View Full Version : New! VMK Museum Room!

Nedakh
06-26-2005, 02:49 AM
I have the first VMK Museum and wanted to announce it here. Look me up as Nedakh on VMK and my room is "Nedakh's Magical VMK Museum." Thanks!

GBShorts
06-26-2005, 03:16 AM
What a wonderful neat thing! :)

I will have to look you up.

jedimaster
06-26-2005, 03:25 AM
I love the idea but may i ask whats it about?
Actually dont respond if i find out in my own it will be fun.

Nedakh
06-26-2005, 05:08 AM
Oh yeah thanks to MrGenie for giving me helpful tips on what to do :D

MrGenie
06-26-2005, 05:23 AM
...And extra thanks to MrGenie for giving me helpful tips on what to do :DYikes, I can't remember giving any advice tonight...I hope it wasn't too crazy! BTW, great room, Nedakh, and good luck!

Nedakh
06-28-2005, 12:35 AM
MrGenie you did give some tips :D

About the Museum, I just added two more rooms to it. Kudos to wnderlndkitty for loaning me The Grandfather Clock. Thanks ;)

Xiris
06-28-2005, 02:09 AM
How do you get these rooms?

Nedakh
06-28-2005, 02:11 AM
How do you get these rooms?

Which rooms?

Xiris
06-28-2005, 02:45 AM
The ones above, explorers tent and stuff..

mickeychick
06-28-2005, 02:49 AM
Aw man, I had started an art gallery myself, trying to think of something different. No new idea under the sun, eh? :D

Chedstro
06-28-2005, 02:52 AM
Great room Nedakh! Very creative and enjoyable.

Cindy (Coriander in the game)

mickeychick
06-28-2005, 03:04 AM
Okay, your museum? *WAY* better than my few posters on the wall! :D Very cool concept!

Nedakh
06-28-2005, 03:08 AM
The ones above, explorers tent and stuff..

I received the tent from the summer parade and items are from quest. I did a trade with a friend and The Clock is on loan as a special keepsake ;)

Rogie
06-28-2005, 03:25 AM
I received the tent from the summer parade and items are from quest. I did a trade with a friend and The Clock is on loan as a special keepsake ;)

On loan like precious masterpieces from the Louvre or somesuch.

Seriously though, like the room (and the hospitality! so nice to be welcomed into a room and not snapped at for invading or something). And I noticed you reduced the clutter from the other night by branching out into wings. Impressive, most impressive.

Nedakh
06-28-2005, 03:30 AM
On loan like precious masterpieces from the Louvre or somesuch.

Seriously though, like the room (and the hospitality! so nice to be welcomed into a room and not snapped at for invading or something). And I noticed you reduced the clutter from the other night by branching out into wings. Impressive, most impressive.

You sure know your stuff, lol @ Lourve - Great museum! Have you been? I like that 'wings', clever. Thanks for stopping by and for the feedback :)

Rogie
06-28-2005, 03:44 AM
You sure know your stuff, lol @ Lourve - Great museum! Have you been? I like that 'wings', clever. Thanks for stopping by and for the feedback :)

Yes...Nedakh's Museum: The Louvre of the VMK. Too bad you can't get yourself one of those crazy glass pyramids...guess the teepee will have to do.

And no, I haven't been to the Louvre (unless Art History classes count), but I have been to the Hermitage a couple of times (and only once did a member of the travel party set off the alarm).

shiregirl
06-28-2005, 05:03 AM
Nedakh, your room is very cool! :) You are so creative. I think your room has a chance to end up on the best guest award short list.

kiriv
06-28-2005, 07:20 AM
I think Ned deserves one of these pins..
He is so creative.. I never would have thought of a museum.. and I never saw any on the room list till his showed up. He worked so hard on it, and it looks great, everyone says so...and not only that, but This http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/kiriv/roomlist.jpg
was a common sight for several nights in a row.

Can we submit peoples romes for the best guest room pin? and of so where do we submit it?

prisoner
06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
This http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/kiriv/roomlist.jpg
was a common sight for several nights in a row.

For several days too. I know that his room is the "place to be" during the day when I want to check in with people or, you know, find Yavn or VMK_Mocha or someone. :) His guests are the who's who of VMK.

Can we submit peoples romes for the best guest room pin? and of so where do we submit it?

I'm curious about the same. (Of course, I'm curious for selfish reasons. Having people tell me I have a great room is one thing - having them convince a cast member is another.)

SistaLena
06-28-2005, 10:04 PM
I would not be suprised if Nedakh won the best guest award pin. I ususally hang out there since I have nothing else to do :p; and because it's EXTREMELY FUN!

FigmentJedi
06-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Are you planning a Fantasyland expansion using the Mad Hatter room?

AdventureKid
06-28-2005, 10:29 PM
You have a really cool room! It was a clever idea!

Heartsdown
07-03-2005, 08:41 AM
It is Nice ned it Really is See ya in the game later today