Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Someone want to add an article for me?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-05-2006, 11:17 AM
You can't compare with

Maribeth is as Frosty as a Snowman
Someone want to add an article for me?

I am an editor but currently only feel comfortable editing plain text, and not anything too fancy. I don't even know how to add a new article, and before attempting that, I need to study a few articles and their wiki code.

Right now I do not have the time. You'd think I'd have more.. I'm on the computer now like I'm obsessed with it, but I'm just escaping the real world because of something. I can't figure out why I have less time though..

Anyways, I was going to add the Ask Yavn questions to the wiki. But unless this has been added, I don't want to mak the article. I can look quickly and see the wikicode for adding a new section and update it every round, but can someone add the article please?

Greatly appreciated!

Maribeth

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Don't worry about the formatting! It is more important to get the information in there than to deal with the formatting. Another editor can come along and make things look better if necessary.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:52 PM
You can't compare with

Maribeth is as Frosty as a Snowman
Alrighty as soon as I finish my homework I'll go and add that if it hasn't been done already.

Hehe.
Hello.