View Full Version : Problems with scores being submitted?

DarthMelissa
03-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Ok, this has happened to me 3 times now and I am getting frustrated. I usually play just in tournaments and doesn't bug me, but tonight I just played a game where you only got 1 try for the round and it said my score couldn't be submitted. So now I am elimanated from the tourney and I had a great score. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Batleth
03-07-2007, 06:50 AM
If you can point us to the exact game, we'll have a look. Often though, we aren't able to do much and have to wait for a new patch to solve problems. There's a new update that will being installing soon.

DarthMelissa
03-07-2007, 06:53 AM
The game is here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=1282). It would be awesome if you could do something, but if not, I understand :)

Batleth
03-07-2007, 07:01 AM
The game is here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=1282). It would be awesome if you could do something, but if not, I understand :)Does it not send just for tournaments? I played a normal game and it recorded the score just fine.

DarthMelissa
03-07-2007, 07:06 AM
You have to submit it for tournaments, just like normal.

I played a game in another tournament that I am and had no issue with it either. Like I said, it's a bit random how it does it. Normally I don't care about it, but again, this tourney only had 1 chance :)

Batleth
03-07-2007, 07:17 AM
You have to submit it for tournaments, just like normal.

I played a game in another tournament that I am and had no issue with it either. Like I said, it's a bit random how it does it. Normally I don't care about it, but again, this tourney only had 1 chance :)
Ok, thanks for explaining. After some testing and checking settings, I think we'll have to wait for an update to fix this problem. Nick will be installing the new one shortly, so we can hope that will fix this bug.

DarthMelissa
03-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Good enough for me. Thanks for the quick reply, feel free to close this thread :)