Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This Is What Happened To Me: Last Year At Disneyland(i Was Kinda Sick)I Felt Felt Like If I Was Gonna Barf,Then Me And My Mom Went Out Of The Line(For Jungle Cruise)Then We Went To A Shop Across JC And Got A Bag
At The Bazar(DLR)Then We Had To Shortcut Everyone And Go Under A Few Ropes Then Catched Up With My Dad&Brother. It's A Little weird
Old 04-03-2008, 11:48 PM
~ AngelElizabeth in VMK ~

My Mood: SaveVMK
KAITYkaityKAITY is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Funny Moments!

OMG, these are awesome! OOh OOh my turn!

1 (I was like 8 here) In Epcot (in WDW) it was like 12 midnight and my family was just leaving the Rose and Crown resteraunt (bad speller) in England (The park had closed and we figured since we were eating, they could'nt make us leave) so we were walking back and I ran ahead of the rest of my family (my mom was a little ahead of us) and ran towards the big fountain and all of a sudden when I was right next to it it sprang to life and the fountain went on and there was a crash right when the music started and I go scared to death and screamed at the top of my lungs and took off runing - right into a flower bush (It was at night and I couldn't see) and ended up scraping my knee really badly on the curb. The CM in the place where you rented strollers came and asked what happened LOL She gave me a band-aid. IT WAS HILARIOUS AND PAINFUL. I can't help but laugh whenever I think about it!

2 When I was 6 in DLR we went on the Matterhorn (with my Mom Dad and Sister) and just as we were going around a big curve at the top of the mountain (it was outside) and all of a sudden the ride stopped and we waited, and waited, and waited until a CM came and got us. We had to go through this hidden secret door and we went through all these technical rooms (I was too young to remember details) and the family that was stuck with us took a pic of us stuck, on the ride. (It was tricky getting down because the dad in the other family's leg was broken 0_0)

EDIT- 3 When I was 4 I went on HM for the first time, there is a part where scary jack-in-the-boxes pop out and I started crying really loudly I got so scared. I went on the ride after that, but was scared until I was about 9 and still to this day close my eyes and plug my ears during that part :p

If me thinks of more me will post

Have a magical day,
Kaity

Last edited by KAITYkaityKAITY; 04-03-2008 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: Added 1
Old 05-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Ok. Well on Tower of Terror in DCA, i ran to get there, all the way from California Screamin to ToT, this guy was looking at me like i was some kind of freak for screaming "OMG! Tower of Terror! Twilight Zone dont leave me!" Then Rachel and I were all talking inside the celler, b4 the ride all saying we were going to be in the front of the ride and have a stupid face in the picture, but instead, we were in the BACK and my sister palkiasurfergirl (ashley) covered my face! I was sooo ticked off because that was my favorite ride!! LOL
ok on the matterhorn in DLR it was one of the OMG HILARIOUS Moments.
Ok the really cheesy Yeti which was like only 4'10 or something reminded us of my teacher Miss Anders and my friends started laughing like crazy! then on the curve I said DRAT and im like "I SAID A BAD WORD!!!!!!" and it echoed all over the ride1 it was sooooooo funny this CM was looking at me like i was a freak or something! LOL
OK on Splash Mountain
I was getting on the ride it was log number 11 i think... anyways, the speaker said the safety blah and then the Have a Zipadeedooda Ride! and then me and Rachel yelled back: YOU HAVE A ZIPADEEDOODA RIDE!!!!! then after the ride started i screamed every 5 seconds for nothing! the log behind us was all SHUT UP!!! LOL ROFL
Back to Tower of Terror:
The Bellhop was all like: If something bad happens feel free to scream and I'm all like: Dont You Guys, Even Though You have a cool outfit, have better lines?! LOL
And On Big Thunder Mountain.,, i lost my voice from Splash Mountain so my friend Rachel was my offical screamer. LOL

Last edited by Vivi; 06-21-2008 at 11:22 PM..
Old 05-08-2008, 01:40 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenThePrincess View Post
I saw the characters doing the soulja boy dance well to be more specific, goofy and pluto! lol
You should have danced with them! I love the soulja boy dance!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Seven of my friends and I were on Splash Mountain. When it came to the fake big drop we all screamed. When we arrived at the big drop, we screamed so loud that we saw people point and laugh at us. So many people were staring at us. Quite funny...
Old 05-31-2008, 05:44 AM
Registered+

KikiBozu is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, this wasn't recent, but I was a VIP at the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and I got to walk the red carpet, which led to Frontierland. We were in Frontier SUPER early, and the cast members were so bored. All of a sudden we saw pirate Goofy lean over a railing and pretend he was throwing up. The rest of the cast members yelled stuff like "gross!" or "get a little seasick there, Goofy?"

Old 06-17-2008, 04:00 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Any time I go with my friends it's a blast. We can joke around (with limits - me being a disney fan), and just be little kids again.

