View Full Version : Help-Inner Space Shop!!

daizyduke
06-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Okay, now that I have the Space Magic from DLR, how do you use it?

Heh, how do you get to the Inner Space Shop?

If anyone has a link to the Wiki, that would be appreciated! :D

:tiki8gt: Daizy :tiki8gt:

CrazyPotatos
06-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Go to the Space Mountain Quest deck then go to the bottom floor. There will be 2 openings go to the 1 that has the space suits by it. When you get into the next room go up to the laser bar and either say Space! or click the wand at the bottom of your screen and double click the space magic. Then go into the place where you can be in space and go to the shrinking machine. Once in that room go into the rocket. That is how you get to the inner space shop

CowgirlKayleigh
06-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Well you put it on like a pin and then you go to the inner-space shrinking machine. You will end up on the left side. Walk all the way to the exit on the right side and you will end up in the space mountain quest dock. Go through the door to your right and you will end up back in the inner-space shrinking machine, but this time you will be by the giant screen with the spaceship on it. Go towards the little red laser thing and just use the pin like magic and walk through. Then you can go into the inner-space ray room. Then just follow the sign that says inner space shop.

Oh, and here is the link to the wiki
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/VMK

daizyduke
06-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Thanks, guys! :D

One last question: Where's the cash register? (Heh, LOL.)

:tiki8gt: Daizy :tiki8gt:

ASuperStitch
06-04-2007, 01:23 AM
upper right corner, looks like this (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Image:Star_Trader.JPEG)

BelieveInTink
10-27-2007, 04:59 PM
The cash register is floating in the air with a flying saucer thing. It's kind of confusing to explain - it's in the upper right hand corner. If you move your mouse around the room you will see that normal arrow, but when you hover over the cash registers you mouse will change into a mouse that looks like it can grab things.

~Tink

aiko_dee
10-28-2007, 05:15 AM
If u cant find the cash register , you can always click on the "SHOP" button of the bottom of your screen.When i first got my magic ,i didnt even know where to click either 0_o

BigJ
11-05-2007, 09:23 PM
The inner space shop is so cool,and they have really cool stuff

BaseballStarz
11-06-2007, 02:02 AM
you must have space magic in order to get to space shop quest is pretty difficult for some =[