Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Is the site really inactive?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Inactive ;0
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Bookworm
arianna is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Is the site really inactive?

Well, I am sometimes online here, and when I visit PHF and CPF, there's an active threads, or I mean, there are new post on thread. But when it comes here on VMKF it seems that it don't have some active post, sometimes, I see 0-10 threads that is active.
Is VMKF really inactive?
Old 10-16-2010, 01:21 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
The reason why this site is so inactive compared to the other ones you mentioned is because those sites games are still running whereas VMK has been closed for awhile now, so people have a lot more to post about on the others.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:52 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I'd say that for a site with pretty much nothing to talk about, we're doing pretty well.

But, yeah, the site is pretty inactive.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Hey, look at everyone with scrolly's, I wish I had one.

>_<
But yeah, we're pretty inactive...

I really want to be active, but I have no ideas haha.

Your thoughts, anyone?

Oh, and if anyone has any awesome ideas to talk about, I will be all for it, and will post a lot!

And Staff, if you read this, could we please reset trivia soon
Old 10-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Inactive ;0
Awards Showcase

Thanks guys, just wondering. At least there's a little discussions here.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I always check in about once or twice a month so as long as someone shows up the site's never truly inactive. It's more like a club kind of thing rather than a society. The site's alive as long as someone is here.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 10-17-2010, 05:46 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
this site hasn't been as active as it used to be after vmk closed. a lot of people have moved on, sadly. less and less people come on every year. i still come on, but it's sad. a lot of people got banned too...*sigh* and there hasn't been much buzz on vmk remakes like there was last year..
Old 10-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
I check in once in a while.

---

The community of VMK has becoming a memory now, fading away as life goes on, people just keep moving forward. There are only a handful left who still stands in front of those shadowed gates of the once populated kingdom, waiting for it open again. But for now, they are the only ones who still preserve the real memory and still retain the feeling of that kingdom. They are the ones who still wait in this never ending queue that lets us into the kingdom that we enjoyed and had experiences that we won't see again, but thats all we have left to do here, just wait. We'll be here lurking in the shadows waiting for the gates to open again, waiting for the magic.

-Miketic

Old 10-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Registered+

youthere is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That was beautiful man.... Im teary eyed....but happy :')
Old 10-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I dislike when people who I don't even know are on this site. Anyways, when they post on threads like "I'm still here" and this one, which makes no sense to me. Why are you on a thread talking about staying in the shadows. Why don't these people come out of the shadows and post. That is WHY we are inactive, people who have been here forever, don't post unless someone asks what's going on.

Honestly, you're just admiting you're part of the problem. "Is this site inactive?" "Yup that's me, I'm just lurking."

Sorry, it's just frustrating.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-19-2010 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: naming names
Old 10-19-2010, 04:09 AM
VMK forever.

Clan Leader
My Mood: Adventurous
MrBrandon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hope not. It's the last thing I joined to remember VMK. It's VMKForums.com.. why are other sites still popular?
Old 10-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Inactive ;0
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I dislike when people who I don't even know are on this site. Anyways, when they post on threads like "I'm still here" and this one, which makes no sense to me. Why are you on a thread talking about staying in the shadows. Why don't these people come out of the shadows and post. That is WHY we are inactive, people who have been here forever, don't post unless someone asks what's going on.

Honestly, you're just admiting you're part of the problem. "Is this site inactive?" "Yup that's me, I'm just lurking."

Sorry, it's just frustrating.
I understand, blue. Sorry if I am one who haven't posted lately, if you notice, I am not posting so much on CPF and PHF same here on VMKF, school comes first , and I am sure many have been inactive users since they become busy, and we need to understand them, or sometimes, they are busy doing something. You must understand them too
Old 10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
No I definitely do. Of course I understand them, and I get busy too, I'm not on this forums 24/7, I just come on once a day to check posts and if something interests me, I post. I don't just lurk and think in my head what I would post, I just post.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Inactive ;0
Awards Showcase

I also post on threads that interest me, but I don't really go that much here.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
I'm just going to answer your original question.

Yes this site is inactive, because people leave, and become lurkers.

I'm just explaining.