Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Jackalope's Signatures & Avatars!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Photoshopper

Jackalope is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool Jackalope's Signatures & Avatars!

Welcome to:
Please read the whole thing, It'll make everything easier in the long run, really.

Hey. I like making signatures and stuffs so that's why I'm posting (Obviously =])

I am changing my policy in ordering..
If I don't feel up to doing your order, I will tell you so and not do it.
I apoligize, but one reason I haven't gotten on here is simply lack of intrest of doing particularly difficult/time consuming orders..

Mmk. So here are my ruuules:
  • Please, be patient. I do have a life
  • If I don't do your avatar/signature right away please don't go all crazy and be like "OMG DO MINE ALREADY!!!" Be patient (again). I'm either busy or you did something wrong with your form. If it does take me a while, check your form to make sure it's correct, and if it is, please either PM me or kindly repost your request. Thank you.
  • Please don't request things right after you requested one. Like don't request a sig, then right when you get it, request another. That gets kinda annoying, and makes me not want to make any more for you.
  • RE-POST YOUR REQUEST IF I CORRECT YOU!
    This is mentioned in the above rule, but lately it's become an annoying problem...
That's basically it as far as rules go. Here are a few FAQ's that I'd rather just get out of the way. =]

FAQS

What program do you use?
Photoshop CS2. I really only use Photoshop and ImageReady in that group.

Where can I get Photoshop?
It's really expensive (I got it as a present) so you might want to ask for it for a present or something too, or get older versions maybe? I've used Photoshop 7 before too, and it's a lot cheaper yet still has MOST of the features of CS2 or CS3. =]

Can you help me make stuff like you?
It depends. If you PM me NICELY, and have a program besides paint, (preferrably Photoshop) then yes. Be specific in what you want to learn though, because it makes it easier for me to help, and for you to understand.

Where did you learn to make stuff like this?
I mainly taught myself. Some things I found on tutorials, and others I found ideas from random members on other sites. =] But mainly taught myself.

Are you a girl or a boy?
I am a girl

What's with your username?
1. My name starts with the sound "Jack"
2. Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp is amazingg
3. Jackalopes (Mythical bunnies with antlers) are kewl. =]

Why are you so grumpy?
lol. I'm not grumpy, I just like having things organized and easy. I'm lazy =]] Oh and, if it seems like I'm picking on you, I'm sorry. I don't mean to single anyone out, it just happens like that sometimes. If I'm a huge jerk, please PM me. I hate being mean.

The Actual Signature/Avatar Stuff:

Ok! Thanks sooo much for reading all that, you're awesome =]
Now on to the fun stuff where you actually get to SEE things I made and order! (yaaay)
Fonts:
I have a lot of fonts, too many to list. And I doubt you want to look through pages and pages to find a good one.
So basically if you want a specific font, please give me the link to the site you found it on (That makes things easier and quicker for me) or if you have a lot of trouble finding the font, give me the name of it. I would really appreciate it if you tried to find a link though, because that way I can download it nice and quickly.
OR if you know you want a certain style of font, but not the name, then give me the style. (Like cursive, cute, fancy, etc.) Try to give me as much detail as you can, so it comes out the way you want it. Thanks!

For avatars, I have some small "pixel" fonts that work well, so please don't request a font unless you know it will fit.

Colors:
I can pretty much do as many colors as you want. If you want a certain color (like an EXACT match), then try going to this site. They have a bunch of good color combinations and stuff. If you choose one you like, you can either give me the link or all of the "Hex codes" (The hex codes are usually under the colors and it says 'HEX: ######' - the #'s can be numbers or letters) For avatars, I'd suggest choosing only a few colors, because it might look weird with so many colors, but I can do as many as you want, if you really want.

Pictures:
Signatures:

You can either find me the pictures you want, or give me a description of what you want. Finding them for me saves me a lot of time, and gets your signature done quickly. I can do as many pictures as you want, and fade them and stuff like that but try not to choose too many, because only so many pictures can fit into the space.
Obviously with such a small space I can only do little pictures, like the pixel animals you might have seen on my avatar, and a few other people's.
I use two different sites to find these pictures, I DO NOT make them myself, and will never claim to unless I actually have. ;] If you want a... bunny with antlers, for example (as in my avatar) then I can do it, by finding a bunny and adding the antlers myself. Anything simple, like hats, gloves, or something (idk) I can probably do =]

Animations:
Signatures:
I'm sure I'm boring you with all this information, but I'm trying to keep it detailed. For animations, there's really too much to list. Try to give me a general idea of what you want, and I'll try to do it. Keep in mind that I'm not magic, so I can't do insanely crazy animations, but fading, blinking, moving, bouncing, glowing, etc. are all easy and do-able. Try me! =]

I'm sure you've seen those pretty icons with all the animation in the text, fading colors, little sparkles, hearts, stars, etc. Well I know how to do some of them. I don't have the time or patience to make a whole example thing, so I'll just show some examples on icons I've made.

Friend: Up and Down Variation
Brighten: Not available
Glass: Side to Side
Breaks: Up to Down
Hurt: Diagonal
You Dont: Up to Down
Beautiful: Up and Down Variation
Sapphire and Faded Jeans: Diagonal
Jackalope: Side to Side

Please try not to choose too many different types, and easy ones, if possible. (Up and Down, Side to Side, Diagonal)
You may ask specifically for sparkles, hearts and such.

