View Full Version : News From The Newsletter

Tang
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Mark your calendar for the next VMK Event on October 8 & 9. In the spirit of the season, we're treating you! We'll be building a maze for you to explore. Make it thru to the end to get your treat — no trick! More info next week.
What do you think which costume do you think might be sold ?

Spacexalp
09-28-2005, 12:13 PM
Maybe Master Graces Haunted Mansion Costume bc i believe the black one will be from the game..

PrincessWall
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
ok im telling all my friends in real life who play vmk about this event!! Ah!!! im so excited

Xucid
09-28-2005, 12:25 PM
thanks for the heads up sounds fun cant wait.

kangaroo_kale
09-28-2005, 01:11 PM
thanx for the info

Kancy
09-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Thanks! Im going to rack up credits so look for me in fireworks all day!!! I am also going to try to build a maze too, maybe there judging as well.

:wave2: ~*Kancy*~ :wave2:

Skaterooni
09-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I <3 Mazes.

So much fun!

ACEROLLER
09-28-2005, 07:20 PM
i do not know about judging but i wonder. Is the maze going to be with teleporters or is it going to be like a real maze. I am hoping a real maze. I am happy with the date of the event i am going to WDW this week and will not be back till the first day of the event. CREDIT CRAZY TIME. :mickeymo:

leowy
09-28-2005, 07:36 PM
i have heard when someone talking to yavn i think he said HM suit :) hope im right :D

figmentisback
09-28-2005, 07:39 PM
this could mean they fixed that bug.... and have an excuse to do the maze event now... YAY... to bad we cannot do it like universal or sea world's scarry ones...

Tang
09-28-2005, 07:48 PM
this could mean they fixed that bug.... and have an excuse to do the maze event now... YAY... to bad we cannot do it like universal or sea world's scarry ones...
hehe I would like a scarry 1 but my cocern is that maybe magic carpet ight come out

bfen
09-28-2005, 08:17 PM
hehe I would like a scarry 1 but my cocern is that maybe magic carpet ight come out
my thoughts exactly

Jord
09-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I got to watch CL_Nedakh test the maze but i did not do the maze it is not a room contest i don't think and the maze included a cast member's room so i just watched but i know where it goes and stuff i think unless the maze was fake but then why would they have a cast member?

I will get the costume and i might get magic carpet if it comes out

Xiris
09-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Mark your calendar for the next VMK Event on October 8 & 9. In the spirit of the season, we're treating you! We'll be building a maze for you to explore. Make it thru to the end to get your treat — no trick! More info next week.

It is confirmed there will be a haunted mansion suit.

ChrisR
09-28-2005, 08:36 PM
i hear carpet also. maybe even a gravedigger pin... NAH

Mr.Mental
09-28-2005, 08:41 PM
as long as haunted mansion costume is out, i'm not bothered what the event is, lol :goofy:

must rack up on credits :poison:

Tang
09-28-2005, 08:47 PM
that will be a prize though yavn said it would be earned in VMK right ?

bunnygoogles
09-28-2005, 08:49 PM
im gonna get as many credits as possible and redo some rooms

Horizons
09-28-2005, 09:47 PM
WOOT! Event time! :mickey2:

lemonysnicket3
09-28-2005, 10:19 PM
can we do it like the maze in toontown with the cogs and everything. I want an atotopia speedway like goofy speedway. I need to like get a lot of credits to make the maze. I will give a red penny press if you give me about 200 or 300 or 400 boxes. and about 2 teleporters(2 sets or one set)

Azure
09-28-2005, 11:54 PM
Finally!! An event where I am not in school and it's a long weekend!

Alexander
09-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Won't be attending.

Will be out of town visiting my sister for her 20th birthday.

Thankfully, I already covered all my bases by sending out PMs to all my connections. Don't worry, I promise I'll pay you back... somehow.

