Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Villain Month Skins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-15-2006, 08:31 AM
Banned

Mr.Lunatix is floating through Inner Space
Villain Month Skins

Since alot of the things needed for Skins are tiny and not as much of importance as color and banner, I thought I would display several of the Skins i will have done later today. There all villains so its fitting. Please do comment, criticize, construct opinionate anything that will help it. Enjoy (These are only the banners)

Of course I'll have the apropriate logo on there, however I thought you guys might want to see

~MrL
Old 03-15-2006, 08:46 AM
You control your DESTINY!

Zemaculus is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think they look awesome. I think for every single banner you have, you should put a quote of that banners villian character. What about making it animated? You know, use flash to make it flash through each of the different banners. I could do it for you, if you want? It will take just a few minutes. I am sure you have a program like that, though.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemaculus
I think they look awesome. I think for every single banner you have, you should put a quote of that banners villian character. What about making it animated? You know, use flash to make it flash through each of the different banners. I could do it for you, if you want? It will take just a few minutes. I am sure you have a program like that, though.
Well actually these particular banners are apart of a theme, since VMK is celebrating the Villains I thought why shouldn't we as a fan site. So these will eventually be for the Fan site as skins, kind of like what Nick is working on now. I just wanted to get constructive criticism, I like your Quote's idea.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Face it STITCH Rules All

Enderz is floating through Inner Space
UMmmmm WOW these look great. I hope they get added to the list so that we can begin to use them. and I hope they keep them up after the end of the month

Oh I have a request...

Could you make one of Frolo from Hunchback
and
Gantu from Lilo & Stitch

Just thought I would ask

Current Works In Progress or done...
Color Treasure Museum - Winner of Best Guest Room 9/13/05 w00t
The U Turn Ride!! - Winner of Best Guest Room 12/27/05 w00t
Old 03-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
1. A little gray... But, then again, it's a villains' month banner.
2. A bit scary...
3. Perfect.
4. Wow, this'll do great with text.
5. This'll look great when you add in the text!
6. You should put something to fill in that big blank space...
7. It's a bit blurry...
8. This one also needs something to fill in the big space.
9. ooo! This one's great too!

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage

Last edited by Garfieldo; 03-15-2006 at 09:21 AM..
Old 03-15-2006, 09:03 AM
You control your DESTINY!

Zemaculus is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lunatix
Well actually these particular banners are apart of a theme, since VMK is celebrating the Villains I thought why shouldn't we as a fan site. So these will eventually be for the Fan site as skins, kind of like what Nick is working on now. I just wanted to get constructive criticism, I like your Quote's idea.
Thanks, I knew you would like my quotes idea, but not so much on the flash. Wasn't my post constructive criticism enough? I thought it was. lol
Old 03-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderz
UMmmmm WOW these look great. I hope they get added to the list so that we can begin to use them. and I hope they keep them up after the end of the month

Oh I have a request...

Could you make one of Frolo from Hunchback
and
Gantu from Lilo & Stitch

Just thought I would ask
oh gah!! How could i not forgot those 2, I will work on on those now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfieldo
1. Could use some text.
2. A bit scary...
3. Perfect.
4. It could use some text too.
5. You should put something to fill in that big blank space...
6. It's a bit blurry...
7. This one also needs something to fill in the big space.
8. I can't see this one...
Actually the Text will be fixed when i add the text like in 3, the blank space will look better after text.

Hmm you should be able to see 8 actually there are 9.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
I noticed there are a some fairly well-known villains you missed.

Lady Tremaine - Cinderella
Stromboli - Pinocchio
The Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland
Mad Madame Mim - The Sword in the Stone
The Wicked Queen Grimhilde - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Shere Khan - The Jungle Book

I'll go ahead and stop there. @_@ There are almost as many villains as there are movies, so it would take a loooooong time to do banners for them all. xD
Old 03-15-2006, 09:14 AM
Banned

SAVING SPACE.

TO DO LIST>

Gantu
Frolo
Tramaine and Stepsisters
Stromboli
Queen of Hearts
Mad Madame Mim
Queen
Shere Khan

Quote:
I'll go ahead and stop there. @_@ There are almost as many villains as there are movies, so it would take a loooooong time to do banners for them all. xD
Its not just Banners, its also a designed theme like you see now with the Jungle.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

Quote:
SAVING SPACE.

TO DO LIST>

Gantu
Frolo
Tramaine and Stepsisters
Stromboli
Queen of Hearts
Mad Madame Mim
Queen
Shere Khan

Its not just Banners, its also a designed theme like you see now with the Jungle.
Like that leafy one? Awesome! I can't wait for the Lilo & Stitch one! Gotta love Hawaii!

(Are we still gonna have these when Villain's Month is over?)

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 03-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfieldo
Like that leafy one? Whoa! I can't wait for the Lilo & Stitch one, since a Hawaii style would look great!

(Are we still gonna have these when Villain's Month is over?)
The Halloween theme I created, was taken down after halloween, however it was poorly made and hurt alot of peoples eyes, I assure you these will be themed and easy for reading. BUT Nick hasn't even approved of these, therefore so far, I am doing this for sheer pleasure.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Halloween theme I created, was taken down after halloween, however it was poorly made and hurt alot of peoples eyes, I assure you these will be themed and easy for reading. BUT Nick hasn't even approved of these, therefore so far, I am doing this for sheer pleasure.
Too bad I wasn't home for October. =\ Oh well.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Banned

Here are the new banners, i really like the quote idea, tell me what you guys think!

Old 03-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase

1. O.o Not exactly the picture of The Queen of Hearts I'd use... It's a bit blurry, and could use a better background...
2. This one's great! I was expecting it to be more Hawaii-ish, but this rocks too.
3. This one could use a better background as well...
4. This one's great too.
5. ooo! This is great as well!
Old 03-15-2006, 11:30 AM
The TRUE Cheese Lover

FantasyBlueBoy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Wow Great Sigs

Do you have one of..

Barbossa?

Or

Kaa?

That says VMK Fourms on it