View Full Version : (Player Games)Teleporter Races

toonyphooey
06-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Could You Also Add This To the List of the VMK game guide?

Intro!
ok Races...some boring and some with a twist added to them,This is a twisted Game
How To Play!
Ok,You Need at least 2 pairs of 2 teles(you can Add more if you feel like it)
and you need to go into one teleporter that leads to another room,then the players race through Another room to get to the first room,last one sitting is out,If You REALLY Want to spice it up,add more rooms,I currently Have 3 rooms like mine(Start---------->room--------->room------------>Starting room)
Good Luck and Be Ready

Claw
07-03-2005, 09:04 PM
don't post how to set it up because someone might take your idea (unless you want them to).

prisoner
07-05-2005, 10:56 AM
don't post how to set it up because someone might take your idea (unless you want them to).

As humans, we have an incredible capacity to figure out how someone did something and then imitate it. Sometimes we even improve on it. Explanations and good ideas like this can hopefully foster even better ideas, and should be encouraged.

If you have a great room - people will come to it. If people make a bad copy of it, people will sitll come to you because you have the better room. If someone makes a copy of it and improves on it - you have something you need to copy and improve upon. :)

toonyphooey
07-05-2005, 11:56 PM
yeah,I loved Prisoner's room,I made It Before His

prisoner
07-06-2005, 12:04 AM
yeah,I loved Prisoner's room,I made It Before His

Heh... my point wasn't about whose was first (I don't know when yours was running - I'm not sure if I've seen it. I may have seen a multi-room race game before I made mine, and I don't remember anymore.). It was more encouraging people to share ideas and create great rooms.

I keep running into multi-room races that have similar variants. Where is the evolution of this game! Whats next? :) Lets keep plussing this idea!