View Full Version : My Guide

MasterMario
02-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Do you think making a guide about the items and what their prices are is a good idea?

prisoner
02-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Do you think making a guide about the items and what their prices are is a good idea?

Well... how would this be different from what is on the wiki currently?

AAR_Fan
02-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Well... how would this be different from what is on the wiki currently?

Just wondering, why are you so obsessed with the WIKI?!?!?!?!, it's ok but you act like it's the best thing in the world.

Neoteny
02-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Yes, I do think it's a good idea. Here's a link to it. (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Vmk#Inventory)

Oranges
02-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Just wondering, why are you so obsessed with the WIKI?!?!?!?!, it's ok but you act like it's the best thing in the world.

Uh.. because it is! The virtual world, that is.

Don't hate on the wiki.

There's really no guide for you to make - the wiki has it all.

~Oranges

prisoner
02-17-2007, 04:43 AM

Oh, hardly. :) While it is very good, its not the best thing in the world.

I'm "obsessed" with it, because it is an example of how people working together can create something greater than people working on their own. No one person could have put together a guide such as what we have on the wiki, and be able to maintain it for almost a year.

Garfieldo
02-17-2007, 05:38 AM
There's really no guide for you to make - the wiki has it all.

~Oranges
It has it all, except information on VMK tickets! And pictures of the VMK Pass system! And the new monorails! We still need help! :o

I don't think anyone really has an obsession with the wiki.

Wiki...