View Full Version : Purchased iPod songs help

Chaelle
02-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I just downloaded a song into the iTunes. And I was wondering how I get it downloaded into my iPod. Can this be done, and if so, where can I find the download icon?
~Chaelle

comic_dreams
02-13-2007, 12:14 AM
you just plug the iPod in and it should work automaticly if u have it set that way

Chaelle
02-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Well I tried that and now all of my things are erased.
But thanks for the post!!!
~Chaelle

Tanimalcrossing
02-13-2007, 12:28 AM
This happened to me once. I just tried it again, and it worked. Maybe you should turn it off and turn it back on.

Chaelle
02-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Thank you.
I'm looking for a step-by-step way to do this though. I know it sounds easy to do, but I'm having a hard time getting it into my iPod.
~Chaelle

Tanimalcrossing
02-13-2007, 12:34 AM
So, like, all the songs are erased still?

GatorGreen
02-13-2007, 01:30 AM
First, you need to install the iPod software included on a CD that came with your iPod. You must do this first before anything, otherwise Windows might format your iPod, which is not good.

This CD should guide you through the process of formatting your iPod correctly. Once all is working, you can run iTunes and plug in your iPod. A little icon should appear on the left that will say ________'s iPod. Go to your music library and drag your music files over to this icon. You can also highlight
all of your music by holding CTRL, then right clicking and choosing the option to send to iPod.

Chaelle
02-13-2007, 01:36 AM
So, like, all the songs are erased still?
I got them back now, also including the song I purchased

First, you need to install the iPod software included on a CD that came with your iPod. You must do this first before anything, otherwise Windows might format your iPod, which is not good.

This CD should guide you through the process of formatting your iPod correctly. Once all is working, you can run iTunes and plug in your iPod. A little icon should appear on the left that will say ________'s iPod. Go to your music library and drag your music files over to this icon. You can also highlight
all of your music by holding CTRL, then right clicking and choosing the option to send to iPod.
Unfortunatly, I got the song I purchased and the rest of my songs before I read your guide. But I will read it again. I know I'll need it when I purchase another song.
Thanks again everyone!
~Chaelle