Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! New VMK Item images and information for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! New VMK Item images and information for the Wiki!

I know it's difficult to handle new items images due to the fact that we have so many threads, so if it's easier they can just be posted here.

Examples can be seen in the different wiki threads.

For ALL items we need the EXACT IN-GAME item name, also how and when this item was originally obtained ie from a host room etc. and even sells for amount and tradeability status.

If your new item is:

Furniture We need an inventory image and images of all the rotations possible. If it happens to be a chair or couch, please include images of your character sitting in every possible place to sit on the item for each of the rotational states. If the item "does something", rotational images of this (and a description of what exactly it does) would be great as well. And lastly, if the item stacks and if it is possible to get more than one...or just to stacky anything on top, stacking images are wanted as well.

Pins We just need an inventory image

Magic Pins We need an inventory image, images of different angles of the magic in use, the magic word, recharge time/lasting time

Posters We need an inventory image and an image of the poster hanging on the wall, prefereably in the Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent like this image:

Hats We need an inventory image and images the hat in the character change window (with the blue background), also images of the hat rotated while standing in a player guest room (preferably skull rock)

Tops/Bottoms/Shoes We need an inventory image and if part of a costume, the rotated images (8 images) of the full costume in a player guest room like skull rock.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-20-2008 at 03:49 PM..
Old 05-20-2008, 02:15 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hey let me get on vmk and takes some pictures now!

EDIT: may post later due to school and the hosting site Lets me upload only 1 picture at a time @_@

Ok Got the Pictures! just need a site to let u upload multiple pictures!!!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 06-19-2008 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: removed hosting site no longer allowed
Old 05-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Lilo and Stitch LP Chair

Lilo and Stitch Surfboard Table
only 2 positions

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Poster

Sorry, don't own a tent room.

Tiki Room Opens Pin 1971 Pin - TD Magic 5/20/8 Sell back 10 credits

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-21-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 05-20-2008, 11:39 PM
July 17, 2006May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tokrok is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I posted this on another thred so I won't put it here unless it's nessecary. On the last Pirate and princess party one of the prizes was the pink royal throne

Old 05-21-2008, 02:59 AM
July 17, 2006May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Tokrok is spinning in a Cursed Storm
New Items Form Hula Maholo Quest:

Finding Nemo Coral Chair
(green) (its name is Finding Nemo Coral Chair and so is the purple one but they are different colors)
Sells For: 10 credits

Finding Nemo Coral Chair
(purple) (its name is Finding Nemo Coral Chair and so is the green one but they are different colors)
Sells For: 10 credits

I'll upload the rest tomorrow becuase I have to go soon

OT: My posts are going crazy, yesterday they were 350, then 448, then 392, and now 415.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:07 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
You are probably gonna be like 'What?' when I show this to you. But I just got a Horizons pin from td magic.

Attachment 33059

~Polar

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 06-08-2008 at 04:06 AM..
Old 05-21-2008, 03:20 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Design an Outfit Participation's Award Joy To The World 

Born In Park
My Mood: Amazed
SasukeBlue is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
You are probably gonna be like 'What?' when I show this to you. But I just got a Horizons pin from td magic.

Attachment 33059

~Polar
Hiya i got the Not yet known Divers Helmet!

From, Host_Harmony as a give-away Sells for 10 credits
And items can be stacked on it Enjoy Name : Finding Nemo Diver Helmet Lamp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UpIntheAirs continion.jpg (5.8 KB, 425 views)

TY Xoop for this Siggy =]
Old 05-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Wow, who knew VMK had all these items hidden away? Thanks to all for grabbing pictures of everything!

~~~

Old 05-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 

Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around

No Tent Room, sorry.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Perfect, thanks. Don't worry about the tent room, I was able to get the poster pic.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase

Old 05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezibabe View Post

Are the female images wearing the correct helmet? They don't look blue enough to me.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

the_beginning is spinning in a Cursed Storm
that would be for the gold space suit
Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post

Attachment 33059

~Polar
Wow! Is "Horizons" the name in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeBlue View Post
Hiya i got the Not yet known Divers Helmet!

From, Host_Harmony as a give-away Sells for 10 credits
And items can be stacked on it Enjoy Name : Finding Nemo Diver Helmet Lamp
Is there anyway to get images of this item in a skull rock room rotated?
Old 05-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase

erm.. how's this instead?

*runs*

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-31-2008 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: image resize