Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Hey There Delilah - a mystery/romance - READ THIS

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Chaos and Conflict

Hey everyone! I'm Vienna! Some people on VMK know me as Vienna the evil girl who just wants the world to be under who rule or some of you ppl just dont know me! Well thats ok bc im starting a story about my life on VMK called Chaos and Conflict So the names in this story are still not ready. BUT you will be hearing from me shortly so... BYES!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

I'm Back! And I have the main characters in my story already after nicely(yeah right) messaging ppl with permissions and stuff but yea here are the ppl i have so far..
princess_monique
palkiasurfergirl
cammoman (him i just said he cant say no so HA)
pirateNikki
RockingPunkRose
and others that i got the message!
BestLester ( yes your on here!)
goodlookin( its a girl )
HopefulAngel
and If U want to be on here u can message me so yea!!!!

Last edited by Vivi; 12-30-2007 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: errors and stuff
Old 12-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

here is the time ya'll been waiting for!

Chapter 1: The Required Intro
I started VMK a year go when my friend told me about it. I said Sweet! I said sweet alot. But then when i tried to sign up the stupid screen said "You need Shockwave BLAH!!!" I really hated my computer. Then a month later i got shockwave and finally, i got on my account. I was SO Happy! But i didnt know much about this game. But now I've been in fights, frights, and flights! (they all ryhme) Well now i consider myself a pro at this game even if i dont have space magic. Its funny how much things have changed since i first started. Everywhere on VMK there are still good ppl even though i'm not really a [ good person on VMK. Ask anyone of my friends that know me, you'd be surprised.

Chapter 2: princess_monique and foxae (now HopefulAngel)
I remember when I met my BFF on VMK princess_monique. We both lived in the west and went to the same school but when i met her i didnt know if that was still the same girl at school. She was rich had awesome rooms, AND had her best friend (my enemie) Panakaces next to her. I was shocked but decided not to make a big deal out of it. But then i met foxae another friend from school. That girl had a million of boyfriends it was funny. But then i met him...

Last edited by DeputyRR; 01-01-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: possible personal info
Old 01-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Kit is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up Thumbs up

Tell us more! Oh yes, shockwave fun
Old 01-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3: Him...
The guy that had everything a rare seeker could want. All the rare hats in the WORLD and money and you name it. His name was camomann they guy that EVERYONE envied. Even his own best friend did. WHich was pretty sad, but moving on! Camomann and i met on accident, i was at the Tiki TIki tiki Island place and remembered princess_monique talking about him so i asked him to be my friend. But it was a month after i truley met the guy under those glasses. He was fun but he had an evil side to him, yes he did. I Vienna was not going to let my rep of Most Evil get destroyed by a guy that was just not worth my time, so i made a plan...

Chapter 4: The Beginning of The End
My plan was flawless. But i still dont know what went wrong. My main goal was to make him miserable, but i quite didn't work like that. i found out that princess and him were together so i was like SHOCKED. " But How! Are you crazy," I told her as i was fixing my chair into its place in my room. It was seven at night and we were on VMK. "No I'm not crazy, once you get to know him you'll be his friend too." princess responded. Little that she knew that Ace (camomann) and I got in a fight and we destroyed each other in a duel... " Well i dont get you princess." i said. "Well i got to go." she said. After that i had a long thought...

Chapter 5: JaceAye and His Secret.. ( this will be on next time)

Last edited by DeputyRR; 01-02-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: non-g rated
Old 01-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5: JaceAye and His Secret
I thought and thought for this was a thought that required alot of thinking. I thought at school at home and everywhere possible. WHY? Was Princess with Ace. As time went by princess started hanging out more with Ace then me. A month passed and she completely ignored me. But then one day Ace came to my room with a surprising visitor. JaceAye. I was a sorta beginner so I didnt know that people can have two accounts so I thought JaceAye was a completly different person. He wasnt. But JaceAye told me three words that changed my life; I love you. I was shocked and said "You dont even know me." He replied "Ace here has told me a lot about you." I was in extreme shock and left. But I finally found out who he was when princess came to my house an year later for my DLR Slumber Party. I was enraged so i deleted JaceAye and then I knew just exactly how to make Ace fall. Through Princess.

Chapter 6: The Rise and Fall of Cammoman
Princess broke up with ace a month later after the visit of JaceAye. The reason why was that he never got on when she did so yea. But they were still friends so I Vienna, had a evil plan. So evil that it would hurt princess in the process, but I usauly didnt think before i act so i started the plan. My plan was to lie. I know what you all are thinking 'Lying isnt that bad'. In this case it was the worst thing you could do. I lied about Ace calling princess a witch and other stuff. But I wanted my own revenge against him, because he had been crying on shoulder for THREE DAYS just because princess broke up with him. My plan worked flawlessly. The next day after I told princess the lie, she got on VMK and gave Ace the yelling he would never forget. I of course was there but in a different room. Then he messeged me, saying 'Why did you tell princess those lies of me!' and I responded 'I wanted revenge sweet sweet revenge against you. You little person. For crying on my shoulder annoying the heck out of me. Thats Why!' He logged off after that. The next day princess cornered me and asked me this 'Why did you go that far' I explained what had happned. She told me 'Well Vienna you have changed alot since your other plans haven't worked quite like this. Then she left. I was confused. Why didn't she scream or yell at me? I found that out the next day. She said that Ace got we deserved, but the next day we both found out something that made us the most shocked in our lives...
Old 01-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Chapter 7: The Flight of Cammoman
"LEAVE?!" was our first response when Ace told us he was quitting. Princess and I were like hecka shocked, and were virtually yelling at him with a couple shootings. He said ' I made up my mind. I'm leaving VMK forever, the reason is that everyone hates me and PenguinWarrior and I got into a fight. I'm leaving and you are not stopping me. Then he logged off for good as we thought. A month passed and he logged on again and came into my room right when...
Old 01-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

