Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Journey Through vmk.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:06 PM
ghettoo to the floo'

My Mood: Loud
VMKJen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Journey Through vmk.

The Journey through VMK 1

Once there was a girl, named Jeniffer, she was at home and she was studying. All of a sudden she dropped her four color pencils, and it spelled out. L O L. she thought to herself... lol... oh Laughing Out Loud!! (She was very smart) so she thought to herself... Were do I laugh out loud the most... she said hmm... School she yelled! So she drove to school, she said I laugh in my class room... So she went to her classroom. The teacher had set up internet on four computers, so she looked and they were all on vmk. She said wow! So on each computer she logged on two boy players, and two girl players. She went in vmk and nothing was working, and she tried to move her players but they wouldn’t move. Right before she was about to exit vmk. They all moved right next to each other. She yelled what!! And she looked and looked. Then at the same time all of them said We Need Your Help. She almost fainted thinking her vmk players were real

to be continued.

Chapter 2.
When something Magical Happens
so she said on her vmk player. Ill help you. But it didn’t pop up. She got very mad . And then it said BestJeniffer wants to trade with you. So she accepted. She was like what!! Im BestJeniffer, then the player said I got your message. Then she types and it comes out Jeniffer: wow you did. Then she yelled what!! And the player BestJeniffer said: all vmk players need help can you help us?? Jeniffer: Sure (trade window stops)

to be Continued
Chapter 3
When Vmk Turns into MK
so all of a sudden she goes into the computer and she was on another player called JenifferJen. On JenifferJen she said Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh - faint - and BestJeniffer said Wake Up we have a lot of work to do! Jeniffer thought she was dreaming and she said uh... What work? And she said the work to make '' vmk '' into MK. and Jeniffer said what is MK?? And BestJeniffer said Magic Kingdom, Well Duh!! And Jeniffer said why Magic Kingdom. Can’t it stay vmk? And BestJeniffer yelled No! We are all mad we have to pop up sentences that we didn’t even make up, and we have to spend our money and buy stuff for you, when we don’t have to, so this is going to end. BestJeniffer: got to mad she almost boot them out of her room, but she thought to herself. If I boot them ill never get out of vmk
to be continued
Chapter 4!!
When Jeniffer gets very mad

so all the vmk players went in that room and then line was so long it said this line is to long to be in. so all the players at the same time said Can You Help Us?? Then all of the sudden Jeniffer saw staff in the room they said calm down vmk people I dc all users of us and i closed vmk. Vmk will be open tomorrow. And all the vmk people jumped up and down. Jeniffer just cried . Staff came to her and said what is wrong we get to me free now!! Jeniffer said im a real person!! Let me get dc too!! And the staff said no way!! Your here to help us get free forever!!

To be continued

Chapter 5

the Truth

so Jeniffer said let us be free forever? What do you mean? So the staff said. Be Free!! Were vmk closes for ever and we can do whatever we want! And Jeniffer said no!!! Plz don’t I <3 vmk I’ll miss it forever!! And VMK_Flight came up and said well if you care about vmk so much. wouldn’t you care about us!! And jeniffer said but people play you! And they care about you! vmk_flight said. NOT. They don’t they make us do things
we aren’t there slaves!! And Jeniffer said, but they made you. That means you don’t care about them!!
To be continued

Chapter 6.

When the vmk people start to cry

they all said... they didn’t make us. we made are self and Jeniffer said Yeah right not your lying to me!! VMK_Red came up and said we don’t lie... players don’t play us. we play our self. Jeniffer: Yeah Right!! I play my player. HOST_Hula came up, she said, yeah your the only one, we put you in vmk history!! your the only real person who plays vmk everybody else hats vmk so we had to make ourselves . Jeniffer said, and then who made vmk?? Host_Lily came up and said... Our Creator. Yavn we call him that on vmk. he''s about 40 now... he made us a long long long time ago. he's another real person who play's vmk. Jeniffer: Wow Yavn!! he's 40!!
To be continued

Chapter 7
when yavn comes

all of a sudden all vmk staff come in Jeniffer's room and cl_'s do too, but all regular people leave. everybody crowded around yavn to see what he had to say. Jeniffer really tried to listen but her I button started blinking. she thought... My I button blinking.. what? so he clicked on it her room name had changed to VMK Meeting and the room owner changed to VMK_Jeniffer. she's like what!! her character name she was on was Bestjeniffer. but when she looked it was VMK_Jeniffer and she had the staff badge. and when she looked to see what he was saying he was yelling VMK_jeniffer!! VMK_Jeniffer! and she said yes Yavn? and she thought Oh My Gosh I can say yavn!! and she looked to her friend list and all staff were added to it!!! Then she got excited
To be Continued

Chapter 8
VMK_Jeniffer

so. VMK_Jeniffer got very happy and she started believing the alive vmk characters Yavn was very happy to see that VMK_Jeniffer was happy so everyone was very excited and happy Yavn did a trade with VMK_jeniffer. (trade window pops up) yavn gives her all rare and green stuff (accept) VMK_Jeniffer almost faints as she puts on the green clothes and the green vmk Mickey ears. Then Yavn Ask's her. will you stay on vmk? and never come out? and never have it close for you? VMK_jeniffer, I would like to... but I have friends and family and cousins to think about. Yavn says But look your a staff, what more else do you need? Jeniffer says, I need a Family and friends and people who <3 me. Yavn almost starts crying as he tells her how he made vmk, and how he choosed to put vmk before family.

chapter 9
The Sad Story
Yavn was very very sad, and he said ''he would do any thing to get back to the real world'' I said ''well, yavn I l<3 vmk and all.'' ''But I feel the same way, I miss my family.'' ''Please let me go'' He said we all want to be let go. Then Jeniffer said ''if you let me be free.'' ''I'll find a way to let you be free.'' And her words that she loves, so much is A Deal. He said ''I’ll free you, if you free me'' ''She said yes!'' ''Thank you.'' ''Right when I get switched in real, I’ll find a way and I'll get real people, to help me and they will play vmk!'' ''Trust me '' ''It will happen.'' All the rest of the staff like... Yavn, HOST_Hula, HOST_Lily, HOST_Phinny, VMK_Flight, VMK_Red, VMK_Sparky, VMK_Flamango, VMK_Sunny, VMK_Zoo, and VMK_LoLo were all in smiles. All day they were and finally I got let free. Jeniffer got switched into the real world. And she learned much about computers finally she found a way to save stuff on dvd's she loaded all players on one dvd. and people bought them. And had them run all around there computer they were free and I told them about vmk so the vmk players can be free on vmk and on all computers of the world! The End. I'm also making a Journey through vmk 2!

Check it out.

Last edited by VMKJen; 03-03-2007 at 03:48 AM..
Old 08-24-2006, 11:08 PM
ghettoo to the floo'

My Mood: Loud
VMKJen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Next chapter coming when somebody posts

Last edited by VMKJen; 03-03-2007 at 03:53 AM..
Old 08-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Registered+

ariellover4life ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
wow awesome story i realy cant wait till more
Old 08-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Vmk name:HapiOla

keola123456 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Wow!! This story is amazing. plz pm me when there is more

Come on please write more. I know you want to

Last edited by Tepcat; 03-05-2007 at 06:06 AM.. Reason: multiple posts by same user