BRUSHES:
(Not really available for avatars unless extremely simple)
Ok. Brushes are a really important part. Brushes can be anything from little designs, to textures of a background. I definitely can't list them all, that would be crazy. I'll go ahead and put some examples, so you can get a general idea.

Yeah I know, only one example so far, but I'll add more. I just want to get this opened. =P

Lastly, be as specific as you can, or ask for a surprise! But please at least tell me what you want it to say, or what you want the "feel" to be. =]

Yay! You made it through all my boring junk! CONGRATS! Thanks so much for reading!!

FORM:
  • Signature or Avatar?
  • What do you want it to say?
  • What font(s)?
  • What color(s)?
  • Any picture(s)?
  • Any animation(s)?
  • What theme or feel?
And that's it for now! I'll add more, but I just want to get this open!
I'm tired of typing! heh.

Last edited by Jackalope; 01-08-2008 at 11:19 PM..
Old 10-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Photoshopper

Examples!
If you don't see any signatures you ordered in here, don't worry. I just picked the ones I thought were my best. =]

Cunana 10-29:

Disney.Moo 10-29:

Last edited by Jackalope; 10-31-2007 at 07:23 PM..
Old 10-29-2007, 07:44 PM
VMK: cunana
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

cunana is spinning in a Cursed Storm
woah dude youre amazing! :]

What do you want it to say? Aang!
What font(s)? any
What color(s)? any
Any picture(s)? avatar the last airbender (preferably one with aang in it)
Any animation(s)? surprise me
What theme or feel? doesnt matter

i dont really have any wants or anything specific
i cant wait!
youre really talented at this
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Photoshopper

Cunana:
Thanks! I love your stuff too, especially your hair edits, they're great!
Sorry for the wait, I had to find a good picture =] It's kinda bold but I hope it's ok. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Off to a halloween party! Be back either later today or tomorrow =]
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
What do you want it to say? Happy Holidays!
What font(s)? Something handwritten-ish/holiday-ish
What color(s)? All colors!
Any picture(s)? Something holiday-ish? (I don't want to center it on one certain holiday. You choose.
Any animation(s)? Can you animate the words from gryfindorgal under happy holidays?
What theme or feel? Holiday-ish

P.S. Sorry for all the [ish]

Thanks!

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 10-29-2007, 10:50 PM
VMK: cunana
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

cunana is spinning in a Cursed Storm
WOW
thats amazing!!

if i had a siggie i would really use that
i love it!!
and thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 12:59 AM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What do you want it to say? Break_dancingkitty
What font(s)? Curlz MT, it should be in every computer (if needed i will post an example)
What color(s)? Cyan and Baby Blue
Any picture(s)? My avatar if possibel
Any animation(s)?My avatar moving sort of( like how it is there (the break dancing kitty ) )
What theme or feel?: Like a dance party for the kitty LOL

Hopefully you can do this one! I will be patient so take as much time as you want.

Break_dancingkitty
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Smile. Laugh. Dream.

TwilightPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What do you want it to say? Lost in ...Wonderland
What font(s)? A pretty handwritten one is good. You decide which one.
What color(s)? Preferably light blue but it doesn't really matter
Any picture(s)? Any alice in wonderland pictures. Surprise me. =D
Any animation(s)? It would be cool to have the 3 dots before wonderland kind of fading away
What theme or feel? Alice in Wonderland-ish theme. It's really up to you, I just would like an Alice In Wonderland siggie.

Thankies!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Photoshopper

GryfindorGal:
Sorry, I don't really like this one. It's kinda fuzzy from the optimizer. =[

Break-Dancing Kitty:
Sorry, but I can't put your avatar on the signature, there are too many frames. Could you choose a different picture for me? Thanks =]

Disney.Moo:
Sorry about the lack of animation. I like the original quality of the image and didn't want to mess it up with the animation optimizer.

TheVMKPro:
Sorry, but your link didn't work. Also, I don't really understand your request, could you be more specific? Thanks! =]
Old 10-31-2007, 02:04 AM
Smile. Laugh. Dream.

TwilightPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you so much it's beautful when(or if) I ever get a signature I am going to use this for sure. Thanks!!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:31 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
what do you want it to say: Jango fett
What font: any
What color: blue and silver
any picture: Jango Fett
any animation: no animation
theme or wheel: make it flash Bounty Hunter

can't wait!!

Old 10-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Photoshopper

Ice Man Fan:
Sorry =[ But your form isn't really correct. See, the "animation" section of the form is where you would put the flashing "bounty hunter." The theme or feel is how you want the signature to look. Like do you want it to look crazy and wild, or calm, etc.? Please fix your form and re-post. =] Thanks!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
What do you want it to say: Jango Fett
What font: any
what color: blue and silver
any picture: Jango Fett
any animation: make it flash bounty hunter
theme or feel: calm
Old 11-01-2007, 11:21 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
O, I love it! It looks fantastic. I'll use it for the holidays.

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok, i will make a totally different form

What do you want it to say? What happens whena kitty learns how to Breakdance?
What font(s)? CurlzMT
What color(s)? cyan
Any picture(s)? Like a kitty that is laying down with a cap and stuff like not moving sorta kinda get it?
Any animation(s)?
What theme or feel?