Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old They should cancel Life with derek

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone does it. I personally love Life with Derick because its about a real life with real problems, not like Hannah Montana with the double life.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:12 PM
urupon !

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Excited
Ammie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkate View Post
Just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone does it. I personally love Life with Derick because its about a real life with real problems, not like Hannah Montana with the double life.
^^yes!

I like Life with Derek. It's actually realistic.

[And besides, they don't show that episode anymore.]
Old 07-20-2008, 12:37 PM

waitingforsummer is as Frosty as a Snowman
Okay.. so i'm guessing they should only care about your feelings, and not ours, who actually WANT Life with Derek to stay?
Old 07-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkate View Post
I agree, I don't love life with derek I think it's okay, I like it better than hannah montana where it doesn't relate to real life.(besides a star keeping a double life would never happen in real life)
Old 07-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Gardez notre planete!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

Eeyorevf is as Frosty as a Snowman
They should cancel Life with Derek and they can take The Replacements with them too.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorevf View Post
They should cancel Life with Derek and they can take The Replacements with them too.
No!! I love replacements what other show has people who juggle racoons? I also love phineas and ferb because doctor doofensmirtz rules! and emperors new school just rules! Yea, I love their new cartoons.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:32 AM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
I dont like LwD.
Nor replacements.
I wouldnt mind if they canceled it...
The romance gets annoyin'. XD
Old 07-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Shut them all down! then there would be only 10 left.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 07-21-2008, 01:44 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
ya i like life with derek, but i do agree that some things aren't appropriate for disney channel (for example: the video game one that derek and sam are addicted to)

~taylor
Old 07-21-2008, 05:23 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ooohhh... That one.. But I still LOVE the new Life With Derek(s)!!!!!!! I still ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the show. The Casey and Derek and all them should be in the Disney Channel Games!!!!! Thats the best Canadian show!! (Or is it Doodlebops?)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:36 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you know, i dont think it's possible for Disney to cancel the show, for it airs in a different country, I Like that show but after a while ( like Cory in the House ) It gets boring, anyway, Disney Channel has been getting a little dirtier, and non-childish, but for the most part I Havent seen the episode in like 7 months. and for the record: I Like The Cartoons more then the Live Action series for some reason ( Except Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place )
Old 07-21-2008, 05:40 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Heh, I'm Not Saying Its A terriable...
But That show Is NEVER on...
It's Because It's Not A Big Hit.
I Would Rather Wwatch Something else like:
Maybe Phinese and Ferb...
Or Cartoonnetwork. I wonder if its cancelled.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
they have to appeal to teens not just kids. there is a lot bigger of a market to be had (and not much competition) with teenagers IMO. Life with Derek isn't even a Disney original so stop complaining. Its a Canadian import.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:10 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Yea, It's not even disney, in other countries nickelodeon has life with derek on their station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Life with Derek is a Canadian sitcom that is currently being aired on Family Channel (English) and VRAK.TV (French) in Canada. It is aired on different networks internationally, such as Nickelodeon in Australia and Asia, Boomerang & Disney Channel in the United Kingdom, and Disney Channel in Asia, Central America, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, South America, Spain, and the United States. It is currently in its fourth season, and is expected to be produced until at least 2009.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
cuteskaterflip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

sdkfrachel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love life with derek, and phineas and ferb is getting annoying. Everything else is alright, besides replacements.