Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 739 Send a Private Message to Bobray
  Report This Page

Bobray's Userpage!

Donald Duck is the coolest character of all!

If you haven't guessed it, Donald Duck is my favorite character. He's just so much cooler than the others. Anyways, welcome to the COOLEST USERPAGE this side of VMKForums!

Go Donald Duck!!!

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

Music!!

Showbread- "The Fear of God": August 11th

"constant updates continue through our last few days of rehearsals, all through tracking in the studio and up to the release of the record which will be here before you know it this summer. "

Skillet- "Awake": August 25th

New Album:
Skillet has videos of them working in the studio on link on their website or on their podcast.

"VICTORY! we just finished the new skillet record!! hold on to your faces and your socks baby. i just finished singing the last song. cant wait for ya'l to hear!"
-John Cooper

Singles "Hero" and "Monster" now available on iTunes.

Hey Panheads,

The official SKILLET pre-sale for the new album “AWAKE” will launch on Monday, June 15th!!!

Thanks!
Skillet

BECOME A PANHEAD!

BarlowGirl- "Love & War": September 8th

Songs on the new album include:
"Beautiful Ending"
"Our Worlds Collide"
"A Love Song"
"Come Alive Tonight"
"No More Sorrow"
"Tears Fall"
"This Is Not Forever"

The single "Beautiful Ending" is now available on iTunes.

David Crowder Band- "Church Music": September 22nd

it has begun! we officially started tracking drums today and are now four songs in. this rules!!! bwack is killing it and the drums sound so big. we [and by "we", i mean "i", as in, it is completely my fault] shot a little video tour of the studio last night. it's pretty shaky at times, very sorry, i'm no cinematographer, but it is educational, in the sense that we now have proof that bwack exercises due diligence when it comes to hygiene, which is comforting in some way. i'll include the video. we'll also be filming ["filming" seems a pretentious word choice, considering what appears below!] most days while recording, so be sure and check out our (online videos) to keep up with the goings ons. and if that weren't enough, we have a page that is streaming live webcam shots of the studio. this way, you can watch while we eat donuts or look perplexed or occasionally pick up an instrument and attempt operation of said instrument. it's pretty awesome, i must say. in fact, i'm watching myself right now, and it's really captivating, me sitting there typing, looking at me typing. my brain hurts thinking about it.

finished tracking for new album!

(Check out their web cams from a link at their website!)

i am here to inform you, if you aren't already aware, that tickets went up monday at noon for priority seating for our fall tour that will be in support of our "church music" album that will release on sept 22.

Hawk Nelson- "Summer EP": June 16th "Live Life Loud": September 22nd

Straight from their website:
The question "Where in the World is Hawk Nelson?" would be appropriate for the band that has been coast to coast this year playing in front of more than 350,000 fans with the Winter Jam Tour Spectacular (Jan.-March), REVOLVE tour (Jan.-Feb.), and finishing up the Rock and Worship Roadshow. Despite this insane touring schedule, fans will be pleased to know that these road warriors are finding time to record their fourth studio album in Nashville, TN. "Hawk Nelson Summer EP + Digital Pass" will be released June 16th preluding the fall release, "Live Life Loud," on Tooth & Nail / BEC Recordings set to release September 2009.
"Live Life Loud" features co-writing with Chris Stevens, Matthew Gerrard, TobyMac, Trevor McNevan, Bart Millard and others to be announced. The band has already been performing the title track for fans attending the Rock and Worship Roadshow receiving a huge response. Stay tuned for more information about this new album as the band gets in and out of the studio.

Singles "Live Life Loud" and "Meaning of Life" are available on iTunes.

KJ-52- "Five-Two Television": September 22nd

SEATTLE, WA...August 6, 2009...Veteran, extraordinaire, Christian hip-hop pioneer all describe BEC Recordings' KJ-52 as he ventures into more uncharted territory with his upcoming release, "Five-Two Television," on September 22nd. As one of his most ambitious projects of his career, this project dives into the cultural influences and media-drenched ideas that individuals are exposed to on a daily basis.

"I wanted to create a record that's almost like a TV station," KJ-52 explains, tipping his hand to the album moniker and its packed, 24-track menu. "We live in a completely visual society, and more and more we experience life with all of our senses and on multiple levels. The record's really about embracing where culture's at and the way we relate to each other because of it--so I'm running toward it and using it and letting people see themselves in it."

The single "End of My Rope" available on iTunes.

The Letter Black (FKA: Breaking the Silence)- "Unread Letters": September 22nd

Release date Sept 22nd on Tooth and Nail

Track Listing UNREAD LETTERS
1. Hanging On By A Thread
2. Best Of Me
3. Moving On (Wyrick Sessions)
4. Away From Me (Wyrick Sessions)
5. Collapse (Wyrick Sessions)
6. Perfect
7. Best Of Me (Acoustic)

Can't wait to see them on Awake & Alive Tour!

