View Full Version : "Title" for VMKF?

MinniesDream
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, I was thinking about how people are getting banned from VMK because they talk about VMKF in game.

I am a member of another fan site for VMK, and in game, they call it "Ohana." No, Ohana is not the name of the site, but it is what they call it in-game. Now, please forgive me if that was advertising, but I think I needed an example.

I think that we should have a name for VMKF in game, how about you?

skip
07-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Well, I was thinking about how people are getting banned from VMK because they talk about VMKF in game.

I am a member of another fan site for VMK, and in game, they call it "Ohana." No, Ohana is not the name of the site, but it is what they call it in-game. Now, please forgive me if that was advertising, but I think I needed an example.

I think that we should have a name for VMKF in game, how about you?

Personally I don't think we should be supporting rule breaking of that sort.

-Skip

gabyta
07-06-2007, 05:47 PM
I always thought about this but you should know that there are ppl from staff that read what we write on the forums...

MinniesDream
07-06-2007, 05:48 PM
I guess.

I don't know, I just thought it would be easier... o_o

Speed_Bolt
07-06-2007, 05:52 PM
So, if you get in trouble you can say you have no clue thats what that word meant. Sorry its confusing, I know

prisoner
07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
VMK has no hesitation about banning people for using totally innocent words in a non-allowed way, and removing the word while they're at it.

Play safe - as difficult as it is, don't mention VMKF in any way, shape, or form.

MinniesDream
07-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Mmkay, then you can close this thread.