Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Games and Quests inside rooms of VMK made by the players for the players.

Old VMK mini game mania tourneys

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMK mini game mania tourneys

Ok, if you like to play the mini games on vmk, and face challenging people , then this is the place to sign up. this game is made up of two tourneys. they will be playing different minigames on vmk. If you lose, you are out of the tourney (don't worry, a new tourney will start after one ends, so you can join back in. But let some new players in . )if you win, you will go on to the next round of the tourney, there are three rounds to each tourney. here are the teams. There are five players per tourney. the winner of each tourney will get a prize.

tourney one

tourney two

if you need to find me on vmk, just pm me