2:

punkpat
08-20-2007, 06:45 PM

no they are moving to tomorrowland

Caterpillar AEIOU
08-20-2007, 06:50 PM
The Quest counter is closing. The computers used to access VMK, and make a Born in the Park character will still be at both WDW and DLR.

They may remain on Main Street at WDW, but a lot of us have been told that tomorrowland will be the new home.

Marysol
08-20-2007, 07:44 PM
The day after yavn annoced I went to VMK Central and asked got the were moving to tomorrowland, some are doubt but many got the same responce.
I know it wasn't him but the guy I asked looked SO MUCH like VMK_Fusion! LOL

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1733416&posted=1#post1733416

That is a thread made a while ago with more info on it ;)

Facnyface
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey now, it MIGHT come back into the parks. You never know.

There is a thread already on VMK Central's Future..:wave2:

Yes it may but yavn said it's going away. So that is the confirmation we have so it's going away and for all we know it's for good so it's going away andit wont be back for a while if it even does come back.

LuckyJazz
08-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the information. I was wondering where it would go, lol. ;D

SweetSammi
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
yea i don't think it is moving bc why would yavn say it is closing but it is really moving?

LuckyJazz
08-20-2007, 09:34 PM
No, it's moving. It's just not going to be in Main Street USA anymore.

Facnyface
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
No, it's moving. It's just not going to be in Main Street USA anymore.

Yea it's moving into retired things of WDW or another words it's not going to be there anymore.

Marysol
08-23-2007, 01:03 AM
LOL
im going to ask around more when i go.

mr.blueblob
08-26-2007, 06:53 PM
vmk central in WDW is closing, not relocating.. it is not moving to tomorrowland, that was just a rumor.. its closing

In the place that vmk central was in WDW they are building some kind of "bibbidy bobbidy boo store" or something like that, after it closes on september 30th
at least thats what i heard.. but i might be wrong

greenhpper
08-27-2007, 03:00 AM
vmk central in WDW is closing, not relocating.. it is not moving to tomorrowland, that was just a rumor.. its closing

In the place that vmk central was in WDW they are building some kind of "bibbidy bobbidy boo store" or something like that, after it closes on september 30th

No, the bibbidy bobbidy bootique is going in the castle (confirmed in recent issue of Passholder magazine) where another souvenir store is currently located. I have heard several things might be going where VMK is but I am not going to list them as none are confirmed.

Marysol
08-29-2007, 02:31 AM

It's been confirmed that VMKC is moving to the tomorrowland arcade. A Jewlrey shop will take its place in the Cinema. As for the bippidi boppid boutique, i dont think they would move it to the park. Its a clever way to make money, since you need to pay park admission as well to add of to the 100 make over. You dont need to pay to even PARK or ADMISSION in dowtown disney.

carlenanderic
08-29-2007, 02:38 AM
I dont know, but I do know it is gone for.

SweetSammi
08-29-2007, 03:05 AM
It's been confirmed that VMKC is moving to the tomorrowland arcade. A Jewlrey shop will take its place in the Cinema. As for the bippidi boppid boutique, i dont think they would move it to the park. Its a clever way to make money, since you need to pay park admission as well to add of to the 100 make over. You dont need to pay to even PARK or ADMISSION in dowtown disney.

VMKC is CLOSING!!!! Those are all rumors. Why would yavn say it is closing if it is really moving. that doesn't make sence. the bibbid bobbid boutique is moving to the castle (i know this bc my little cousin is going to WDW in Nov. and the made reservations for that and they said it would be in the castle. i am not sure if they are going to have two BBBoutique (like if they are going to keep the one in DTD or if they are moving). they where vmk central is that is where they are going to put that store that is in the castle now (the BBBoutique is going where the store is). This has been confirmed in recent issue of Passholder magazine.

Elysabeth
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
I think I can clear this up. If they do at WDW what they did at Disneyland, VMK Central will be gone. You can no longer redeem quests. The booth is gone. HOWEVER, the computers are in Innoventions so you can still play VMK at Disneyland and/or create a new Born In Park character.

SOOOOOO, my guess is that at WDW, they will have the kiosks for PLAYING VMK in the Tomorrowland area, but not VMK Central for quest redemption.

Stemaboat_Tyler
08-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Well, DLR VMK Central is gone, and WDW VMK Central is closing September 29 i believe

thundurga
08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, DLR VMK Central is gone, and WDW VMK Central is closing September 29 i believe

Spetember 30th. IF u read the fine print in the letter i believe it said closing. It won't move they said closing when they did this to DLR.

la4gator
08-29-2007, 11:31 PM
im going to WDW soon and ill have to check this out

DizCaptain
08-30-2007, 12:53 AM
VMKC is closing not moving I dont think. The bibbidi bobidi boutique is now replacing the damascene shop which really upsets me cause now little spoiled princesses will come out of the castle and I will need to run before I can take my picture of it. >_<

Marysol
08-30-2007, 03:38 PM
I stopped by Magic Kingdom yesterday, and got the same responce. Yes, we are moving to tomorrowland. I asked many times. There was an offical press release on it so you cant deny that.

SweetSammi
08-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I stopped by Magic Kingdom yesterday, and got the same responce. Yes, we are moving to tomorrowland. I asked many times. There was an offical press release on it so you cant deny that.

they mean the computers are moving to tommorland like DLR but the atual VMKC at WDW is closing (meaning no more in-park quest but you can still make a born in park chahracter which is going to be moved into tomorrowland)

Marysol
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
You don't know that for sure until it happens. Weren't there always computers in DLR Innoventions. I've never beeen there but that what i thought..I dont belive there was an offical press release on moving computers o_o..

SweetSammi
08-31-2007, 07:54 PM
You don't know that for sure until it happens. Weren't there always computers in DLR Innoventions. I've never beeen there but that what i thought..I dont belive there was an offical press release on moving computers o_o..

well there was no offical press release on VMKC moving to tomorrowland. there is offical press release that VMKC is CLOSING!!!!!! just bc "they told you" that it is moving doesn't mean they are right. and besides you can't prove to us that it is moving

Marysol
08-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Yes there was! There was none on it closing! A Press release isn't the newsletter dear. Lots of people already know, endofstory. I'm not going to argue over such a ridiciouls subject. BYE.

SweetSammi
08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes there was! There was none on it closing! A Press release isn't the newsletter dear. Lots of people already know, endofstory. I'm not going to argue over such a ridiciouls subject. BYE.

well i don't believe you(no evidence), i believe yavn so i really don't care what you have to say. and here is some edvice. Don't cal people "dear" on vmk that is creepy O_o

atari
09-02-2007, 03:47 PM
I was at WDW yesterday and they said that they wil be closing it soon. They are moving the Art of Disney to that location as they are opening a Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique in the castle.

Sdude
09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Yup also they are moving vmk central into the tomorrowland arcade around the end of september/ beginning of october and will be moved in around late october/november/ yet they said even the latest around december :(

Facnyface
09-06-2007, 10:00 PM
well i don't believe you(no evidence), i believe yavn so i really don't care what you have to say. and here is some edvice. Don't cal people "dear" on vmk that is creepy O_o

I can agree to this. Yavn is the head master of VMK...