Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old no codes?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:07 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
What was the source of the new code you tested; something from the Tomorrowland Arcade? I'm curious because there are reports that none of the outside games are giving out codes at all.
I don't know the source of the reports - but I've been getting my codes from playing the Nemo game. And they seem to be working ok. (Just entered some more that I got today.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasmemory View Post
any outside codes from the mini games, vmk nemo cards, and rewards site codes dont work
As I note above - the codes I got from the Nemo game worked ok. I can't speak to any others, but I suspect that the cards won't work until they fix the problem. Rewards site codes that you get today might work, but I wouldn't try until they resolve this problem. If they resolve this problem.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:06 AM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
POTC Dead Man's Chest and the Narnia game are giving out codes for me now.

I tested some old Narnia codes as well as new ones, and they all worked fine. Shield poster is still the only item tradeable. Other items are sellable.

Old Pirate codes do not work, but new ones do. Items are still tradeable but not sellable.

For anyone with left-over Yeti Vision or Skull Rock codes, they are working. Those furniture items are still both tradeable and sellable.

I tried a code from a pirate well card, and it worked.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:43 AM
&that was the end ;

KRAZYboutDISNEY is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hmm, this is weird.
let me check if this happens to me too.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:49 AM
Dog Lover :)

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
SillyBrightPuppy is as Frosty as a Snowman
My nemo middles are still not working. Is any one else's not working?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:52 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
This happen to me a little while ago when I traded 1* snowman magic for 10 High School Musical room codes, but 2 of them didn't work, but I didnt w lkmant to bother the person I traded because it was okay, because I still had a lot from before.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:26 PM
woowoo

woowoo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well u all might want to check your inventory cause i found my red stitch hat Yay for VMK!

Omg My Mickey Window code that was not working gave me a mickey Coffee table OMG!!

Last edited by prisoner; 11-20-2007 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: double-post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
Omg My Mickey Window code that was not working gave me a mickey Coffee table OMG!!
You sure are lucky! that item hasn't been released yet, therefore its worth a lot!