Relient K- "Forget and Not Slow Down": October 6th

A lot has been happening in our little Relient K camp… Over the next few months we’ll correct the kink that we’ve put in our garden hose of news and music. Our new record, Forget and Not Slow Down, is completely finished, and its ready to hit your ears on October 6th. We’ll have all the goodies for you (artwork, track list, pre-orders etc…) soon. We can’t wait to get you guys as excited as we are about the release.

Kutless- "It Is Well": October 20th

Tracklist:
1. "It Is Well" 2. "Amazed" 3. "Hungry" 4. "Taken By Love"
5. "What Faith Can Do" 6. "Remember Me" 7. "God of Wonders"
8. "You Are Everything" 9. "Give Us Clean Hands" 10. "You Save Me"
11. "Redeemer" 12. "I'm Still Yours"

Flyleaf- "Momento Mori": October 27th

We got some new song titles out of the article/video. SOOOOOOO to summarize, we have a track listing that goes something like this so far (in no particular order).

- Again
- Arise and Be
- Beautiful Bride
- Chasm
- Set Apart This Dream
- Missing
- Have We Lost
- Bittersweet
- Break Your Knees

Lacey also sang what sounds like the chorus to ‘Missing’ in the video.

Meaning of Title (from Wikipedia): "Memento mori is a Latin phrase meaning "Be mindful of death" and may be translated as "Remember that you are mortal," "Remember you will die," "Remember that you must die," or "Remember your death". It names a genre of artistic creations that vary widely from one another, but which all share the same purpose, which is to remind people of their own mortality."

The single "Again" will be available on iTunes on August 25th. It can currently be heard on their site.

P.S.: Heard Beautiful Bride in concert, IT'S AWESOME!

JOIN THE PASSERBY ARMY!

Switchfoot- "Hello Hurricane": November 10th

"So we haven't been entirely honest when we said we've been recording a new record. The truth is, we actually recorded 4 albums, 80+ songs."

"Sept. 2009: "Hello Hurricane." TBD 2010: "Vice Verses" Much love, amigos. -jon, tim, chad, jerome, drew

Track List:
Hello Hurricane(side A): 1.needle and haystack life 2.mess of me 3.your love is a song 4.this is the sound 5.enough to let me go 6.free

Hello Hurricane (side B): 7.Hello Hurricane 8.Always 9.Bullet Soul (John B. Perkins’ blues) 10.Yet 11.Sing it Out 12.Red Eye

Album pushed out to November! Singles: Mess of Me/ The Sound

The single "Mess of Me" will be available on iTunes on September 21st.

Check out their new site!

BECOME A FRIEND OF THE FOOT!

Sanctus Real- February 2010

"a Great record is brewing in the big black Sanctus Real 'cauldron'. spiced with adventure, truth, honor, and courage...."
-Sanctus Real

Sanctus has been writing and recording songs for a new record. It's supposed to be released sometime around next February. It's a while to wait, but the guys really want this to be their best record yet, so they're taking their time to get it right.
If you can't wait that long to hear new music, they've been testing out some of the new material at shows. Check the upcoming shows to see when they're playing around you.

The new single, "Forgiven," has been released to radio.

Stellar Kart-"Everything is Different Now": In Concert/ Online Store September 10th; In Stores January/February 2010

EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT NOW
There it is...the title of the new Stellar Kart record! it's also the title of the first single we are releasing to radio. we're super excited. the recording is done and we're getting it mixed this week. i can't wait for all of you to hear it. i don't have an exact release date, but as those details come in, you will be the first to know.

Album available September 10th if purchased at concert or from the online store. The album will be available in stores early next year.

Kingdom Hearts News

Kingdom Hearts: Coded Mobile Phones Spring 2009 for Japan A game that takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2 when Jiminy Cricket finds a message in his journal saying, "You need to return, to heal the wounds." It's up to computer data Sora to solve this message through a series of puzzles.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Nintendo DS February 2009 for Japan / August 1, 2009 for America A game that takes place between Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. It deals with Roxas and Organization XIII, including the 14th member, Xion. She has an odd relationship with Roxas and Axel.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP 2009 for Japan A game that takes place before Kingdom Hearts 1. It deals with Tara, Ven, and Aqua, all keyblade weilders. Ven looks almost exactly like Roxas, which may be explained later. The villain here is an older version of Xehanort.

Kingdom Hearts Show: Okay, I was listening to this Kingdom Hearts podcast called Key Cast and they said that on July 23, 2010, 7:30/6:30 Central PM on Disney Channel in America, the Kingdom Hearts Anime Spin-off will premiere. They will have two seasons for Kingdom Hearts 1, one season for Chain of Memories, and two seasons for Kingdom Hearts 2. They said it would look just like the anime series, but in color and that Sora might have a different voice actor (since the original is getting older and his voice is maturing). It also said the only voices staying will be Donald, Goofy, king Mickey, Namine, Roxas, and Kairi. It's already in pre-production.

Last Updated10-18-2009