Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Disneyland!!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:08 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
OK... Disneyland is my place to go!

Since it's Southern Cali. you might wanna bring shorts and a tank top... gonna be around the hot spots...

The lines aren't so bad if they are new. They go pretty fast. But in Cali Adventure, you have to get fast passes for "Soarin' over California".

The new stuff is The finding nemo and toys story mania.

Indy never gets old!

OK FIRST THINGS FIRST... YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE ALADDIN SHOW!!!!!

It's near the tower of terror and the hollywood backlot.

The pixar parade in cali adventure is worth seeing. You can see the parade of dreams if you want... the electric parade is pretty cool too!

Don't go pin trading at DTD. The CMs are pretty rude there. My cousin, traded with this cast member once, she said she didn't like any of her pins right? So the cast member gave her a smirk and said "MMM HMM..."

You have to watch out for the CMs pins, some of them are not worth trading...

Well if you need anymore advice, food, hotels, anything! I'm here!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idget View Post
Oh, I went in her line too, she makes you take everything out of your bag, and looks in every pocket. And she never smiles or anything. She is not a friendly person. When I go in I make sure I don't go in her line now! Oh and it will more than likely be HOT!!
OMG THAT'S HER! LOL It was funny because when she started checking my bags, this lady just went past us without getting checked and so then the lady was like

'OK, can you open that pocket right ther- MAM! MAM! You Need To Get Back In Line Right Now And Wait Till It's Your Turn To Be Checked!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 AM
cuteskaterflip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sdkfrachel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Be sure to bring lots of water and some little fan! haha when i went in like June it was sooooooo hott! I love innoventions, good air conditioning and have fun!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:09 PM

captain bingo peppersocks is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lots of water. Snacks (food is mighty expensive!) and a want for fun! Crowds have not been bad this summer.

There is another way to get fastpasses. (Go on one ride thousands of times and they will start giving you stacks of them. I have a stack of 100+ of Buzz at home.)

Oh yea, be on the lookout for Dream Fastpasses!