SoarinSoarin
09-29-2005, 11:34 AM
it's not fair i dont get it they make a maze or we make a maze? someone plz pm me what is going on! also all my friends think i am a disney freak and they make fun of me the only person i know who plays vmk is... well... my brother and like 2 of his friends! AHH!!

soarinsoarin

Tang
09-29-2005, 11:39 AM
it's not fair i dont get it they make a maze or we make a maze? someone plz pm me what is going on! also all my friends think i am a disney freak and they make fun of me the only person i know who plays vmk is... well... my brother and like 2 of his friends! AHH!!

soarinsoarin
they have a huge huge maze with 3 levels you will try to beat a level and get a prize then move onto another leveleach time you pass until you have finished each level leaving you with about 3 prizes if you complete the whole thing that's what I think

ForeverGoofy
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
I see no evidence there will be a costume, pin, or anything else of that nature available at the next event. All the press release says is that there will be a maze and you will get a prize for completing it. For all you know, it might just be a piece of furnishings or the now-rare Ned shirt. Please don't get everyone's hopes up, especially since I'm going to be out of town during this event! LOL
Actually, I'll be at Walt Disney World that weekend, so I'm sure I'll have a shot at buying whatever is available in the stores on special that weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

:goofy:

kangaroo_kale
09-29-2005, 12:41 PM
sweet does anyone know what the prizes are?...

Mickey_Dude
09-29-2005, 01:06 PM
I am probley going to make a scary maze in vmk for of witches cauldrons and stuff because i am bored LOL!

IslandofDream
09-29-2005, 07:22 PM
I hope they make a lot of rooms, because i'm considered about how long the wait is going to be to get into these rooms. Now 1596 people in front of me ... You are first in quere. Lost connnection. AHH!

WingedHeart
09-29-2005, 11:01 PM
OMG Goofy,

I'm so glad you posted on this thread regarding the rumor of a new costume/pin/etc!! I thought I was really missing something or forgot how to read or something. I don't see it listed anywhere either. Just prizes for completing the mazes. You got to figure they will not be very rare items unless some mazes are extremely difficult to complete.

:) Go Goofy Go :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Alexander
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
I see no evidence there will be a costume, pin, or anything else of that nature available at the next event. All the press release says is that there will be a maze and you will get a prize for completing it. For all you know, it might just be a piece of furnishings or the now-rare Ned shirt. Please don't get everyone's hopes up, especially since I'm going to be out of town during this event! LOL
Actually, I'll be at Walt Disney World that weekend, so I'm sure I'll have a shot at buying whatever is available in the stores on special that weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

:goofy:
Hey, I'll be out of town that weekend visiting my sister for her BIRTHDAY!

In any event, the only reason people are all "what's the costume? What's the pin?" is because the past events all had a costume and a new pin series come out in one fashion or another. Unless they ran out of costumes (which we know they haven't yet), something is bound to come out. Also, it's been confirmed that the yavn said the Haunted Mansion tux would come out in time for Halloween, and we all know what tomorrow is. ;)

Jord
09-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Hey, I'll be out of town that weekend visiting my sister for her BIRTHDAY!

In any event, the only reason people are all "what's the costume? What's the pin?" is because the past events all had a costume and a new pin series come out in one fashion or another. Unless they ran out of costumes (which we know they haven't yet), something is bound to come out. Also, it's been confirmed that the yavn said the Haunted Mansion tux would come out in time for Halloween, and we all know what tomorrow is. ;)
um.. not Halloween? lol

AshleyM
09-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Yay! I can't wait for that event!

P.S. 1,300th post! :)

-AshleyM

F0REVERL0ST
09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Yay! I can't wait for that event!

P.S. 1,300th post! :)

-AshleyM

On-Topic: The maze part of the event will be fun! :)

Off-Topic: Congrats AshleyM!

PowerGirl
09-30-2005, 12:00 PM

Yay!! My brother is on VMK too, and he is jumping for joy over here. I might get a suit too......

I really hope the princess dress will come out. I've got about 1300 credits stored, but I will be playing fireworks a lot so my goal is to get more than 2700. That will be enough to buy the princess dress and the hm tux, I hear there will also be a mickey princess hat, looks like a shopping spree next weekend!!!
'

Coolbessy
10-06-2005, 05:02 AM
This is fantastic i will tell everyone who plays!
:happy:

cteddiesgirl
10-06-2005, 05:24 AM
So can you buy the costumes in the stores? Or is the only way to get them is to get thru the maze?
Cause I'm not too good on those mazes. :(

nausicaa
10-08-2005, 01:37 AM
woot! can't wait can't wait can't wait!
Off Topic:Now that I'm keeping track, THIS IS MY 100TH POST WHOOPEE!
sorry for the caps I'm not trying to yell.

Iknowyou
10-08-2005, 09:13 AM
So can you buy the costumes in the stores? Or is the only way to get them is to get thru the maze?
Cause I'm not too good on those mazes. :(
don't worry, spoilers might be posted on the fan site :)