View Full Version : Need codes for moude ears

yugioh908
06-27-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm looking for the code to get mickey ears.If anyone knows please post the thread.

gellypoo93
07-10-2005, 04:11 AM
i know i am also looking for mickey mouse ears i don't care what color but i would like black any way if you do know please TELL US

Becky
07-10-2005, 04:19 AM
the gold mickey ears code is one-time use. So unless somebody hasn't used it yet, this thread is better for the Trading Post section. You get black ears automatically when u register ur character at DLR or MK

DoublethePop
07-10-2005, 04:20 AM
There is only one code for each set of gold mickey ears, and they are one-time-use. People aren't going to give it to you free, I suggest you go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World?

Alexander
07-10-2005, 04:43 AM
There is only one code for each set of gold mickey ears, and they are one-time-use. People aren't going to give it to you free, I suggest you go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World?
That's a horrible suggestion. Not everyone can just get up and go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World.

A better suggestion is to see if you can strike a trade with someone that has an extra pair. Or, if you are lucky enough to find someone that can go to the parks for you, strike a deal with that peson instead.

Remember, not everyone can go to the parks.

DoublethePop
07-10-2005, 05:01 AM
That's a horrible suggestion. Not everyone can just get up and go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World.

A better suggestion is to see if you can strike a trade with someone that has an extra pair. Or, if you are lucky enough to find someone that can go to the parks for you, strike a deal with that peson instead.

Remember, not everyone can go to the parks.
OH YEA! Sorry, I forgot that Disneyland isn't in every state... it's getting late and my brain doesn't work very good at night.

MrGenie
07-10-2005, 05:02 AM
That's a horrible suggestion.That's incredibly rude. Perhaps this is why you're "never listened to" ?

GBShorts
07-10-2005, 05:11 AM
I thought that mouse ears just showed up in your inventory when you created a character at the park.

Can anybody confirm/deny? pixiepal said it came in your clothes list.

SO, there's not even a code available for the black ears.

GOLD ears, however, are obtained by getting a one-use code whenever you buy any hat at the parks.

DoublethePop
07-10-2005, 05:13 AM
I thought that mouse ears just showed up in your inventory when you created a character at the park.

GOLD ears, however, are obtained by getting a one-use code whenever you buy any hat at the parks.
Confirm, I talked to someone that was 'born in park' when I started playing.

MsBehave
07-10-2005, 07:56 AM
lol, it is a one time use code. just go off and make a thread about you wanting ears, and you should get them in no time!

-Ms.Behave

GreatGatsby
07-10-2005, 04:05 PM

I will confirm this.

Black Mouse Ears: When you create a "born in park" character, and during the setup, you do not have the black mouse ears as a clothing option up front. Once you successfully finish creating the character, you are awarded several rooms, several pieces of clothing, and the black mouse ears. It's at that point you can go onto your change clothes option and put on the ears. There is no code for the black mouse ears.

Gold Mouse Ears: you must buy any hat at in-Park hat stores that display a VMK sign at the counter. Once you buy a real hat, the clerk will give you a gold mouse ears VMK card (sometimes you need to remind the clerk to give you the card). On the back, there is a one-time use code to type into VMK to be awarded the gold mouse ears.

There may be other ways to get gold mouse ears card -- such as being awarded one on an Insider Tour -- but that's the basics.

Claw
07-10-2005, 05:07 PM
you should go to disney and keep making born in park characters with mickey ears and trade all of those mickey ears for all kinds of magic and stuff

greendayrule
07-12-2005, 09:33 AM
i wish you could win mickey ears :piratesk:

Alexander
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
i wish you could win mickey ears :piratesk:
We could start a rumor saying that if you complete the Hidden Mickey Quest, you get Mouse Ears as your reward. And despite the fact that there will be cast members and even angry older users that say otherwise, they may actually do it. I mean, last I heard they may or may not put the Inferno pin out via the Music game.

skater.punk
07-14-2005, 02:27 AM
:confused: how do u make a born in park person or get to be vip?? :confused:

:piratesk: :music-smi

chorustwo
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
i dont think there is a code for that

chorustwo
07-15-2005, 12:33 PM
i am looking for the pirate costume pin :goofy: :mad: i can never find it everyone says they find it from here i really really really want it :CastMem: ask them and they dont know

chorustwo
07-15-2005, 12:34 PM
i think that would be bad i would not start that

chorustwo
07-15-2005, 12:36 PM
:confused: how do u make a born in park person or get to be vip?? :confused:

:piratesk: :music-smi you have to earn them like if your first in park you get that but i dont know how to get the rest but it is like that