View Full Version : Trading Buried in Gold Pin?

microbless
06-27-2005, 12:35 AM
I tried to trade it earlier today and it wouldn't let me... anyone know why?

Whar
06-27-2005, 12:43 AM
I think there might be a bug in the systems or perhaps it's just the game developers trying to put a cap on the coded items, due to code sharing.

microbless
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Well that stinks. Lol... I guess I'll have to wait then.

MrGenie
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
I tried to trade it earlier today and it wouldn't let me... anyone know why?My theory is that they don't want anyone to have multiple pins because they don't want anyone to be able to combine this pin. Unlike some of the magic pins where the effect can just last longer if you combine it, the Buried in Treasure animation kind of has a beginning, middle, and end. Doesn't really make sense to extend the animation, unless it just loops which would also be silly. Of course, it would be great fun if you could combine the pins and get even more buried, but I doubt they have an animation for that.

Xiris
06-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Very Good Theory!

Bezoar
06-28-2005, 10:53 PM
My theory is that they don't want anyone to have multiple pins because they don't want anyone to be able to combine this pin. Unlike some of the magic pins where the effect can just last longer if you combine it, the Buried in Treasure animation kind of has a beginning, middle, and end. Doesn't really make sense to extend the animation, unless it just loops which would also be silly. Of course, it would be great fun if you could combine the pins and get even more buried, but I doubt they have an animation for that.

I agree, good theory MrGenie. But, if they wanted to extend the duration, they could just extend the middle portion. Perhaps they will do that in the future.