Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Opinion on VFK.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

VIP
My Mood: BadMood
garfieldboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOogie View Post
I play it like 4 days a week and its not bad. it has improved over time and the new space pirates game is pretty fun. But it needs to be original, i agree they depend too much on vmk on lots of their stuff. It makes me mad some times all the lag, and the member only items, but its an okay game ill stay there.
Lag and the member only membership items are ridiculous, well the lag crashes my computer so many, but it's mostly the lag. membership heh, on vmk we didn't have to have membership, but of course you needed money to buy rare, but we didn't had no membership
Old 07-17-2009, 08:09 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Yuck, lag. I tried it again and gave up. It takes like 5 minutes for people to turn from blue, sparkly tornados to actual people @_@
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

LittleOogie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the new water park is fun! i like to dive off the diving boards, lol.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Pink and I play it... here's us LOL:

VFK people have ugly faces when they are looking right at you but the other way is cute.
I love my character but what I do not love about VFK is the rude and snobby people!

ƒαв out,
t ♥ b u ℓ ☮ u s

Old 08-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I still wouldn't play it. I still prefer VMK...

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
PowerfulSonicMint is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've had play this game for a year, and was one of the Beta 1 group members to try the game. Yes, the graphics aren't as nice and creative as VMK's but there still in development stage!! Gold there hasn't even started there yet! Well, some staff from VMK like Harmony and Phinny went there and they have changed alot. I mean the staff have favorites in this game!! And also, staff ban people because they have opinions about VFK and they ban them. Some stuff there are VMK-like, but the game ain't well maintained. It's better off owned by Disney than with that independent group who owns VFK.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Compared to VMK, VFK is an epic fail. VMK's graphics and gameplay could chew up, spit out, and stomp all over VFK's graphics and gameplay.
I guess it was a little fun, but mostly it just annoyed me.
The pay-to-play thing is ridiculous, considering how pathetic the game really is.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:58 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeda View Post
Compared to VMK, VFK is an epic fail. VMK's graphics and gameplay could chew up, spit out, and stomp all over VFK's graphics and gameplay.
The pay-to-play thing is ridiculous, considering how pathetic the game really is.
LOL, your so right about that. I hate paying games, there nothing but just membership. Who wants to pay real cash for something that doesn't exist expect in-game?
Old 08-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulSonicMint View Post
LOL, your so right about that. I hate paying games, there nothing but just membership. Who wants to pay real cash for something that doesn't exist expect in-game?
Agree! These posts are right! They Google up images for the backgrounds, I believe.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: SaveVMK
starwolf97 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs down

Quote:
i want vmk back because vfk is nothing at all compared to vmk and i wouldnt pay a penny to vfk. if it got better after it gets through the testing stage i would play more but if vmk opened, bye vfk
Old 08-26-2009, 06:04 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I love VFK, but that game is not as good as I thought it would be. The graphics are cheesy, the faces are ugly (Do you want to represent yourself looking ugly?), and the staff take favorites (Unfortunately, a VFK staff made me a favorite). I mean this isn't what the future of VFK should be. They gotta fix themselves, or otherwise they'll be shut down quicker than VMK.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Decided to post again...
I think they're improving; the graphics are getting better. But the lag is unbearable. Ugh.
Anyways; It doesn't have the same friendship thing with VMK. On VMK you could've begun talking with a random person and become friends. On VFK its really clique-y.
Eep.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:41 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
agreeing with vivi, they're majorly improving and a lot of vmk players are on there too (but yea, lag STINKS) LOL, i swear i was like T_T when i saw some girl acting like a baby. - sniff - it reminds me of the weird people on vmk..

but.. i just really don't like it. it can't replace vmk for me.. so i don't play it LOL

Old 08-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
agreeing with vivi, they're majorly improving and a lot of vmk players are on there too (but yea, lag STINKS) LOL, i swear i was like T_T when i saw some girl acting like a baby. - sniff - it reminds me of the weird people on vmk..

but.. i just really don't like it. it can't replace vmk for me.. so i don't play it LOL
lol one of my exfriends on VMK wanted me to be her mommy but i was all like "NO!" good times..XD
yeah i dont like vfk. i only like the wolfy thingy XD

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-29-2009, 11:22 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I really don't like VFK at all. To me, it's a cheap copy of VMK. You have to walk or use magic to get to places, which leads to lag and is unnecessary. They should just make you click to get there, not make you look at the computer screen for five minutes watching your character walk to a place. And also, a lot of the people there are mean and try to be cool. For example, if you want to get to know a person, and you request them randomly so you can talk to them and try to make a new friend, they say "HEY! DO I KNOW YOU?" That's what happened to me a few times. The people that say that think they are making themselves look big and smart, but in reality they are making themselves look not so nice to the other person. I mean, that's just my opinion. If any of you do that, I'm not trying to offend you. And also, whenever you play cute or boot, you get tremendous lag. The quests are also really hard. I have other complaints on this game, but I'm just going to keep them on hold until I think it's an apropriate time to share them.