Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old * Good WDW Restaurants? *

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
* Good WDW Restaurants? *

I am going to Disney next year. And I'm allowed to pick a Restaurant I want. Well I don't know which one I want to choose! I've been to so many I can't thing of one I like better than another one. So what Restaurants would you suggest to me.

XOXO,
Pink
Old 12-05-2008, 12:33 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
My frist choice would be to choose Cinderella's Royal Table. We were there and it was really awesome :]
Prime Time 50's Cafe [DHS]
Sci Fi Dine-in
Old 12-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Okay thanks Taylor
Old 12-05-2008, 12:40 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Your welcome :]
Have you been to Cinerella's Royal Table before? It's really awesome.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:40 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
California Grill in the Contemporary. Go there around the time for fireworks in MK and you can see 'em from there. Then theres the 50's Prime Time Dinner. Its in Hollywood Studios and is awesome too. The California Grill is high class while the 50's Prime Time Dinner isn't.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
hmm.. this is difficult, their is so many wonderful restaraunts at WDW.
I am guessing you are going with a family so that should narrow it down a bit. Although the food isn't very good at the 50's prime time diner it is wonderful to go to with family. If you want to go for something different I suggest Bomas at Animal Kingdom Lodge, it has unbelievably good food. If their are some who don't want to go for exotic they have chicken nuggets,fries,etc. also. Trails End Restaurant at Wilderness Lodge is another good one to go with families. They have wonderful food and it's hilarious. 'Ohana is another great one, they give you so much food you feel like you can't move(it's served family style) and another great one if you are bringing kids.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
hmm.. this is difficult, their is so many wonderful restaraunts at WDW.
I am guessing you are going with a family so that should narrow it down a bit. Although the food isn't very good at the 50's prime time diner it is wonderful to go to with family. If you want to go for something different I suggest Bomas at Animal Kingdom Lodge, it has unbelievably good food. If their are some who don't want to go for exotic they have chicken nuggets,fries,etc. also. Trails End Restaurant at Wilderness Lodge is another good one to go with families. They have wonderful food and it's hilarious. 'Ohana is another great one, they give you so much food you feel like you can't move(it's served family style) and another great one if you are bringing kids.
The Animal kingdom lodge one, Is that one the buffet one or am i thinking of the other one?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:35 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
If you are looking for a counter service go to the chinese food place in EPCOT. It's amazing!!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Okay thanks Cookies

And Taylor I have i've been the I think 3 times for Princess Breakfast.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you go to Downtown Disney, try Rain Forest Cafe. We go there on every WDW trip.

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I haven't been to Disneyworld, so I can't say, "Oh I loved _____" but I saw on Jon and Kate plus Eight when they went to Disneyworld, they ate at Chef Mickey's and it looked like Goofy's Kitchen's food, and I LOOOVVVVEEEE Goofy's Kitchen!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkglitter View Post
The Animal kingdom lodge one, Is that one the buffet one or am i thinking of the other one?
Yep, it's the one with the buffet. I haven't tried the other one, so I don't know how good that one is.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
Sci Fi Dine In has really good ribs =D
Tony's (Main Street USA) Has great Italian food.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
California Grill in the Contemporary. Go there around the time for fireworks in MK and you can see 'em from there. Then theres the 50's Prime Time Dinner. Its in Hollywood Studios and is awesome too. The California Grill is high class while the 50's Prime Time Dinner isn't.
LOVE California Girll! Its SOOOO Good. You can the fireworks so well. My parent said no to that bc they didn't like it
And i will don't like 50's prime time with only my family bc its only My mom my dad and me. ( my Sister is staying home) Bc its boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickpf View Post
If you go to Downtown Disney, try Rain Forest Cafe. We go there on every WDW trip.
I've always wanted to go there. It sounds soo good. Its also at AK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
I haven't been to Disneyworld, so I can't say, "Oh I loved _____" but I saw on Jon and Kate plus Eight when they went to Disneyworld, they ate at Chef Mickey's and it looked like Goofy's Kitchen's food, and I LOOOVVVVEEEE Goofy's Kitchen!
Chef Mickey is better for little kids like 4 - 10.
Its still good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurey View Post
Sci Fi Dine In has really good ribs =D
Tony's (Main Street USA) Has great Italian food.
Sci-fi Is good! <3 that place. Is Tony's a Sit down?
Old 12-06-2008, 01:37 AM
BlueJodog
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
OrangeBlueJodog is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sci fi dine in
Chef Mickey's