Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Happy Holidays From The VMKF Staff!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:41 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Holiday 2008 Award

In honor of the spirit of fun and joy that is a part of every holiday season

and because we have these cool awards that we want everyone to have

We have the above award that you can get - just by asking.

You can also give this award to someone else (forum name exact spelling) - just by asking.

Go here and fill out the request form.

As the admins have time, they will give out the awards and you can go here and see the name of everyone who has won every award we currently have.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
I submitted a request form! This is a cool idea.
but PM me anytime and i'll respond.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:46 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
When I filled out the form, it said 'Smile 2008' it wasn't the one pictured above..
Old 11-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
When I filled out the form, it said 'Smile 2008' it wasn't the one pictured above..
Fixed
Old 11-27-2008, 06:48 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Would I need to fill out another form? Also, can you get more than 1 of these awards?
Old 11-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
Would I need to fill out another form? Also, can you get more than 1 of these awards?
Yes. Sorry for the mistake.

Each person can recieve 1 award.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Cool Idea! Can you send more than 1 award (like one to one person, another to a different person?)
Old 11-27-2008, 06:53 PM
la la la :)
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Musical
GreenBabe has disabled reputation
Can you send one to someone else, then send one to yourself?
Old 11-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBabe View Post
Can you send one to someone else, then send one to yourself?
Of course, we want everyone to have an opportunity to get this award. Till be available till next year.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:01 PM
la la la :)
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Musical
GreenBabe has disabled reputation
Ok. This is a cool idea![:
Old 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAmy View Post
Cool Idea! Can you send more than 1 award (like one to one person, another to a different person?)

Certainly - share the joy;-)

Old 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Okay, thanks! There's so many people I know who I want to give this award to! Hehe.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
We had a slight bug in the system Any requests up to this point were lost. Please, resubmit them. We're sorry about this problem.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
The pin looks awesome.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:00 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Do you have to say your real name where it says: "What is your name?"