Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old New In-Game and In-Park quest pages on wiki

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:33 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
New In-Game and In-Park quest pages on wiki

I've updated the following pages to reflect what I know about the new in-game and in-park quests (admittedly, not much):
One thing to note is that I've moved all the former versions of these quests to a similarly named page with (2006) added to it, and linked to these pages from the new version.

I think this is the trend we should be taking - if the quest name stays the same, then we should use the same named page, moving the previous version to a new page with the date on it (and linking between them). This way, people searching for a quest by name (if anyone does a search) will land on the correct version, but still be able to get to the older version.

Seem reasonable?

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Only issue I have, is the name for the in-game quests didn't actually stay the same

On the new quest summary screen a II has been added to Shipwrecks and Shipwrecks quest so it is now Ships & Shipwrecks II and Adventure Through Innerspace has been changed to Adventure through Inner-Space Quest II. The Autopia quests are no longer Lights, Camera, Engines instead they have been re-named Autopia Road Trip Around VMK (Easy, Medium, Medium-Difficult, and Difficult).

Didn't actually realize this until I decided to get the images of the quest summary. Since this is the case, probably the best bet would be to change the wiki titles to match the ones given in game and have the original quests moved back to their former titles.

For the in-park Tomorrowland quest, I think the current format is fine.

Let me know what you guys think
Old 05-07-2007, 08:24 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Huh, I didn't notice this.

I concur - names should be what is actually in the game. Do you want to take care of this?

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!