Whenever I go I always get a kick out of me on the Buzz Ride. On the pictures I always look so intense and stressed, like "I must get those points! Grrr!!" Especially since I can't get past 331,000. @_@

I recently went with a bunch of friends and we had a wonderful time at Star Tours. We were going back to the younger days and acting like we knew everything about Star Wars, which we pretty much did way back in the day. On the ride we sat in the back of the vehicle and commented on everything. Silly things like "Wasn't his first flight last ride?" or "He still hasn't gotten used to his programing?" Silly us.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was like three and it was my first time at Disneyland. My mum and I went along with my friend and his mum. He was three too. Anyways, I was scared of roller coasters. So, the two others want to go on the Jungle Cruise. I think it is a roller coaster and we go near it. So I scream and yell to get away. We get away. All the mean time there are old ladies in their 80's getting off. LOL! So, to make me feel better we all go to the tortilla stand at Disney's California Adventure when the ride finished for my friend and his mum. I get five tortillas. My friend steals and eats one. I am going mad because of it and am shoved in the stroller and we go to the shared hotel room (It was shared with the friends lol). When my friend takes a nap, I push him off his bed and take his place on the bed. Then he goes up to his mum and says "Mommy, we shouldn't have gone on the Haunted Mansion. The ghosts followed me back and pushed me off the bed, then gave *STRIKEMASTER* the bed. I Hate The Ghosts!" (Of course, it was a lot different due to the fact that he was three, he said it a bit differently lol). Then we went on the Haunted Mansion again, and he ended up knowing it was me who pushed him and why. I made him apologize to the ghosts. I still apologize to the ghosts whenever I see them (Yes, I am always a kid at heart lol). It wasn't very funny at the moment, but years later it is lol.

I am a boy who supports SkyRocket's thread about how we need a gender icon here on the forums!
Old 06-17-2008, 04:21 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Once while going back to the parking structure, The guy on the speaker asked for a " Disney " song. Then he started singing the Spongebob Squarepants Theme and by the time he got to this one part, he said " Jump out the TRAM and flop like a fish " Then he said " No, dont do that, i'd get in trouble! " It Was So Weird :-P!

Last edited by PMFan; 06-17-2008 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: I Keep seeing errors
Old 06-17-2008, 05:38 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ok so one time, we were on Grizzly Peak in California, and my sister at this time had a pink chocolate phone and she was around 16 or so and this girl like 10 or 11 pulls out her phone, and she had a pink chocolate too! So we all just looked at my sister and kinda laughed.

And one time, my brother when we were on Thunder Mountain, he was yelling {And he was a preteen, now he's a teen} WOO YEAH WOO!!! And throwing his hands out the car thingy for people to high five him and they did! Then the staff got mad at him.. And he kept doing it till my mom made him stop.

Another time... My family went on Tea Cups and my brother, {I usually call him Park} and when the ride ended he acted like he got off but he walked towards the exit and got in another tea cup! He kept doing that for a while... Maybe 3 other times so he rode it like 4 or maybe 5 times.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 06-17-2008 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: personal info
Old 06-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

When I Went To Disneyland Right Before Fantasmic Everyone In The Crowd Did The Wave!
Old 06-21-2008, 06:43 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
This happened a few years ago in WDW but when we were waiting for the parade to start, this family was sitting next to us and they started to get hungry. Then all of a sudden, I see a little 3 year old girl eating a huge corn dog the size of her arm! She tried to bite it but could not... lol
Old 07-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Awards Showcase

There was 3 funny things in my last trip to Disneyland

#1: We (yes, i was with my family) Were going to ride the Snow White ride, and at the entrance,my sister touched the golden apple and we heard the evil queen doing a diabolical laugh

#2: Me,my dad and sister were going to ride Big Thunder Mountain at night, and when the ride started,I never stopped screaming like a little girl

#3: me and my brother were on ther mr.toad ride, and i got to sit where the steering wheel is, and through the entire ride, my brother was shouting at me like if he was teaching me how to drive, lol

Last edited by BanannaSplitzer; 05-22-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Old 07-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered+

Nerd is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was with my cousin at the Toontown section then went back (after being paranoid) and a mini parade started so I started do the quick-run thing to get out... embarrassing.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:09 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
these are all in wdw

* once when me and my sister were on hm (in wdw) in the portrait room and they had just told us to go to the "dead center" of the room, i touched the wall (for fun ) and the cast member looks at me and goes "DO NOT TOUCH THAT!!!" it was so funny.
* a different time on hm, the people in front of us kept making goat noises...weird.
*on it's a small world, you know how people throw pennies into the water? well, we were already in our boat and someone in line threw a penny and it landed in our boat!
*once at the breakfastosaurus in AK, there was this guy getting his food, and he was yelling that there was no more french toast! lol.
*when i go on buzz lightyear space ranger spin, i always try to wave to the people on the tta hehe lol haha.

~EmmaatMK