Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Spoilers and the Wiki

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Registered+

stagemom04 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
question about Wiki - kind of...

Hi,

I'm new so if this is in the wrong place, ask somebody to move it please. I have been learning all about VMK on the wiki website - it is awesome! I was curious about the Dead Man's Chest game and clicked on the "here" place for the "spoiler" and I just get a message stating I'm not allowed to access that area. Is it because I'm kind of new? I am sure the spoiler for it is a really old link but I have searched and searched and can't find it anywhere - your help is appreciated.

thanks
Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
I just checked, and the reason you can't access that is because it links back here to the spoilers forum, which is subscription-only.
That link should probably be changed to a spoiler section in the Wiki itself.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:05 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
I just checked, and the reason you can't access that is because it links back here to the spoilers forum, which is subscription-only.

If you want to subscribe to "Secrets of the VMK", open up your User Control Panel and click on "Group Memberships" under "Miscellaneous". Then click on "Spoiled" under the list of choices to submit your membership, and you'll get a confirmation message as soon as you've been approved.
Oh, really? I thought we had a guide on the wiki already. I'll get right on that!

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage