View Full Version : Updated Cards at WDW

DJCJ
06-12-2007, 11:20 PM
I was at WDW today like any other day, stopped by VMKC and noticed that they have updated the card display inside.

Now nothing new was added card wise, however, I did notice that all of the "Retired" cards had a sticker on them saying "Retired".

I actually like that idea, least it helps people that might be new to the game that those cards aren't available. . .

. . .That is until they decide to release them again later on in the year like they tend to do with certain ones.

SweetSammi
06-12-2007, 11:31 PM
oh really that is cool. did anyone happen to metion a new quest coming out and any news like that

jsmall
06-12-2007, 11:39 PM
i wouldn't think so the staff dont really like to mention it.,

DJCJ
06-13-2007, 01:57 AM
I didn't ask. Just grabbed the quests and ran. The Animation and Pirate (updated) Quests are there.

However, I did not see any stickers on the Animation Quest as previously reported. (Apparently there was a sticker saying take the quest for VMKC on Main Street instead of VMKC in Tomorrowland at DL)

Hubs
06-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Yep. That means it is guaranteed never to re-release.

greenhpper
06-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Yep. That means it is guaranteed never to re-release.

Well the cards may be retired but as we all should know by now its that the items are not "retired". Lol. BTW our 60 days are up so we will be going this weekend to see if ALL quests have been changed to 60 like we were told or only the Tomorrowland. :)

KrazyLuke
06-14-2007, 03:04 PM
However, I did not see any stickers on the Animation Quest as previously reported. (Apparently there was a sticker saying take the quest for VMKC on Main Street instead of VMKC in Tomorrowland at DL)

I went to WDW for a quick trip on Mothers Day when I was down there for my cousins gymnastics competition. Well I did all the quests for my first time and brought soem extras home for memories. Well I was recently looking at the POTC and Animators quest, and on my Animators I found what you may be talking about.

On the bottom of the Animators Quest you can clearly tell that its a WDW-Magic Kingdom quest as it says that down in the fine print. Well on the top of the card it states: "Take the correctly completed Quest to VMK Central in the Tomorrowland area to claim your earned virtual reward" - Is that what you are talking about? The misprinted area?