Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Mishaps Of Buck And Chuck (Series 2)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
♥Alicia's Diary: Secret Life♥

Alicia’s Diary: Secret Life

Characters:
Alicia: She loves singing but nobody has heard her voice and heard her secret except Kim and her family. She is very friendly and doesn't have many friends, but is very greatful of her two friends and tries to avoid the mean girls, but they really get to her.

Kim- Alicia's best friend and knows her secret. She is very supportive towards Alicia and her singing and loves her voice. She will always help Kim when she needs it and is the girl who will stand up for her friends and herself.

Kristen- Alicia's sister who wants to be a movie star. She sometimes things to highly of herself, but can come out and be really loving. She fights with Alicia sometimes, but they really get along other times and Kristen helps Alicia with writing songs and gives her singing tips.

Aubrina- Kim and Alicia's other best friend, she is very sporty but very friendly towards the girls. She doesn't know Alicia's secret, but will probably soon figure out. She moved to Minnesota, but came back to Springville the day before High School started.

Kari, Ashley, and Misty- They are the "Clique" of the school who everyone wants to be friends with and are very cruel to everyone. They love picking on Alicia and making fun of her for no reason.

Kyris- She is the most popular girl in school and she knows it. She is a very wealthy girl and who will make fun of people for no reason. Her main target is Alicia and her friends.

Vienna- She is very strong and sporty and won't let anyone or anything get in her way. She hangs out with Kyris and is also popular and wealthy. Vienna can make you cry with something she does or says easily.

There won't be any more spots open in the story, sorry guys!

Prologue:

Dear Diary,

My name is Alicia. I am now fifteen years old and attended Springville Middle School last year, boy was that a roller coaster. There were mean girls everywhere and bagged on me because I didn’t have one pair of designer jeans, or a pair of coach glasses. That is why I would sit alone at lunch everyday. One day, a girl named Kim moved from Florida to Springville, and my life changed. She and I have been best friends since that day she moved here, which was the second week of 7th grade. We share the same similarities and really get along. Sure, I don’t have a lot of friends, but I have the best friend. Well, here is a secret between you, me, Kim, and my family.

I love to sing.

Ever since I was four I loved singing. My mom bought me a karaoke machine at five and I never wanted to put that microphone down. My voice has improved a lot, and I really think I am a good singer. Nobody has ever heard me except my family and Kim. We all share the secret about my talent, and it is my dream to get on a stage and sing for a crowd.

My parents are very sweet and pay for my singing lessons. We really struggle with the bills and such, but my parents are very supportive of my dream and want me to follow it. My family consists of my parents and my older sister (16 years old), Kristen. Yes, we fight, but she is also supportive of my singing dream and always helps me with writing songs and gives me criticism on my voice.

Now, I have to enter the doors to a new school, Pondlin High School. Who knows what adventures are in my future?

--

Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

Well, today was the first day of school. My mini alarm clock buzzed for about thirty seconds without stopping.

I really need a new alarm clock that is quieter, I thought.

I stretched my arms and legs as I slipped out of bed and then slumped to the family bathroom. Kristen beat me to it, as usual. I pounded on the door and waited for her to come out so I could get ready. About ten minutes later, she came out and flipped her hair like a movie star. I sighed and shut the door, then quickly took a cold shower. Something went wrong with the water and it wasn’t turning on warm, so I got stuck with the cold water! After, I put on my first day of school outfit: a blue t-shirt, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a pair of blue flats. Then, I blow-dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. To top it off, I added a nice, white bow to the messy bun to add color. I looked at my watch: 7:19, my bus would be there in one minute! I quickly brushed my teeth and ran outside, forgetting my backpack.

Sighing, I sprinted inside and grabbed my teal-blue, Jan sport backpack with brown polka dots. After I said goodbye to my family, I ran outside just to see a huge, yellow car pulling away from the corner. You probably know where I am going with this. That huge yellow car was the bus. I chased after it and waved my arms around, and I saw three girls in the back of the bus snickering at me and whispering to each other.

