Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Reputation Info

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2006, 11:10 PM
R.I.P. VMK

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
F0REVERL0ST is Buried in TreasureF0REVERL0ST is Buried in Treasure
Glad reputation is back! Hopefully the privelege will not be abused this time around.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Muahaha.

cratle is covered with Confetticratle is covered with Confetticratle is covered with Confetti
Well, -ekb- evilly turned back on the rep. Now the admins are trying to find a way to en-able the reps. Great work though, I actually like the reps....heh
Old 06-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Book Seven -7/7/07 (-:

Ms.FantasyGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great guide, Ace! When rep. was on before, I was totally lost. Now, you could say I'm found. Thanks for taking time to make this! CL_MsFantasyGal
Old 06-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
I believe that you can get more Mickeys than those, although I am not certain on how many reputation points you'll need, but the phrases will be the following:

(User) is just really nice
(User) is a glorious beacon of light
(User) is a name known to all
(User) is a splendid one to behold
(User) has much to be proud of
(User) has a brilliant future
Old 06-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
It's back? Cool. I have no problem with it, but a few other people might... Were there any changes made? Like, do you now have to have your rep changes approved? And do we get the points we had in the past back?

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 06-17-2006, 11:42 PM
I visit rarely.

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Lurking
ChrisR has disabled reputation
i wonder what if the abusers will come back...
ugh.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:57 PM
justa beta kid

AceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfieldo
It's back? Cool. I have no problem with it, but a few other people might... Were there any changes made? Like, do you now have to have your rep changes approved? And do we get the points we had in the past back?
Rep does not have to be apporved. If you get spamy rep, report it to a mod or admin and they will take care of the problem for you.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I just wanted to remind you all that...
MODS CAN SEE who gives them rep...

So watch who you derep for no reason... >_>
Old 06-18-2006, 12:22 AM
*NEW USERPAGE.<3

love me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confetti
Wow, this is something suprising and out of the blue (random).
So like if you dont know anything about like every subject, you could get known with a bad rep? Because only really the people who help get good reps. Or if someone disagrees with what you think you can get a bad rep?
Am i right?

Last edited by love me im awesome; 06-18-2006 at 12:39 AM..
Old 06-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Banned

SpongeboyZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmmm.....I got a "Carrot" sign in one of my rep boxes. I'm guessing that was Evil Kid Bugs?
Old 06-18-2006, 12:32 AM
*NEW USERPAGE.<3

love me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confetti
Oh yea btw where do we find all of are like rep thingys? lol
Im a little confused with this.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeboyZ
Hmmm.....I got a "Carrot" sign in one of my rep boxes. I'm guessing that was Evil Kid Bugs?
EKB Has all carrots now for his rep.. he changed all the bad rep to carrots! Hide!

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 06-18-2006, 12:39 AM
GHIII

My Mood: Doleful
ZortheraCrathTheAliens is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Carrot reps?! ROFL. But seriously, could people get bad reps for a different opinions, or not?
Old 06-18-2006, 12:45 AM
Book Seven -7/7/07 (-:

Ms.FantasyGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't think it would be just to get bad rep due to a person's different views, but whether or not people will give bad rep due to diff. views is another story. If someone gives you bad rep. because you have a different view than them, I think you should report the comment, or person who gave the comment, to the VMKF Mods/Admins. If you stated a view with unappropriate language or such, then I think that would be cause for bad rep. As far as I know, bad rep should not be given because someone has a different view than you. Hope this answers your question, I'm not too up-to-date on the whole rep topic. CL_MsFantasyGal
Old 06-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.FantasyGal
I don't think it would be just to get bad rep due to a person's different views, but whether or not people will give bad rep due to diff. views is another story. If someone gives you bad rep. because you have a different view than them, I think you should report the comment, or person who gave the comment, to the VMKF Mods/Admins. If you stated a view with unappropriate language or such, then I think that would be cause for bad rep. As far as I know, bad rep should not be given because someone has a different view than you. Hope this answers your question, I'm not too up-to-date on the whole rep topic. CL_MsFantasyGal
Users can't see who repped them, only that they received reputation based on a post.

and FWIW, carrots don't mean EKB has been there, it's the new symbol EKB put in for negative rep. So, if you get a bad rep msg it's a carrot, not a red square.

Hope that helps