Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old I hope this is true...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2009, 03:23 AM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hope this is true...

Something I saw on another site:

Quote:
The creator of Kingdom Hearts, Testuya Nomura, has announced that there is a Kingdom Hearts anime show in the works as we speak, this is definitely not a joke, I'm serious. From what I know they plan on making 5 different seasons of the show, starting with of course the first KH game. Followed by COM and KH2. COM, as I've heard, will be it's own short lengthened season. They've already finished the first 5 episodes of the show. Thing is, the whole show will be about 100 episodes long. With the first 5 episodes already made, Square Enix has to now concentrate on getting the budget for the rest of the show. As for the animation style, it looks to me like it will be similar to that of Air Gear and Naruto put together. One unfortunate thing though is that the original voice actors for some of the characters, including Sora, will not have part in it at all. They've already found a new voice actor for Sora, but the rest of them, I don't know. But I do know that Donald and Goofy will still have their original voices, thank god. That's really all I know right now. But as for a premiere of the show, they say it will air in Japan on June 24, 2010, and in America on July 23, 2010. It will air on several channels, but the only two channels I know of are the Disney Channel and Toon Disney. It's still going to be another two years before we see anything, but at least we know it's coming.
=D If this is true, YAY!

OT: Is this the right place to put this? o_o