View Full Version : My Dream For VMK... (will more likely never happen)

Disneyzoodude
04-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I wish that VMK could:

1. Double its size
2. Have a better account that came with some stuff and you could access more for only 3.99 a month (in US dollars lol)
3. More mini games! I would like more POTC mini games.
4. Staff game rooms could be bigger so about 30 people can get in instead of 15
5. You should also be able to change the camera view for your character. (people that know what I mean, help me expplain it to the people that dont)
6. More rooms to buy!
7. You should be able to trade money
8. I would like to have a shop in my room. So someone could click on it and it would say the amount I wanted for it.

Thx for the feedback!

AvastKrazy
04-28-2007, 01:10 PM
I like everything exapct For the 5.99 thats not fair

monkeyfunkychunky
04-28-2007, 01:11 PM
$6.00 does seem like a lot. Maybe Two dollars or one dollar and twenty-five cents?

skate_bored
04-28-2007, 01:11 PM
i like pretty much everything :)

VanillaWillow
04-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes, maybe 2.99?

MagicMonkeys
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
2. Have a better account that came with some stuff and you could access more for only 5.99 a month (in US dollars lol)
!
Then it wouldn't be a free online game now,right?:mickeymo: :wave2:

AvastKrazy
04-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Exaltcty i love this free game

MY 500TH POST YEAH YEAH YEAH

snowgalsnow
04-28-2007, 01:31 PM
if i cost money i would not play anymore and i know most of my friends wont ( alot of them )

sunnyskye
04-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I understand what you mean, when you talk about different screen views. Like in Toontown, when you hit a button (I forgot what button) then it changes how you see everything. In VMK, all we see is above our player's heads, but you could change it to see in front of you or behind you, etc. The only problem with that is VMK would have to change the buildings, because it is programmed to see above it, and if we could see straight ahead, they would have to program it differently. And the edge where it says "Exit", would we see blackness, or the next room in front of us?

April
04-28-2007, 01:38 PM
I like all these ideas, and VMK were to ever go to paying, I'd just buy it..it's not that much.

ppockets
04-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Eh.. I don't like the screen shot, host, and paying..

The screen shot would make a whole new vmk program which would take staff forever to work on, making them unable to solve our problems.

30 people is too many for a host to handle! They have problems with fifteen, as do anyone who hosts a game and fifteen people arrive. Rather, I think they should open extra host games where a CL_ hosts the same thing as the host, or another host hosts it!

Paying is ridiculous! That would be vmk favoring the rich, rather then the poor. Sure, maybe six dollars doesn't seem like that much, but some families can't spare some extra cash. VMK also takes pride in it's FREE online game. And you can access more, go to disney!

AceBlitzy
04-28-2007, 05:11 PM
I agree with everything except the pay and camera views.

If VMK created a paying option I think they would focus more on the paying players. If they focused on both, it would be a lot of work for them.

Different camera views are unnecessary and too much work for VMK. Plus, wouldn't that just create even more lag and loading time?

compadredude
04-28-2007, 05:21 PM
for the camera angle i think ur talking about a first person veiw kinda thing?

disney_princess_92
04-28-2007, 05:53 PM
8. I would like to have a shop in my room. So someone could click on it and it would say the amount I wanted for it.

that's a good idea and the differnt camera angles would be really cool too but like some other ppl said it might bring on a really slow lag.
but those are all really good ideas, annd if VMK became a paying thing i'd probably pay...depending on the price lol :Tongue:

masha_lyukova
04-29-2007, 03:38 AM
Paying is ridiculous! That would be vmk favoring the rich, rather then the poor. Sure, maybe six dollars doesn't seem like that much, but some families can't spare some extra cash. VMK also takes pride in it's FREE online game. And you can access more, go to disney!

Bingo
we got a winner i would quit VMK Disney is making good money bc of toontown
even i'm buying toontown again
the money we have we always have 0 dollors and lets see
6 dollors each month God i woun't pay thats like 2 weeks of my other game
ONLy 1 dollor for that game ( these people are maing money 6 dolors blah )

Disneyzoodude
06-18-2007, 01:49 PM
I mean it would be free but if you WANTED to you could pay.

And thanks guys for the replies :)

alphaspida
06-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Some of your ideas are based on the game runescape. Staff can change there room limit, and paying for a free online game? That doesn't sound right.

KingdomsKeeper
06-18-2007, 02:07 PM
VMK is free because its an advertisment paid for by disney, and the room limits are there because lag. Other than that woot!

Peggo
06-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, no I wouldn't pay for VMK. It's a Giant Disney ad. Who pays for ads?!

The camera angles would be nice but that will never happen. The game would have to be at least 4 times bigger than it is. That's not going to happen.

The idea of more game rooms open at a time is excellant though. One game room with a 15 guest capacity, when there are thousands of people trying to get in is just riduclous...and mean.

Disneyzoodude
06-18-2007, 08:12 PM
I dont play runescape.

