View Full Version : No Ordinary Girl

PrincessTmkttt
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
No Ordinary Girl
By Tmkttt

♥Prolouge♥
This is my best, new work yet. I am writing longer chapters- like a writer should- and doing it on wordpad to fix my grammar and spelling mistakes and errors. I hope you like it, and NO, this will not be about a stocker, the man who called her will not, repeat, will not hurt her. Hope you like it, and please don't post, why aren't you posting more?!?! I have a life, school, tests, and homework to tend to. Not to be rude, but let me do my work, slowly, and you will be happy once it comes. Like a Clique book, they are worth the wait! :)

♥CHAPTER 1♥

Ashley wasn’t the most popular girl in school. She had some friends, but not as many as she would like. Her best friend, Vanessa, was like a sister to her. Ashley was kind-hearted, sweet, and sometimes shy. She lives with her mom and dad in Miami, Florida, right next to the bay. Her bedroom has a deck that she always goes out to, it is her favorite spot. One day, she will uncover the most unusual thing about her and her families past.

Ashley woke up to the roaring sound of the waves crashing. It was as if the waves were her alarm clock, but they did not need to be set. She crawled out of bed and turned on her laptop. She heard a ding!, and went to go see who sent her a message. It was from her best friend Vanessa.

VANESSAXOXO: Hey girl! How are you this morning?

ASHLEYXOXO: Ok, u?

VANESSAXOXO: Fine, thx. Meet me @ the mall @ 9:00.

ASHLEYXOXO: Ok C U

She finished typing her last message, hit enter, and closed the screen. Ashley walked over to her closet, and picked out an outfit. It was a bright pink halter top, a blue jean mini skirt, and matching pink flip-flops, one of her favorite outfits. Ashley grabbed her big white and pink tote bag, and placed in her laptop, side kick, and wallet.

Ashley walked into the mall, sidekick in hand texting Vanessa. “Where are you?” she typed. “I am at the smoothie stand.” Vanessa typed back. With a blink of an eye, Ashley spotted her best friend sitting at the smoothie counter.

The girls chatted and shopped for most of the day. Ashley heard the bizarre sound of her funky ring tone. She excused herself and answered it. “Hello?” Ashley asked. A streaking man’s voice came onto the other line and stated, “Your home land needs you. Go by the seventh of July.” and the dial tone came on, he hung up.

♥Chapter 2♥

Ashley hung up her phone and stared at Vanessa blankly. Vanessa heard the whole thing, because the man had such a broad and brisky voice. “I have to go home, and ask my parents about this!” Ashley said, as she stormed out of the mall, wanting answers.

“Ashley, I know what you are going to ask me, I got the phone call too.” Her mom said, sighing like she was going to tell Ashley that she had cancer or something horrible like that. “Honey, come sit next to me and your father.” Her mom said, patting the bare seat on the couch next to her. Ashley sauntered over to the couch, and sat down, with the most puzzled look on her face. “Sweet Heart, you see,” Her mom said, and paused. “I wanted to wait until you were sixteen to tell you this, but...” She paused again, her face as bright red as a rose, “We are royalty. You are a princess, and you need to become queen in place of me the land of Rivera. Rivera is a kingdom where you have royalty and regular people. But the evil Ursula has taken over our land and became queen. She is making people her servants, and so many horrible things. You need to become queen, and rule the kingdom.” Her mother expressed, than sighed. “W..h..at?” Ashley stammered. “Honey, you need to do it for the kingdom!” her mother said. Her father nodded, and said, “Your mother’s right, you are a fifteen year old, we can trust you.” “Go on and pack a backpack with things you will need, and Vanessa can go with you.” Her mother said. “Oh my.. at least SOMETHING good happened to me!” Ashley stormed up the steps, and her parents looked at each other and sighed.

“I know, isn’t it insane?” Ashley said Vanessa over the phone. “Well, at least I can come with you!” Vanessa said. “True” Ashley replied. “Meet me at my house at seven, and we can pack together. Bring like your whole closet *giggle* and things you need to bring. ‘Kay?” “‘Kay” Ashley said, and hung up. “Hmm... MOM! Do I have a luggage case big enough to fit my whole warobe?”

jdrocks
03-01-2007, 09:53 PM
I love it!!!!! >_<

PrincessTmkttt
03-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Thank you! :)

Bellezza
03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
It's great! Creative you are :-)

~lauren

PrincessTmkttt
03-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks! :)

Kumiko
03-02-2007, 03:52 PM
épatant! aimez!

Wonderful story!

Can't wait till you write more :)

HappyGirlKels
03-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Really awesome.

PrincessTmkttt
03-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks SO SO much, what do you like about it?

PrincessKala
03-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow! Awesome Story!

OFF TOPIC: Tmkttt, We're RPGing on BFFL! Come check it out!