Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > VMKF Arcade

VMKF Arcade Talk about the VMKF arcade.

Old Post Arcade Glitches/Bugs Here!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Best Kept Disney Secret
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
gigarichard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Am I the only person who cannot submit their score in Flysui?
Old 04-21-2007, 04:23 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigarichard View Post
Am I the only person who cannot submit their score in Flysui?
Just click the play again button and it'll auto submit your score. If you click on submit, it seems to lock up.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:39 AM
ImJustBeeNme
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Pensive
bee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confetti
The past couple of times I've played Fun Fun Animals, partway through all the animals turn black. Now, I like a challenge as much as the next person, but it's REALLY hard to tell them apart by their siloettes.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee2u View Post
The past couple of times I've played Fun Fun Animals, partway through all the animals turn black. Now, I like a challenge as much as the next person, but it's REALLY hard to tell them apart by their siloettes.
I'm using IE 7 and the newest versions of flash and shockwave. I managed to get to 10th place on my first try and never ran across this bug. I believe the problem is with your computer. Might want to update some stuff or double check your settings.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:36 AM
ImJustBeeNme
Awards Showcase

bee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
I'm using IE 7 and the newest versions of flash and shockwave. I managed to get to 10th place on my first try and never ran across this bug. I believe the problem is with your computer. Might want to update some stuff or double check your settings.
It's done fine until the past couple of days, I don't know why it started this. What settings should I check?
Old 06-12-2007, 11:25 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This morning of 7:19am (est), I found that the Arcade Shows Mike1087 being the new Garage Door Tennis champion twice. So I decided to view the score, and it said Mike1087 had only scored 12, and Dinodave still has 91.

EDIT: I decided to play Garage Tennis, beat his score^ with only 16, and now it says I'm the new champion? Oh yea, and it does that double saying I'm the champion on the main arcade page...? Also whne you look at the post corner where all highscores are shown, it says Garage Door Tennis twice.

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 06-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
This morning of 7:19am (est), I found that the Arcade Shows Mike1087 being the new Garage Door Tennis champion twice. So I decided to view the score, and it said Mike1087 had only scored 12, and Dinodave still has 91.

EDIT: I decided to play Garage Tennis, beat his score^ with only 16, and now it says I'm the new champion? Oh yea, and it does that double saying I'm the champion on the main arcade page...? Also whne you look at the post corner where all highscores are shown, it says Garage Door Tennis twice.

:magic: AlexKZ
Should be OK now. Thanks for the report.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:54 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
MagicMonkeys has disabled reputation
Here's something from Hungry Hungry Hippos-I can't submit my score! How do I?
Old 06-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMonkeys View Post
Here's something from Hungry Hungry Hippos-I can't submit my score! How do I?
After you play the game: it shows you the scores of every hippo. There's a black space above that. You'll have to fish around with your mouse, but the left side is a hidden re-play button and the center has a hidden submit button.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:57 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Thanks It worked.

Last edited by MagicMonkeys; 06-18-2007 at 09:03 PM..
Old 06-18-2007, 09:05 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Sorry to double post,but I found another glitch,and if I edited my own,not many would see it...

It's a double high-score for Helicopter by Mathewmouse. He got 14th and 15th!

Quick link here: http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arca...ameid=296&st=0
Old 06-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMonkeys View Post
Sorry to double post,but I found another glitch,and if I edited my own,not many would see it...

It's a double high-score for Helicopter by Mathewmouse. He got 14th and 15th!

Quick link here: http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arca...ameid=296&st=0
Fixed the double score caused by a bug.

And no problem on the double post. This is a rare case where a double post is acceptable in order to bring it to our attention.

Thanks for the report!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

I also found a third: http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arca...ats&gameid=242

It says bee2u is the top scorer,but Angel_fancy is at the top.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:15 PM
ImJustBeeNme
Awards Showcase

Yeah, I think it did that because we have the same score, but I got it first. There are several games that do that when you have a tied score. (Show one score higher than the other on the high score list, but reverse it in the rankings. I think one goes by first achieved, and the other goes by faster time.)
Free Cell Solitare is also still not scoring correctly. When you finish, it used to give you points for the time remaining then submit your score. Now it justs sits until you click resign, then sends that score without the time left bonus.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered+

CelticPirate is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Glitch - unlimited high score if you have the patience

Daffy's Studio Adventure has a pretty major glitch.

You don't have to play the levels you can just walk back and forth over the same two tiles and your score will increase. If your willing to put the time in you can get any score you want.