Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Ned T-Shirts Going Retired!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:38 AM
im RichBluehearts

sgeurin ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
but are they for sell now!!!!!!!!!!????????????
Old 09-21-2005, 02:41 AM
F.O.F. <3, A.K.A. Falcon^

MagicPirate is as Frosty as a Snowman
They are having a shortage, they WILL be gone, so get yours before they do, or you will be trading for them.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:43 AM
On The Air!™

figmentisback is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Kaironzet
I think this is mysterious. Why would ned t-shirts become retired? They are not going to be retired just because VMK wants. I can bet something is happening behind this, it's very very strange to see this happen, once more, this is not because they want.

who buys and weard these shirts???

They are discontinuing it due to low demand.. and they can replace half of that inventory with new clothing....
Old 09-21-2005, 02:47 AM
Little Buddy!

gilligantrips is floating through Inner Space
I agree with Figmentisback here on this topic. This is about the rarest shirt I have ever seen in vmk. I have seen it maybe 1 out of every 200 rooms I go in. I am serious about this. Nobody really seriously wants to get them, so they might be getting rid of the to....er....ummm..... I dunno, maybe free up server space.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:48 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Wow. And I didn't even know there was a Ned t-shirt until now.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 09-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Little Buddy!

gilligantrips is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner
Wow. And I didn't even know there was a Ned t-shirt until now.
See, that proves my point

I don't know who would buy them, before the news went out. I think it is just strange. Maybe they don't want a head on their shirts. Maybe it messes up their popularity. I dunno. Very intersting topic to talk about.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:54 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilligantrips
I dunno, maybe free up server space.
I doubt it. Since when it is in the stores, all it probably does is store one record (that it exists and its characteristics, and where you can buy it). But when people own it, each person has a record saying that they own something, and probably a reference to what it is.

So instead of freeing up server space, they have increased how much is used because a bunch of people just went and bought them.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 09-21-2005, 02:55 AM
will miss you...

Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Well, mayeb they will but when have I ever not gone on a shoping randpage knowing I will someday maybe be swimming in OMG A NED SHIRT CAN I HAVE IT!? lol

-Anne
Old 09-21-2005, 03:06 AM
always be my thunder.

Skaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I don't really care.. They probably aren't going to go rare for a long time.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Banned

Haydenfan is as Frosty as a Snowman
wow i might buy one if i can but i will trade it if they do go out of buisness

(Edit: srry i didn't get them maybe tomorrow cause i spent some of my credits on a tinker bell shirt! )

Last edited by Haydenfan; 09-22-2005 at 07:28 AM..
Old 09-21-2005, 03:13 AM
will miss you...

Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Miss MeowsALot has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I got 2 of each. Even the sweaters! LOL I when on a shop till I drop. Anyway anyone need Ned shirts I got you covered... for a price lol jk.

-Anne
Old 09-21-2005, 03:15 AM
always be my thunder.

Skaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss MeowsALot
I got 2 of each. Even the sweaters! LOL I when on a shop till I drop. Anyway anyone need Ned shirts I got you covered... for a price lol jk.

-Anne
Can I have one? LOL
Old 09-21-2005, 03:32 AM
will miss you...

Uh... LOL! Let me think. WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME!?!? lol jk When I get on tomorrow I might (key word there ) buy you some BBallMan if you want.

-Anne
Old 09-21-2005, 03:34 AM
Red Penny Presses: 51

Supernova08 is floating through Inner Space
The question to ask is: after everyone buys these crazy Ned shirts, who are we going to trade them to and for what??

If everyone here buys two of each shirt, there will be no one to trade the shirts TO for anything, and hence, stocking up on these shirts sounds pretty useless. If no one wanted to buy or wear these in the past, why would people all of a sudden want some shirt with a shrunken head on it??

I really have no idea, but all I know is that I bought one in every color... yes, even the hideous yellow sleeveless shirt...
Old 09-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
I think I will wait 10 years to pass and then log in to VMK while I'm (oops!) and wear a ned shirt. People would look at me like :0, where did you get that? I don't expect they'll be rare for that time, but anyways, if I have enough credits to do something and I feel like doing it I do it, that's why I have bought all ned shirts.

Last edited by SpinMarty; 09-21-2005 at 03:53 AM.. Reason: replaced age marker