View Full Version : Pirate Treasure Race

SoarinSoarin
09-23-2005, 08:06 PM
well after a long hard work my pirate mountain ride has shut down but in good news it is now being refurbished into the new Pirate Treasure Race

heres the story:

once upon a time in vmk the was a boy named SoarinSoarin he loved to play Priz's Submarine Races so he decided to make a game of his own he decided that there would be prizes so he started building he went to the emporium to get some phillharmagic chairs and use them for his race but when he got there they were out of stock the pirate had taken everything from the emporium including the tarot cards on the cieling and made the hidden mickey quest turn into a 48 mickey find then he set out to look for those blasted pirates he reported the using the cotact page, everything everyone VMK_BABS VMK_Annie VMK_Phinny and all the staff along with yavn alyuel and fusco with the developer friends to look for the but there was one place SoarinSoarin knew to look: Skull Rock all the pirates hid there and so SoarinSoarin wants u to stop the pirates he has charted out the course and he knows u could at least find a clue so get in there get the stuff back and get up through the pirate castle and get back to shore the winner will be handsomly rewarded with a cut of the findings and along with a valuable prize from me SoarinSoarin

opening date: saturday september 24th at opening until i have to leave to do something

testing date: today! :) friday september 23rd at around 5:00 eastern
here are the sign ups for testing as i will onley let in so many people for the rest wh dont make it srry just wait for one more day

friends will be allowed in so if u know me message me when u see me on

also srry about the short notice on the testing but i started this b4 i went to school and now finally i am finishing after i got home so well maybe i will move the testing back to about 5:30 eastern so enjoy

soarinsoarin

AceLollipop
09-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I was there when you were working on it. Hope I can ride it soon.

SoarinSoarin
09-23-2005, 09:17 PM
u were did u judge it for that contest the grand opening tomorrow

soarinsoarin

BlueTylers5592
09-23-2005, 09:25 PM
can i say copy of behaves race cough cough

SoarinSoarin
09-23-2005, 10:16 PM
well most of these races are almost the same i didnt even know behave ha a race but i think my story makes my race pretty unique huh

soarinsoarin

srry everyone but due to the lack of prizes the grand opening of Pirate Treasure Race has been postponed for about a week (i think next saturday) srry for any inconvinience

VMK Name: Coolskye
10-30-2005, 06:13 PM
I Will Join ~testers~

Schmoofy
10-30-2005, 06:30 PM
I would be more than happy to Help SoarinSoarin,Sign me up under schmoofy.

~schmoofy