Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old VMK Downfall (The Story Of The Downfall)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:02 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK Downfall (The Story Of The Downfall)

The Story Of A Downfall
VMK Downfall..
----------
Introduction
:::::::::::::::::::
There are many stories of how VMK ended..
But i think we all know how its downfall was..
Was it an evil guest?
Was it VMK Zombies??
Could it be a virus that gave it a meltdown?
Who done it?
Tron? Vampires?..

This story tells the unknown story.. The True Story.

OF VMKs DOWNFALL

-----------------------
Chapter One:: Requiem

It was all too late for the downfall to stop.. We started our petitions way too late..
It was engulfed in the Recycle Bin of the Disney Exec's computer.. Trashed ideas.. even memmories.. We were mislead.. We were betrayed..

While the people who believed that they were going to save VMK were taken into the abandoned fields of VMK.. They started in one's guest room..

Passage 2:: THE GUEST ROOM

As we entered we were in our character clothing but.. we were still human.. We werent our avatars.. The room was a room never available to the players..

It was a dark room with a stage and built in seats. The wall said "Operatives Recruited" as we were being stamped by fingerprints and pictures alike.. We never were told what was going on.. All i knew was that we were taken into a computer.. We saw each other in awe and wondering the same question..

"SO THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE"

A dark figure in a tuxedo with a red tie and black shades looked at us in a deep voice..
"We have recruited you players Due to VMK's Downfall.. We have detailed files and documents on your information on VMK and real life. We work for special Government operations..Disney is in league with us. We are recruiting all of VMK's Best Supporters" The cloaked man said.

None of us spoke up..

"Who are you?" A boy asked.
"Operative X. and you must be iRaccoon.."

"Yes I am.." I said weakly.
"Lets see.." X said.

He walked in front of us,

"BlossomFlower. Hikoik. iRaccoon. Fairy. MyBirdHat. Vienna. SVU. and We don't forget you FantasyLion.." X said.

=======
The Cast
:::::::::::::::::::::::
BlossomFlower
Hikoik
iRaccoon
Fairy
MyBirdHat
Vienna
SVU
FantasyLion
=================

Passage 3:: Breifing

Everyone sat.

"You are gathered here today.. and I dont want to sound like a Wedding Organizer so i'll just narrow it down. We have gear in a black swat truck waiting for you outside. Equip your gear and we'll send you into the Enternet Cable worm-hole. Now.. I know what your thinking.. Cant other players play? No. When VMK was erased it managed to become real and manifest in the middle of the Sahara desert. The Enthernet Cables are linked near there which powered VMK's Engine.. We dont got any more breifing now head out there and we'll give you more information later on the Webcam in your gear." Operative X said.

=====================
Chapter-Passage ending..
=====================

OOC:: So what do you think?? Should i keep writing?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:46 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I like it..
- acefredfred
Old 01-09-2009, 12:54 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Chapter Two:: Search And Clear

PREVIOUSLY ON VMK DOWNFALL
=================
.:Recap:.

*ZAPP!!**
"AAAH!!" We screamed as we warped through the warp."
---
"We are in Government Oriented activities.. ---- We work for Disney Co."
---
"Let me narrow it down.. SEARCH AND CLEAR VMK!!" X screamed.
========================
VMK
DOWNFALL

===========================
..::Back to the Story::..

We were in full clad hazmat suits. We had no weapons or any means of defense. Our suits looked like Spy/Operative/Swat.. We were in a VMK room.. I think it was a room with an abandoned factory look..
A halogram cam out of my headset/camera/Walked-Talkie..

It was Operative X in shady clothing. I never saw his face..

I moved toward a white painted wall where the Halogram showed..
"Hello Operatives, You work for us now.. You wanted to save VMK you got your wish.. Theres a saying, Becareful for what you wish for, well-" Operative X was cut off by Hikoik.
"Cut to the chase X..." Hikoik remarked.
Everyone laughed.

BlossomFlower was sitting on her Swat-Helmet.
Hikoik was leaning on the S.W.A.T van.
MyBirdHat was crouched on the ground.
Vienna was lying down on top of the van.
FantasyLion was sitting on the dirt-ground.
Fairy and SVU were standing.

"Listen.. This isn't funny business.. Your defense-weapons are in the back.. Once you enter VMK's Courtyard, Your on your on.. All of you... We will break communication since only one signal can network ALL of your headsets.. And iRaccoon is the one who connected his Headset first and the system linked with yours causing him to be technically the leader.. You'll be in squads.. but Hikoik decides that.. We have two medics. iRaccoon and Vienna. Our demolitionist is also iRaccoon. Good Luck.." X said as he logged off.

A robotic voice on the Headset said, "The other operative on the other side of the communications means device has disconnected."

The Headset's Halogram shut off..

"Gear up people." iRaccoon said.