keep writing I chuckled at "hecka shocked". I can tell you are trying really hard to keep it g-rated
Old 01-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Hey yea I am trying to keep it G rated thx for noticing beacause my life really isn't g rated its like idk pg 13 for harsh events destroyings and Screams to the next level well here's the next chapter!!

Chapter 8: At World's End (No Joke)
HE came back. No matter how much I didn't want him to come back. AND especially at the moment. WHY ME?! The guy if my dreams had talked to me and Princess and I were busily talking about the guy of my dreams and how awesome he was.. ANYWAYS Ace now Homes (Homes LOL) came into my room. On VMK!!! AHHHHHH was the first thing we said. Because he was all "It seems princess got a new boy friend while I was gone.." Then I tried to explain that he was in real life, but Homes just wouldn't listen. He threatned to delete us from our friends list. This truley for us was the END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Chapter 9: When I Meet You Again
“When I Meet You Again,” were the last words I said. A stupid guy came into my room and said “Make Out” and the gut twisting letter popped up on my screen, “You have been banned for using adult theme words in your room, your ban will lift in 24 hours on July 17, 2007 at 19:00. You will be automatically disconnected in 5 minutes.” So I virtually ran to my friend awesomelycoolknight and told him, “When I Meet You Again, I on so many levels will skill you!!!!” Then I got dc for a day. I was uncontrollably shaking. Asking myself “WHY ME?!” Then princess_monique called me and asked why I wasn’t on VMK if you were just there, I replied with a sniffle and said “I was banned…” She replied “Why ON EARTH WERE YOU BANNED!?!?” I told her the story. She was quite speechless for a while. Then I told her I had to go, and I did. I never was the same again…
Old 01-13-2008, 03:01 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

ouch.. VMK is much more than a game..
Old 01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

I'm on chapter 10 YAY ME!!!
Chapter 10: Where My Life Ended…
I wasn’t myself after the date of my ban. Now I wanted sweet revenge on the guy. I wanted pain to everyone. So princess and I got together and started the Guest Destroying. All the guests we saw were the guests that fell. The evilness took control of me on VMK. At home and school I was normal, once I got on the computer, the dark side took me. I was undefeatable and was going to take over the kingdom itself. My life as the goodie two shoes Vienna was over.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Muahaha!!! ty sooooo much 4 reading i still have so much to talk about on here!! gosh..
Chapter 11: Vienna the Eliminator
“Hilarious,” I said in a sarcasm tone, princess_monique and I were talking on VMK. “But Vienna, we really need the money, we need to destroy every single person on pirates so that we can have enough money to get a present for Host_Lily!!! “I know, and since you rawk at Ship Battle and I rawk at Capture, we’ll be fine.” I said. So then we went to pirates. I destroyed everyone that got in my way in Capture, it was a day you wouldn’t want to be playing against me, since that day was given the title: Vienna: the Eliminator. Then IT happened...
Old 01-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

****In the End...**** hey im listening to in the end kaa. gosh...
we're on chapter 12!!!
Chapter 12: Dream Month… Did My Dreams Come True?
Dream month took me for a wild ride. Dream Ears flying left and right to you and to you? None. Dream Rooms, same thing. Every single Dream item to everyone else except you. Why? I really don’t know/ Out of the 10,000 people on VMK only about 1000 to 2000 people got Ears. Princess and I got on every day taking shifts on look out for the Hosts. I was on the morning she was on till it closed. And, you ask me, did our efforts help one bit? NO.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

they always say 13's an unlucky number haha and Your Therapy is one of ,y own songs tyvm!!!

Chapter 13: Your Therapy
“I rather be gone than alive with your so called love and your stupid heart breaking therapy”. Were the words I said in a dream. The dream was horrid. I was scared to go to sleep for awhile so I played loads of VMK to get my mind off the dream. but on VMK it was the same thing all over again. This guy I fell in love with, was a typical guy so I left a friend request. That was the worst mistake of my life. He was stalking me everywhere so I reported him and deleted him off my list but then he STILL got into the same room as me. I was terrified so I said “Gone than alive on VMK and logged off. I ran to my room and was shocked by the whole scene. Then I met
HIM…

Last edited by DeputyRR; 01-18-2008 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: non-g rated