Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old Wickedly Cool Trades!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Registered+

rc678nj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No Wickedly Cool Trades Tomorrow?

Has anyone noticed this on the Community Calendar? Can't believe they would do this, especially since they normally run so slow that not everyone can get in. If they're going to have it during the month, they should do it every week unless there is a special event.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc678nj View Post
Has anyone noticed this on the Community Calendar? Can't believe they would do this, especially since they normally run so slow that not everyone can get in. If they're going to have it during the month, they should do it every week unless there is a special event.
I noticed someone asked this same question. They asked Fin at last night's event and she said she was taking a little vacation. HOST_Lily will open up her quest on Sunday.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
Yeah, asked Fin about it in the Host game. She said the quest would be open but the trade event wouldn't. She'll be back in five days, and the trade event will be back on next Saturday.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
I noticed someone asked this same question. They asked Fin at last night's event and she said she was taking a little vacation. HOST_Lily will open up her quest on Sunday.
:h-confuse Are you saying that Lily's event will be a trading event?
Old 10-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc678nj View Post
:h-confuse Are you saying that Lily's event will be a trading event?
No. One of the HOSTs is going to "open" Fin's event while she is gone.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Registered+

:h-redface Oops. Didn't realize that the quest you were referring to was Phinny's event.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Yay, I hope I can get on for HOST_??'s Wickedly Cool Trades!
Old 10-13-2007, 02:31 AM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
I posted this above, but straight from Fin herself, there will be no Wickedly Cool Trades tomorrow. Not with her as a host, not with anyone else as a host. You'll just have to wait until next week, unfortunately.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:44 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
oh, thank you for posting this.. I just noticed that we won't have this event running today..
Old 10-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Registered+

Khaki_footed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's BAAAAAAAACK. i'm hoping to get in today so i can get that Master Gracey pin. Good luck to all trying to get in today, hopefully it'll move faster this weekend.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:04 PM
☼☼☼Got Life???☼☼☼
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Shh
DonaldsWishes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im hoping i can get a mansion pin to i want the rarest out the bunch which is

but GL today
Old 10-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase

VIP
If Phinny has the same pins as 2 weeks ago, which were the Halloween 05 and 06 pins, what would be the rarest pin to get?
Old 10-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
If Phinny has the same pins as 2 weeks ago, which were the Halloween 05 and 06 pins, what would be the rarest pin to get?
I think Madame Leota was the rarest, I believe it was only out for the day of Halloween in 2005.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
1st in line. Will get pin info.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase

VIP
8th in line! Woot!

Should I go for Madame Leota? What is the rarest pin? Need opinions...