Passage 1:: Metaphoric Clockworks

iRaccoon and the others grabbed the M92-X34 aka the Electronical Paralyizer, Then only Vienna and iRaccoon included a backpack with 2 First-Aid packs and 8-Door-Breaches including 3 Loose-Electricas (A shock bomb that can shock an entire building and dematerialize it).
==========
Teams
-------------------
Team One
--------
iRaccoon
BlossomFlower
Hikoik
Fairy
---
Team Two
------
MyBirdHat
Vienna
SVU
FantasyLion
--------------------------
Team One headed towards Town Square..

Gunfire broke loose. iRaccoon hid inside the Emporium.

BlossomFlower got out a EP (Eletronical Paralyzer)

She shot it at one of the attackers. The attacker blacked out.

"THEY PARALYZE THEM! SHOOT!!" BlossomFlower yelled.

"If they work when it was virtual.. They Must work when its real!" iRaccoon said as he ran toward the Teleporters.

"Where'd he go!?!" Blossom said.

"I dont know!! JUST FOLLOW HIM!!" Hikoik said as he ran slid into the Teleporter.
BlossomFlower summersalted into the teleporter.

iRaccoon heard Cowboy music.

"Must be Frontierland.." Hikoik said.

They walked out the shop.

They walked toward the Haunted Mansion
---------

TO BE CONTINUED..
Old 01-09-2009, 01:58 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase

Note To Admins and Mods::

The Paralyzers do not /harm other characters Only made other characters unable to move.
**No animals or people were harmed in the making of this story

Last edited by DeputyRR; 01-10-2009 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: non-g word
Old 01-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
xD LOL
I really like this story, you need to keep writing, I liked how the X guy said that they weren't wedding planners.
Keep Writing!!!
-light bulb flashes-
Look! I'm in the story! xD
Old 01-24-2009, 05:14 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase

CHAPTER THREE:: Tied Ends

Team One headed into the Haunted Mansion gates. The gates closed and Fairy attempted to open the gates.
Groaning could be heard. The ground shook. "AUGH...." A strange disorted voice spawned.

"ZOMBIES!!" iRaccoon yelled.

Zombies popped out of the graves and charged at them.

Fairy was cornered.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE THINGS?!?!" Blossom yelled.

iRaccoon jabbed 2 Paralyzer's into the Zombie's spines.

"HERE!" iRaccoon said as he threw Fairy her weapon.

"Everyone!!! TO THE INSIDE FROM THE TOMB ENTERANCE!" Hikoik yelled.

Everyone dived into the tomb.

BlossomFlower slammed the door closed.

"HEY!! LET ME IN!" iRaccoon yelled.

"Hey! What about Raccoon, Blossom?" Hikoik asked curiously.

"Every man and woman for theirself.." Blosssom said as she walked down the hall.

----
Passage One:: Betrayed
----------
iRaccoon kicked a zombie in the head and jabbed a paralyzer into him.

iRaccoon switched to Shockers. They were VERY MUCH LETHAL.

He shot them at the heads of the zombies.

**BANG**
1 Hour Later..
----------------
iRaccoon was tired..

He fell onto the ground.
The gates openned.

Team Two entered.
"Whoah.. Raccoon!" Vienna said as she kicked his head.
"Wake up.." SVU yelled.

Fantasy was at the end. They stared at the zombies.

"Daaaannnnnggg...." Fantasy whispered.

"Vienna, Where's his team?" SVU said.
"Something tells me they abandoned him.." Vienna said.
-----
SWITCHING TO TEAM ONE
----------
"BlossomFlower, Why would you do that?" Fairy said softly.
"Listen.. I have went through a Guest-Invasion with Raccoon once.. He was a traitor..." Blossom yelled.
"BUT THAT WAS IN 2008! ITS 2012 NOW!!" Fairy yelled heavily.
Blossom leaned her head down in anger and stress.
"He worked for the enemy.. I don't remember him ever saving us or anything... maybe he did.. I don't know but I know this.." Blossom said.

The Mansion didn't look to haunted.
As they walked inside they saw homeless Vmkers.
The mansion was lit with a campfire in the middle of the room.
Like a giant bon-fire..
They sat down.
"The only thing I seem to remember before this was.." Blossom said.
--Fade Out--
#BlossomFlower:: It was 3:10 PM.. We had just escaped some city..

##THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY OF BLOSSOMFLOWER's STORY, ALL OF HER STORY RIGHTS ARE HER OWN AND HER OWN ONLY##

Jack Sparrow and his crew continued battling against the Black Pearl. Shots were fired, debris flew through the air, screams and cheers echoed through the ocean, but nobody had won yet...

Soon, two half-sized cannonballs chained together started blasting through Jack’s ship, accompanied by flaming cannonballs.

“Why do THEY have tricked out junk? This fight ain’t fair…” mumbled AthleticAisha.

After a little while, the future looked bleak for Jack Sparrow and the gang… their ship was wrecked badly; it looked like it was about to collapse into 950 pieces.

