Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Emo in vmk charictors names.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Do you think emo is okay in titles.
I dont think its right. 38 27.94%
I think its alright. 21 15.44%
Never thought of it / never saw it 32 23.53%
Who cares!?!?! 45 33.09%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Tokio•Hotel|Spring•Nicht

ErgoxClawxLivi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah, I think it's okay. I have a few friends with the title of "emo" in their VMK name. Mostly because I used to hang out with those people.... But once I tried making a new account with a "." in it, and it doesn't let you. VMK is starting to before weirder every day.... like when they took out the dot -.- I thought that was just the MOST dumbest idea EVER.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakani View Post
I don't really think it matters.
People put 'preppy' and other labels in their titles, what's wrong with putting 'emo' in them?
To tell you the truth, I think putting preppy in your title is okay, because it is g-rated and I have no problem with it.

Emo is not G-rated... and I do have a problem with it, ESPECIALLY on a Disney site.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
would someone answer me who has read my posts, what is wrong with emos, I see more wrong with prep in your title because preps are normally rude and selfish?
Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Confused. </3
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
Pjgirl4ever is spinning in a Cursed Storm
rofl i think it's fine.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Just because a small number of people do something bad doesn't mean that the group they are associated with are bad people. We are all human and we all have bad qualities, but does that not makes us G-rated? In my opinion we are all human and we should accept other people, instead of looking down apon them just because they are different, because we are all different. Like my teacher said she regretted how she treated the hippies in school, because they were different. I think we should learn from other peoples' mistakes and not regret this in the future.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:16 AM
.:I Run With Vampires:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Reading
chorustwo is as Frosty as a Snowman
It's. a. Disney. Game. That's all I can say. You know. Disney, where everything is happy, and fantasy, not something depressed. Emo isn't appropriate for a g-rated game. Take it out, VMK.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:18 AM
Tokio•Hotel|Spring•Nicht

ErgoxClawxLivi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoSmoothie View Post
Truthfully, I said that when I went to Disney over the holidays.

"Dad, why do people come to disney, dress in all black, and be all grumpy?"

In my opinion, it's terribly disturbing.
I come to Disney World dressed in all black and act grumpy at times o.o Doesn't mean I'm emo or gothic. I could just be a person who likes black. I can express myself any darn way I please.

So what if people don't like it? I like expressing myself that way. Just like you saying what you said...

*confused myself*
Old 01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorustwo View Post
It's. a. Disney. Game. That's all I can say. You know. Disney, where everything is happy, and fantasy, not something depressed. Emo isn't appropriate for a g-rated game. Take it out, VMK.
Their are alot more depressed people on vmk then happy people so don't even play that card. Second if this is a g-rated site and emos aren't g-rated then why are we talking about them and not getting banned? Someone mentioned earlier that if a little kids sees it and decides to look it up, and find out they cut themselves and think it looks cool. Most little kids I know aren't allowed on the internet because its easy to get to nonsafe sites. If a little kid was allowed they wouldn't know how to use search engines. So most likely they will ask their parents or an older sibling, and they will tell the young child its not ok to cut yourself.

Why aren't you guys complaining about goths? Thats basically what your describing with the black clothes. i have meet goths who made unsafe decsions. i know tons of people on vmk who have goth in their title or signature. for that matter I know alot of people who have made unsafe decisions and who are depressed who aren't even emo. Not to mention all the movies with emo like characters who are g-rated to pg-rated films. In fact their has been a few in disney movies. Is their a rule that in vmk that says you have to be 100% happy?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Zero, 1, 10, 100, Zero..
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

leowy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
you should be able to express yourself.

being emo says you have ahd a rough patch in your life, not your going to turn people into zombies..

Really people, biased much?
Old 01-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Their are alot more depressed people on vmk then happy people so don't even play that card. Second if this is a g-rated site and emos aren't g-rated then why are we talking about them and not getting banned? Someone mentioned earlier that if a little kids sees it and decides to look it up, and find out they cut themselves and think it looks cool. Most little kids I know aren't allowed on the internet because its easy to get to nonsafe sites. If a little kid was allowed they wouldn't know how to use search engines. So most likely they will ask their parents or an older sibling, and they will tell the young child its not ok to cut yourself.

Why aren't you guys complaining about goths? Thats basically what your describing with the black clothes. i have meet goths who made unsafe decsions. i know tons of people on vmk who have goth in their title or signature. for that matter I know alot of people who have made unsafe decisions and who are depressed who aren't even emo. Not to mention all the movies with emo like characters who are g-rated to pg-rated films. In fact their has been a few in disney movies. Is their a rule that in vmk that says you have to be 100% happy?
Emo's and Goths are kinda the same things. they both wear all black clothes, They both chose to do unsafe things.
Were just saying that Emo's are not g-rated and VMK should take it out. Do you see a Disney movie with all Emo's and Goths? No. Disney is supposed (SP?) to make kids happy. Not Emo.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:06 PM
byee.

babiix3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Talk about being sterotypical. First of all most of them don't to unsafe things. Second what is wrong with wearing black ( its slimming ) or eye liner. Third if you read my last post you would know that they don't wear black and they wear tight band shirts, tight hooded sweatshirts, tight jeans, and normally have long hair. You get emo and goth confused easily. So what is so wrong about them?
that seemed really steryotypically if you ask me.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:15 PM
:D
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Miss.Heather is spinning in a Cursed Storm
princessgrl ; Emo's and Goths are kinda the same things. they both wear all black clothes, They both chose to do unsafe things.
The fact that you said they both chose to do unsafe things, is a piece of false information.
Just because of the reputation both their groups have, doesn't mean they follow the same exact format.
I know quite a few emo and goth people, and they turn out to be the nicest.
That's who they are and maybe because of a specific reason? Who knows.
But still, the things they do make sense to them, and not everybody can relate.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Generally, most real emos don't wear all black, why would their be two different names for the same thing? If emos are not g-rated then why are we talking about them on a g-rated forums? And this place is a place to talk about a happy place. Most emos are happy, you can't be sad all the time, because you have to different things in life. Although their all people who are sad about all the time, but that is a small percentage, which you guys like to dwell on. Their are plenty of regular people who go to disney and work for disney that aren't happy all the time or who have made unwise decisions. Yes, I see plenty of disney movies with depressed characters or who dress in an emo type fashion. So disney doesn't make adults happy they make them emo? disney is a big company that tries to appeal to all audiences so they will profit off them including emos ( what about the whole nightmare before christmas craze? thats not really happy but it sells)
Old 01-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
And this place is a place to talk about a happy place.
This isn't a place to talk about a happy place. This is a place to talk about Disney.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:07 AM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Heather View Post
princessgrl ; Emo's and Goths are kinda the same things. they both wear all black clothes, They both chose to do unsafe things.
The fact that you said they both chose to do unsafe things, is a piece of false information.
Just because of the reputation both their groups have, doesn't mean they follow the same exact format.
I know quite a few emo and goth people, and they turn out to be the nicest.
That's who they are and maybe because of a specific reason? Who knows.
But still, the things they do make sense to them, and not everybody can relate.
I am not saying all of them do unsafe things. Some of them are nice and some are not. That's all I'm saying.