Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Item Rotation images needed for the wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! Item Rotation images needed for the wiki!

Yes, another project But for the most part have this one covered, just a few images that your help is needed on.

Looking for images of items in ALL their rotational states (in some cases this is four, others two, and some only have one).

Please take the images in a Skull Rock Guest Room and leave extra room around the image so I can crop them consistently if I need to.

Items needed (Note, I may be adding items to the list if I discover we still need them, so keep an eye out):
  • NEW ITEMS!!!
  • Finding Nemo Blue Pebble Carpet
  • Royal Ride Teleporter
  • Flying Saucer Chair Color Green (Also need a player sitting on this item)
  • Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair Color Red (Also need a player sitting on this item)
  • Random Number Generator Blue (hey, I can dream...but if anyone does have one of these, can you also get pics of the generator displaying each of the numbers?)
  • Davey Crockett's Canoe Couch Color Red (Also need a player sitting on this item)

Example:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-22-2008 at 01:11 AM..
Old 05-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
EDIT:
Here's the items, will try to get rest later.

Blue Nemo Organ (Thanks to slinkyman for letting me take pics of his organ):

Green Tea Cup:

Last edited by StitchMad; 05-09-2008 at 08:45 PM..
Old 05-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Thanks Stitchers. I will be uploading those when I get the chance

Anybody else?
Old 05-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's the Gumdrop Chair Orange:

Me Sitting On It:

Rotate A

Rotate B

Rotate C

Rotate D

By Itself:

Rotate A

Rotate B

Rotate C

Rotate D

I made them bigger, so that you can crop them to the size you want.

Hope that helps, I saw that sometimes you had pics of people on it, sometimes you didn't so I gave both .

~HAMD

Last edited by HaveAMagicalDay; 05-11-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: put in correct images, she got back on :) woot!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 

VIP
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Please take the images in a Skull Rock Guest Room and leave extra room around the image so I can crop them consistently if I need to.
Can you get them in a Skull room with no stuff around it, HAMD?
Old 05-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Clan Leader VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Can you get them in a Skull room with no stuff around it, HAMD?
That was the problem, she had to get off soon, and that was the only time I could get it. I'll try again when she gets back on.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thanks! Will upload and crop as time permits. Keep shrinking the list. Bug your friends...pester others on the forums...get these pics!*

*UpInTheAir does not condone annoying or unwise behavior and is not responsible for players being booted out of guest rooms or banned in VMK while trying to grab wiki pics
Old 05-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase

VIP
Here's rotation pictures for the Orange Organ.

Not sure if you needed the rotation pics for Cyan Flying Saucer as you wanted the inventory pic.. here they are anyway.

Last edited by StitchMad; 05-12-2008 at 07:07 AM..
Old 05-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Here's rotation pictures for the Orange Organ.

Not sure if you needed the rotation pics for Cyan Flying Saucer as you wanted the inventory pic.. here they are anyway.

Perfect, both of them are perfect. Turns out I overlooked some of the flying saucer colors. Thanks for figuring that out! Green Flying Saucer is now on the list, lol.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Got our Room Judging Flag Blue!

Let's keep shrinking the list!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Still looking!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
Here are the new items out today in Ned's Sale:

Frozen Palm Tree Chair Green:

Ice Cream Cart:

Skyway Couch Blue:

Tiki Beach Blanket:

Tiki Beach Chair:

Tiki Campfire:

Head:

Nornal:

Tiki Cooler:

Closed:

Open:

Tiki Pineapple Chair:

Tiki Radio:

Off:

On:

Tiki Totem Orange:

Old 05-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
Sorry for the double post, but I'm only allowed 50 images per page.

Tiki Totem Pink:

Tiki Totem Yellow:

Tiki Totem Topper:

Hope that helps,
~HAMD

Last edited by HaveAMagicalDay; 05-15-2008 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: + Tiki Totem Topper from SITS Magic
Old 05-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Good to have the new items, I have my own copies as well

We did get the Red Canoe rotations in the HELP! Take a Seat for the Wiki! thread, woot!

Hoping that list in the first post will shrink some more
Old 05-17-2008, 02:35 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
here is the blue generator