Tygotgame
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
My dream would be to have kingdom hearts stuff as costumes and stuff

stevo505
06-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Maybe when you start out you could pay about 3-4 dollars but that's all. No monthly pay you just pay once and you have extra features and good to go.

California_Honey
06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I think they should change a couple things but not a lot

Cravens85
07-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I think its fine the way it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquaboy191
07-01-2007, 12:32 PM
If they make it $6.00 Let the people already playing not pay. I'd rather play toontown. :]

theastroA
07-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I like all of the ideas except for the camera. Major lag and annoying. I used to get on Toon Town and that was one of the things I hated. It was annoying having having to move your fingers every few seconds just to run around the block.

Instead of one amount, how about free, $1, $2, $4, and $6. I would rather that than the option of pay $6 to play or don't play at all.

PinkTinkPixie
07-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I like all your ideas except for the $5.99 (who'd want to pay that much? I know it would be optional, but still... I don't think enough people would want to do it) and increasing the size of staff rooms (that's just asking for MAJOR lag.)

I actually like how VMK was set up back in 2005. I like that they added New Orleans Square, and of course, that we have a TON of new items now, but I still liked it better how it used to be.

~Pink

Disneyzoodude
07-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I like all your ideas except for the $5.99 (who'd want to pay that much? I know it would be optional, but still... I don't think enough people would want to do it) and increasing the size of staff rooms (that's just asking for MAJOR lag.)

I actually like how VMK was set up back in 2005. I like that they added New Orleans Square, and of course, that we have a TON of new items now, but I still liked it better how it used to be.

~Pink

Hmm.. Thanks for posting...

PepsiOwns
07-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I miss the old days...

mynamegorgina
07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
i dont want to pay $6.47 (that's $5.99 + tax, unless tax prices went up and i dont know about it) to get more stuff (that if i dont have, ppl will show off and brag about it).
and... um...
if youre talking about the way the screen/camera is on toon town, no.
it's too hard and annoying to control.
if youre talking about the VMK camera we use to take pictures with, then yes.

Thenishall
07-01-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm willing to pay for VMK if huge changes come with the price..

ccooldudecool
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I want KH stuff with a battle arena if that ever does happen LOOK OUT BABY!

Disneyzoodude
07-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I SAID THE PAY OPTION WAS IF YOU WANT. Not to pay lol

vmkkarla88
07-03-2007, 10:33 PM
yeah i like everything exept that

iImagine
07-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I would pay 20.00 a month to play VMK.

sktrchick95
07-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Even if paying was an option vmk wouldn't get enough people to play. And the different camera anfgles would give vmk's makers way to much work. Plus they are always working to get vmk bigger, to control the lag, and to stop the people who don't follow the values. If vmk took longer to load and if we had the option to pay i would stop playing and go to other sites that are like vmk b/c my parents are alwys telling me that we can't spare any amount of money. But other then that your ideas are cool.

FabMariah
07-11-2007, 10:44 PM
if u had to pay to upgrade it i just wouldn't pay for it i would just play regularly my vmk wishes are..
1. More Clothes
2. More Quests
3. More Games
4. Building a Shop In Your Own Room
5. More Pirates Clothes
6. Easier Ways To Get Credits
7. VMK Will never ask ppl to pay
8. More More MORE!!!!!!!!!!

raiders
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM
This is great. i think it would be cool also if the more money we pay per month the better stuff we get or like that

Figment_Fan
07-19-2007, 02:08 AM
i dont think charging people to get more stuff is really fair, even if it is your own money. because if you think about it, the purpose of vmk being free is so everyone can play, and if you bought stuff, i dont think everyone would have extra money (aka people dont get allowence and their parents dont want to pay, etc.)
plus, you wouldn't want people to have to pay for vmk, i think everyone should be able to get the same stuff.

even though you basically have to pay for a stitch hat :l

but everything else i like

Blossomflower
07-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Mine are:

1. NO PAY NO PAY
2. We could make our signatures as long as possible
3. You could wear all the pins in the world!
4. Quest kiosks were tradeable
5. Ya, trading money!
6. We could speak freely, but vmk staff would ban anyone who says anything bad immediatly...
7. More games with inferno magic prizes!
8. Ya, more mini games!
9. LONG HAIR PLEASE
10. VMK pets!
11. We could actually paint our nails... hehe
12. VMK tattoos? heh

and more.. :D

MsBored
08-11-2007, 07:33 AM
i dont like the money idea because some vmk players are outside or USA and its not fair for them..like me!

I like these..

3. More mini games!
6. More rooms to buy!

and i also want..

being two places at once :D jk that's a bit hard to control..

Innocent_Bunny
08-11-2007, 10:35 AM
i agree but the pay thing is just not needed. i mean disney does make a lot of money with or without the pay of vmk players.
besides, i bet you 90% of the people who play vmk probably can't afford each month.

just my opinion.
-- i.b.

