View Full Version : Hungry Hippos Tournament..

papersouls
02-05-2007, 09:03 PM
The link is below.. when you are finished with your game, there isn't a submit score button (or something of that sort).. if you move your mouse over the black area on top, you get a cursor, but when you click it, it starts the game over.. either way, i played the game more than 3 times and got at least 2 each time.. but if you look at my score, it says i played 3 times with a 0 score..

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=1178

lemonysnicket3
02-06-2007, 02:01 AM
well they should fix that. and i still beat you xD

papersouls
02-06-2007, 02:17 AM
well they should fix that. and i still beat you xD

actually you didnt lol.. i had a 6 but it never went through ;) i only said i had *at least* 2 each time ;)

lemonysnicket3
02-06-2007, 02:34 AM
- throws rock at paper -

papersouls
02-06-2007, 02:38 AM
- throws rock at paper -

ROFL, hey now, violence! lol.. ::hides scissors, just in case::

Batleth
02-06-2007, 05:26 AM
The link is below.. when you are finished with your game, there isn't a submit score button (or something of that sort).. if you move your mouse over the black area on top, you get a cursor, but when you click it, it starts the game over.. either way, i played the game more than 3 times and got at least 2 each time.. but if you look at my score, it says i played 3 times with a 0 score..

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=1178
Unfortunately, all I could do here was advance the winner so the tournament didn't get locked up. We have very little editing ability over tournaments at this time. We can hope that a future patch will fix this.

papersouls
02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately, all I could do here was advance the winner so the tournament didn't get locked up. We have very little editing ability over tournaments at this time. We can hope that a future patch will fix this.

np.. just wanted to make someone aware of it :)

Scouter
02-13-2007, 03:19 PM
i've found that error.

i got 8 dint get high score

MagicMonkeys
04-07-2007, 12:57 PM
How do we even submit the scores? xD