“What are we going to do?” Yokatherine asked Jack, staying low as the ship rattled and creaked.
“Well… er….” said Jack, holding on to Yokatherine as their ship took another blow.
“He’s got nothing… we’re DOOMED!!!” screamed slycooper_lo.
“Yes… you guys are.” mumbled iRaccoon, grinning dimly, thinking that the gang will all drown while he’ll be rescued by Guestalina.
“Hold on guys, this is THE Jack Sparrow! He can do anything…” said Yokatherine, believing that they’ll get out of this mess.

Jack Sparrow stared at Yokatherine for moment, and said “Follow me… everyone…” his face glowing with positivism.

Yokatherine turned around and told the rest of the gang to follow Jack.

Jack went into the corner of the ship, opened up a little trunk, and grabbed out some grappling hooks. He gave some to the gang, and told them to load it into the cannons, and fire it at the Black Pearl.

“This is like POTCO…” mumbled CyanTara, loading a grappling hook into a cannon.
“What do you expect? That game’s about pirates. And right now, we’re posing as pirates.” said LittleTinkFairy.

8 grappling hooks zoomed through the air, and hooked on to the Black Pearl.

Captain Barbossa’s crew was startled, as huge hooks made holes in their ship. They panicked when they noticed that the Black Pearl seemed to be getting nearer and nearer.

Jack gave the kids cutlasses.

“Um… what are we going to do with these?” asked CuteTabitha, flipping her hair.
“………… what do you think, smart one?” asked hikoik, glaring at CuteTabitha.

CuteTabitha stared at hikoik with a blank face, thinking.

“…… don’t hurt yourself there…. I’m guessing we’re going to fight the enemy with these…” replied hikoik.
“OH! EW! I HAVE TO GET NEAR THOSE SMELLY PIRATES WITH HORRIBLE FASHION SENSE? JACK SPARROW IS BAD ENOUGH!” screamed CuteTabitha.
“Um... before speaking, look down at down at your own outfit and smell yourself.” said SassaFrazz, giving her a fake smile.

“Wow…. my very own pirate cutlass. This is the best day of my life!” screamed Yokatherine, fingering her cutlass.

”Follow me. We’ll show them that today shall NOT be the day of Captain Jack Sparrow’s demise!” said Jack, grabbing a rope that was hanging off from the sails of the Black Pearl, and swung across.

The gang followed, grasping on to their cutlasses.

“I GET TO BOARD THE BLACK PEARL?! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!” screamed Yokatherine.

Captain Barbossa stood there on his ship, giving Jack and his crew dirty looks, ready and armed with his crew.

“Ye made a large mistake there by boarding the Black Pearl, matey.” said Captain Barbossa, as Jack and the gang looked around, and realized they were surrounded by Captain Barbossa’s crew, along with Pintel and Ragetti, who got his eye back.

“This is the pitchfork scene all over again…” mumbled LightningBrutus.
##END CLIP##
--Fade out--
"Thats all i remember what happened before This.. this operation.. I feel like.. I skipped a gap of my life.. Like i moved into the future.. I never saw the others again.. It was weird.. Only Hikoik, MyBirdHat, and iRaccoon where the only ones I met to this day.. And iRaccoon got his end of the betrayal.." Blossom said bleakly.
"Plus.. He was with the Guestalina.." Blossom said firmly.

"Oh was I now.." iRaccon said as pointed a Tranquilizer Gun that would paralize you until you receieved a special medicine at BlossomFlower.

BlossomFlower got up turned around at iRaccoon.

"Fairy, Hikoik.. Go with the others.." Blossom said.

"I wasn't a traitor.." iRaccoon said angrily.

"iRaccoon.. If you do this.. You are still a betrayer to us all.. You always were.." Blossom said firmly.

--FREEZE--

Should iRaccoon paralyze BlossomFlower? Would this solve his problems?

[Yes]
or
[No]
----
Please post your answer.. And the story will play..

Choices.. Choices..

Your answer will impact the ending..
------------

[Trust Levels]
Friends (Best-Good)
[██████████████████]
Disney Hazmat Division (Regular-Good)
[██████████████████]

Tron (Regular-Evil)
[██████████████████]

Guests (Betrayal-Villian)
[██████████████████]
Old 01-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
NOOO! DON'T PARALYZE FLOWER!!!
xD
That's really messed up, abandoning you! And I like the part where everything goes back to Blossom's story.
This story is awesomeee!
~V
Old 01-27-2009, 01:32 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase

[Trust Levels]

*X means TRUST TAKEN
*O means TRUST GAINED
Friends (Best-Good)
[█████████████████X]
Disney Hazmat Division (Regular-Good)
[█████████████████X]

Tron (Regular-Evil)
[██████████████████O]

Guests (Betrayal-Villian)
[██████████████████O]
-----------
Betrayal Begining

I got to do this... iRaccoon thought.

iRaccoon shot the Paraylzer.

Blossom grabbed the dart and threw it at iRaccoon.

"Traitor.." Blossom said.

Blossom carried him to the train to a kingdom of guests.
----
TO BE CONTINUED

STATISTICS

-Next Chapter (Road To Guest)