View Full Version : What is your favorite movie

Blade Blade
06-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Mine is the lord of the rings return of the king. It's :cool:

Taryn
06-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Hmm, I don't really have a *favorite* movie....My fave LotR movie was Return of the King, my fave Disney Movie is Tarzan, and my favorite movie I've seen in theatres lately would be Bewitched (just saw it a couple of hours ago, it was hilarious!!). Plus, there are a billion other movies that I like just as much (If not more) than the movies I just listed, but I won't waste my time typing them all :D

Wynsome
06-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Two completely different posts in one, whee!

Favourite movie? Yeah, that's too hard. Top five in no particular order: (1) Singin' in the Rain, (2) Beauty and the Beast, (3) Gentleman Prefer Blondes, (4)O Brother, Where Art Thou? and (5) anything by Tim Burton (minus Planet of the Apes).

Indychick
06-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Oh goodness, my favorite movie? I have so many! Comedy would Monty Python and the Holy Grail, musical-Grease, Disney-Beauty and the Beast, oh boy I had better stop there rather than go through the entire movie genre!

Rogie
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm partial to casablana myself (odd bit of trivia...the grandson of one of the screenwriters now runs the front office for the Boston Red Sox). But I could probably rattle off a whole slew of flicks from a wide range of genres (Love actually and LA Confidential, for example).

Oh, and those crazy disney movies. Though I think that's a given here.

Although I will admit that I have a soft spot for the originial Love Bug flicks. Tempted to see the new one, but unless I can mock it (think Mystery Science Theater 3000)...I'm not digging that deeply into my wallet.

jedimaster
06-28-2005, 03:29 PM
I have millions of favorite movies so here I go: 1)sw6 -2)toy story-3)Beauty and the beast-4)the terminal-5)meet the parents. NOW PLEASE STOP ME

Oh and my parents a long time ago they helped with making a song for beauty and the beast so theyr names come up at the very end when it says music

Jediviper
06-28-2005, 04:06 PM
How can so many people have overlooked the best comedy ever put to celluloid? :confused:

Of course I'm talking about The Princess Bride!

"Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

jedimaster
06-28-2005, 04:32 PM
i have never heard of the princess bride

Jediviper
06-28-2005, 05:55 PM
i have never heard of the princess bride

Run! don't walk to the video store and find this movie! You will not be sorry! (unless you don't see it, then you will be very sorry)

"I would not say such things if I were you!" -Prince Humperdink

Taryn
06-28-2005, 05:58 PM
How can so many people have overlooked the best comedy ever put to celluloid? :confused:

Of course I'm talking about The Princess Bride!

"Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

AH! Can't believe I forgot that one! It's CLASSIC!!!! I just watched in German, for German class....I prefer it in English :rolleyes:

Rogie
06-28-2005, 07:34 PM
AH! Can't believe I forgot that one! It's CLASSIC!!!! I just watched in German, for German class....I prefer it in English :rolleyes:

Something tells me "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawage" didn't translate all too well.

strmtrooperjp
06-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Harry Potter