~LOGiCALVMK~
08-11-2007, 01:39 PM
i think it would be cool, like if you could -make- your own clothes and sell it!! idk but i like the idea =]

MyBirdHat
08-11-2007, 01:54 PM
....it is your dream to pay for vmk? that is ridiculous. vmk would lose more people than gain if they made us pay.

mickey0794
08-11-2007, 01:59 PM
hmm i think they should put in height and your character would look that tall it would be so cool!in real life i have the nicknames ( for short ppl ) bc im like extremely short for how old i am. and it would be fun to have a room: search for the tallest
rofl having ppl come in the touch the top of the door rofl

goodguy1123
08-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Hmm. If VMK made us pay, then they would lose lots of people. Also, if VMK got the camera change, They would have to go 3D. The rooms are okay now.. I mean, if VMK went 3D, it would be like Toontown.

Other than that, I like what you posted.

ElephantEthan
08-15-2007, 09:47 AM
I wish that VMK could:

1. Double its size
2. Have a better account that came with some stuff and you could access more for only 5.99 a month (in US dollars lol)
3. More mini games! I would like more POTC mini games.
4. Staff game rooms could be bigger so about 30 people can get in instead of 15
5. You should also be able to change the camera view for your character. (people that know what I mean, help me expplain it to the people that dont)
6. More rooms to buy!

Thx for the feedback!

1. They can't double the size because the kingdom is real in reality.
2. That wouldn't be fair for people to pay something like that. People will probably quit cause of that.
3. VMK has lots of things to test and work on.
4. If staff game rooms had more people in them, they will be major major lag! You'll probably disconnect when you enter.
5. If VMK tried to change the views of the camera for your character, VMK will be closed down for a long time.
6. They have much stuff to work on and need to think of better ideas.
7. We can trade money by using kiosks.
8. ( same answer for the camera )

These are just some things in my opinion that might happen. They might seem negative but my opinion.

:stitch2:

Disneyzoodude
12-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Some of your ideas are based on the game runescape. Staff can change there room limit, and paying for a free online game? That doesn't sound right.

I dont play runescape

1. They can't double the size because the kingdom is real in reality.
2. That wouldn't be fair for people to pay something like that. People will probably quit cause of that.
3. VMK has lots of things to test and work on.
4. If staff game rooms had more people in them, they will be major major lag! You'll probably disconnect when you enter.
5. If VMK tried to change the views of the camera for your character, VMK will be closed down for a long time.
6. They have much stuff to work on and need to think of better ideas.
7. We can trade money by using kiosks.
8. ( same answer for the camera )

These are just some things in my opinion that might happen. They might seem negative but my opinion.

:stitch2:

but the kiosks arnt ment to be used for trading

awsomered
12-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Why pay at all?

iImagine
12-02-2007, 10:56 PM
It'd be awesome if they made us pay because then they would have more money and be able to afford regular updates and such.

bestwayne
12-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Well you have a very good point there vmk needs to put some more stuff. i mean potc, snap shot game and haunted mansion game, come on thats old school, i really think there should be some kind of membership pack where u sign up and get all kinds of cool items. here is a list of some stuff that should be added to vmk...

1. more mini games
2. kids could be staff members to help out vmk (not real time money but maybe a vmk credit 1000 dollers reward in vmk)
3. more items come'n out (not waiting for holidays to come out, maybe even where every week some new cool items come out)

these are some things i want in vmk, there are more buy i must go now. thx for making this thread!:xmikec:

Insanity
12-07-2007, 01:13 AM
That would be nice, except VMK where you have to pay for it!
That's trash, VMK is nowhere near even being worth 10 cents!

Well you have a very good point there vmk needs to put some more stuff. i mean potc, snap shot game and haunted mansion game, come on thats old school, i really think there should be some kind of membership pack where u sign up and get all kinds of cool items. here is a list of some stuff that should be added to vmk...

1. more mini games
2. kids could be staff members to help out vmk (not real time money but maybe a vmk credit 1000 dollers reward in vmk)
3. more items come'n out (not waiting for holidays to come out, maybe even where every week some new cool items come out)

these are some things i want in vmk, there are more buy i must go now. thx for making this thread!:xmikec:
Kids being staff members? We have the Community Leader program already, why staff? That is just too much responsibility for kids, then they would start banning people who wont do trades with them and who dont let them win in mini games. It would be TERRIBLE for kids to be staff members, we have TRAINED adults for that.

Captain Kool
12-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Then it wouldn't be a free online game now,right?:mickeymo: :wave2:

Well, obviously they'd stop advertising it as that. But, if so many people can afford to buy the cards, then 3.99 a month sounds reasonable. After all, it's not like they would force you to pay to play the game, it's just to give you a little bit extra. But, seeing Disney is one of the wealthiest companies in the world, I doubt that will happen. So, basically I'm half and half on the matter.

But, everything else I agree with a hundred percent.