View Full Version : Reorder of Forums

Nick
06-27-2005, 03:22 AM
Ok, i've just finished re-ordering the forums. There are some more specific forums and areas for you all to post in.

Please take the time to read over them all and post in the correct areas, this will save on clutter and most likely get you the responces you want, instead of your posts getting lost.

Some of the new areas are...

Trading Post (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36) - Arrange, Offer, Request Trading of Items, Pins and other things from Virtual Magic Kingdoms

Off Topic (forumdisplay.php?f=35)
For anything not relating to Virtual Magic Kingdoms.

and as always, HAVE FUN!

Whar
06-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Heh, thanks Nick. I was wondering what was up. Anyhow, thanks for making the art and creativity section for everyone. Now we can showcase all of the talent here!

But another question, why where the area forums wiped out? I kinda miss the Adventureland and other land forums. :(

jedimaster
06-27-2005, 03:28 AM
thanks nick i promess not to post more off topics in the main forum lol

figmentisback
06-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Great reoganizing.. Much better to find and post things now..

I think the reason he removed the land unique forums was they had little use and could be combined into one area right now....

how many posts were in each of the areas removed/murged... now many...

Nick
06-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Great reoganizing.. Much better to find and post things now..

I think the reason he removed the land unique forums was they had little use and could be combined into one area right now....

how many posts were in each of the areas removed/murged... now many...

Yes, they were not being used and were just cluttering things up.

GBShorts
06-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Thanks! this is great!

I love the fact that there's an off topic section-I didn't even notice it until I came on with the Stitch thread and wanted to be sure to pick the best place to put it. :)

Perfect.

Miss MeowsALot
06-27-2005, 03:56 AM
Ya! we have off topic now lol

shiregirl
06-27-2005, 06:04 AM
I love the reordering of the forums! I think the new categories will really help keep things like double (triple, quadrupal, etc... :eek: ) threads and spam under control. :fingers crossed:
Also, thanks for the new artwork forum: I love to see everyone's creativity!

PixelProphet
06-27-2005, 06:30 AM
time very well spent, the updates look great

dizneydesi
06-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Thank you for all your hard work, Nick!!!!!

Mickey_Dude
06-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Thx Nick this is really cool!

thetitan13
06-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Cool but..Where is the code section?? :paperbag:

Wynsome
06-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Cool but..Where is the code section?? :paperbag:All the sub-forums under the help/guide section are still here. They just aren't shown on the main page. Click the header VMK Unofficial Guide & Help Information and it will take you to the same informative boards and threads as before.

MrGenie
06-30-2005, 04:54 PM
All the sub-forums under the help/guide section are still here. They just aren't shown on the main page. Click the header VMK Unofficial Guide & Help Information and it will take you to the same informative boards and threads as before.Thanks for the tip...I am not sure if this is a deliberate change or not. I sent a PM late last night to Nick and KidBugs (site Admins) asking them to revisit this change. One of my bigger concerns is the new "Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc." topic in the Main Category...this overlaps some of the hidden topics in the Unofficial Guide category, making it hard to know where to put this stuff. Arg...just when it seemed like everything was going along so smoothly... :)

figmentisback
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the tip...I am not sure if this is a deliberate change or not. I sent a PM late last night to Nick and KidBugs (site Admins) asking them to revisit this change. One of my bigger concerns is the new "Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc." topic in the Main Category...this overlaps some of the hidden topics in the Unofficial Guide category, making it hard to know where to put this stuff. Arg...just when it seemed like everything was going along so smoothly... :)

they could have it link to that.... which would make more sence...

krazymic
07-19-2005, 07:26 PM
hey im new anfd im wondering how i do stuff here. :wave2: :wave2:

MrGenie
07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
hey im new anfd im wondering how i do stuff here. :wave2: :wave2:Welcome! Please click on the link near the top of the page that says "FAQ" for some general forum guidelines and suggestions. Also, check out the Forum Rules link over on the left side of the main page or at the top of any forums section.