Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old A Response from WDIG (Walt Disney Internet Group)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:14 AM
The sea can have you back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
CaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with Confetti
Got the same letter... no problem I write them again.

Captain Nemo
Old 04-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Mischievous
Aislynne is spinning in a Cursed Storm
lol now i understand why they had those last 2 themes..pirates month emphasized the POTC game a whole lot, and well this month emphasizes toon town!
I always thought that was sort of weird to advertise another game even though they are affiliated, but now it all makes sense! lol
Old 04-11-2008, 05:30 AM
Ever Wonder?

My Mood: Bored
Wonderlanda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really think getting it in the media, local and national, is the only hope we have. Hit em where it hurts?
Old 04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
tiedyegirl 2007-2008
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

tiedyenaj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i got the same email
Old 04-11-2008, 07:36 PM
VMK name- RealWildCompany
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

wdmountie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlanda View Post
I really think getting it in the media, local and national, is the only hope we have. Hit em where it hurts?
i just sent a letter in to a bunch of media emails this morning and I will plan on sending the same email every morning.

Also I have so far sent two emails today to all the Disney emails we have listed and plan on doing the same thing this evening. I say three polite emails a day is a good start to keep persuading them. Plus I am sending one fax to WDIG a day.

Keep fighting guys! Don't give up! Just push them more! It is the only way to influence Disney that we want VMK to stay open!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:44 PM
VMK Title: Sprocket
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 7

Clan Leader
My Mood: Goofyy
LadyCobain is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I actually almost gave up before I read all of these messages! You keep on reminding me why I am fighting! I'm going to keep bothering them too! A whole month of annoyance for you WDIG unless we get to keep our precious VMK!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoalice View Post
My husband has always wanted to see if the urban legend that Mickey Jail has sad Mickey faces on the wall is true......hum....

The Disney Lawyers gave them a canned response to send out is more like it is my take.
I am pretty sure disney doesn't have a jail, because the lead singer from early november was signing autographs in front of the house of blues and a women in a yellow polo shirt told him to stop and leave because he was causing a riot. He didn't know she worked for disney so he ignored her, soon after the orlando police was their and arrested him..
Old 04-11-2008, 09:01 PM
tomben

tomben is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Fight!!

Keep Fighting For vmk everyone.
never give up
we all love it so much!!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:32 PM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

skipper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOh View Post
We understand your opinion and your point of view, but if we dont try, there would be vmk, if we do try, they will consider bringing it back. Even if they do close it and they're other games fail like we all think they will, they can bring it back knowing people will come.
Thank you for actually understanding me, and not compltetly insulting me like every 1 else, I agree with u on what u said to.. I am just giving other views, so we have more options.. is that really bad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces312
Well I believe that my dreams are important too, just because I'm not famous or popular or anything like that doesn't mean I can't try for my dreams... That's like saying that I wouldn't let you try to get whatever you want most just because I think something negative about you.
Anyway, like princesstinkgirl said:
I have nothing against ur dreams, I am against u saying its WALTS dreams, I am just pointing out , that its urs, not his, thats all I am saying..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavn
As walt said, "We keep moving forward..."
thats all I am pointing out, I am giving OTHER options, its better 2 have 2 options, then 1 , so we can fight, or move forward, I AM ONLY GIVING ANOTHER OPTION, nothing more, nothing less..
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_person
Well.. flametabulous
Old 04-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Registered+

Save_FruitsBasket_Ace_vmk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are so called " Friends " at vmk would not close vmk if they were our friends
Old 04-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered+

mribgrumpy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I guess I'm not the only one who saw Meet The Robinsons
Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
How about everyone just get along and work together instead of complaining!! Save VMK
Old 04-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered+

sue555 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There is nothing else out there like VMK - They are pushing us towards cars and fairys - I don't want to be either! Plus how long will they be around - until they are done pushing the movies and toys that go with them - they seem to be just the hot fad right now. VMK is not a fad, it's the Magic Kingdom where we can wear Mickey Ears and all be children at heart. I just wish they could see what they have here.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:12 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
whoah? pay to play? i guess if it kept vmk open- i would support it.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:04 PM
iamabigdisfan on VMK

disdreamer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
We gave it our best shot. Guess we can't change their minds.