It was the clique of the school: Kari, Ashley, and Misty. I sighed when they turned their heads and then speed-walked to school. When I arrived at the school, a sigh of relief flowed through me as I walked into the school, I wasn’t late! As I strolled to my locker, I ran into my other best friend Aubrina. Aubrina was really nice to me and Kim, unlike most of the girls at our school. She had moved a long time ago and had come back to Springville the day before high school started.

I ran to her and gave her a hug.
“Hey, Aubri!” I called her that for short.
“Hey Alicia! I missed you and Kim! How was your vacation?”
“It was good! I spent a lot of time sing.. LOOK AT THE TIME! Class starts soon, catch up with you later!”

I ran to my first class, history. I realized that I almost just told Aubrina that I sing! Well, I will have to tell her soon, but that wasn’t the right time. I grabbed my worksheet and walked to my desk. Kari was in our class, and as I walked by her, she stuck out her leg and I tripped. Everyone looked at me and laughed, causing me to tear up. I stayed strong and went to my desk, then covered my face and worked on my worksheet.

--

Chapter 2

Dear Diary,

Well, when first period was over, I grabbed my books and headed to English. As I was walking, a hand slammed my books to the ground. I gasped and look up to see Kyris. Yes, Kari, Ashley, and Misty are the clique of the school, but this girl has GOT to be one of the most evil and popular girl ever to walk the earth. All the girls look up to her and want to hang out with her, even the clique does! She giggled and girls from everywhere rushed up and laughed along with her, admiring her work. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my books, then tried to rush off, but I was stopped by Vienna.
“Going somewhere? Not for long.” Vienna smiled and I looked at her strangely. All of a sudden, she grabbed my books and ran to a bin... the trashcan bin! She dumped them into the trashcan and giggled.

Now, Vienna is THE meanest girl on the planet. She is the girl who will snap your arm like a twig in less than two seconds. Don’t you feel bad for me? She hangs out with Kyris and is the second most popular girl in school. Vienna never lets anything get in her way and anyone knows not to get on her bad side.

Everyone followed Vienna and Kyris as they walked away with huge smirks on their faces. I bit my lip and tried not to cry, but I couldn’t help it. I saw two girls come around the corner, talking. It was them; Aubrina and Kim! They took one look at me and sprinted to me. They comforted me as I cried and told them the whole story, which was very hard for them to understand considering how much I was crying. Aubrina and Kim looked at each other, got up, and went to the trashcan. My books were sitting at the top, so they grabbed them and handed them to me.

I smiled and wiped away my tears, then quickly went to the bathroom and fixed up my makeup. Then, I galloped to English. As I sat in my seat, everyone laughed at me because of the incident.

Last edited by PurpleAmy; 02-03-2009 at 02:22 AM..
Old 02-01-2009, 07:39 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
seems interesting.. keep it up!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
More please iut's great!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Thanks guys! I'll post another chapter soon!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:22 AM
o ɹ1ʎż
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Wow...I. LOVE. IT. MORE! MORE MORE! --squeals--

.:Blue:.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:57 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
One little tiny thing...

IT'S TOO ADDICTING!!!! LOLz

Can you add Aubrina to the story by a chance?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

Aww, guys! You guys are really sweet! Thanks so much!

Also, Riah, sure! What would you like her to be (I can trade her for Kim or she can be a mean girl, or something.)
Old 02-02-2009, 01:28 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I don't want her to be a meany.... she can replace Kim, but she could also be like, the third friend.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

First chapter has been added!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:05 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 

Good keep it up! Add Kyris! I want her the most meanest girl there!(If I can make her really popular do so)
Old 02-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I LOVE IT!
-screams-
Can you Add Vienna? You already know she's butt kicking mean.

I love it
Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

Thanks! I'll add them in the next chapter!

Also, I added the character list and their personalities.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:51 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

Is my girl meanest? Is she really popular? Just to ask.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:48 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

Yeah, she can be the beyond popular girl who is too popular for words, LOL.

I'll write the next chapter probably tomorrow!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi There!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Annoyed
PerfectShinyRiver is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So addicting!