Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Further Adventures In BabySitting!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Miley Fan:D

RedRockingMint doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
Further Adventures In BabySitting!

I was looking at Raven's Wikipedia page and I found out she was going to be in Further Adventures In BabySitting next year and I remembered I heard something about Miley talking about that movie so I searched Miley Cyrus on the Wikipedia and SHE IS GOING TO BE IN IT TOO!
Old 08-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Vampire Slayer.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: annoying
SVU-Sam is as Frosty as a Snowman
I heard about this a long time ago and made my own thread about it. Have you seen the original? This is going to be a disaster. Raven and Miley (Mostly Raven, I hate her) are going to ruin a great (PG-13) movie. Yes, that's right. The original was PG-13. Raven can never measure up to Elizabeth Shue, or Maia Brewton, or Keith Coogan, or Anthony Rapp. What are they going to remake next? The Godfather? The Sound of Music?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:43 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENThead23 View Post
I heard about this a long time ago and made my own thread about it. Have you seen the original? This is going to be a disaster. Raven and Miley (Mostly Raven, I hate her) are going to ruin a great (PG-13) movie. Yes, that's right. The original was PG-13. Raven can never measure up to Elizabeth Shue, or Maia Brewton, or Keith Coogan, or Anthony Rapp. What are they going to remake next? The Godfather? The Sound of Music?
Not the sound of music!!!
thats like one of my favorite movies
Old 08-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Vampire Slayer.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: annoying
SVU-Sam is as Frosty as a Snowman
^.^ So how would you feel if they remade that? Well, that's exactly hw I feel about them remaking Adventures in Babysitting.