Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Do you think it's a good idea for them to keep re-releasing items? (flip, pan)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Toontown & VMK Addict

My Mood: annoying
Encyclopedia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I feel fine about VMK releasing these things, but they leave them sitting for too long, the crown is probably the second most worthless thing in VMK.

Last edited by TopazR; 08-12-2007 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: spam
Old 08-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Best Kept Disney Secret
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
gigarichard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They should just release everything to stop all the complaining. Then if they did everyone would complain because there's no fun because they wouldn't need to really trade for anything. People never seem to be happy huh?
Old 08-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Sometimes I wonder :)

Christygirlya is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think that it's a good thing. Nobody HAD to trade for anything, so if people keep quitting over flip hats, then I think they need to stop being selfish and think of other people who could never afford one. It still is quite a price for some people to reach, at least it wasn't 500 credits. I don't understand why people care so much about VIRTUAL hats, I mean it's released now, why do people keep complaining?

People need to give Yavn a break too, there's no reason to make rude comments or rooms about how it was brought back when people were sending in messages saying that they would like it released.

Just my
Old 08-12-2007, 07:22 PM
After all the lies

KMSakura is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm starting to get better about this...

And that's true, Yavn and others did all this hard work for us and all we do is complain, I mean we should be happy, right? At least we were able to get it.

I feel better now. :P
Old 08-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
Getting a bit tired of seeing these threads in over 40 places all over the forums so here goes my few final cents on this whole ore deal. If you want to quit VMK becuase something is re-released then why did you not quit when HM was re-release last year? or the tiki fountain re-released? or the pink slipper? or almost EVERY other item in the game!? Just becuase one item is re-released that is no reason to start comapling. So when Inferno is re-released in host games your going to quit VMK? It's just pointless. It's not the end of the world, it's just a game. Another thing, it's a free game. Alot of people complain more about a silly green backwards hat then 4 and 5 year old complain about how they hate why a toon left them in an elevator in a boss battle. Life is not fair, VMK is not fair, VMK is not buger king you can't always have it your own way. VMK is McDonalds you go there to sit down and eat a big mac not have it your way (most of the time)!
Old 08-12-2007, 08:49 PM
wants to play some soccer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

abbycatkid is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post

Well we would not want a new person inspired to achieve higher. I have an idea, in Saturday morning soccer games lets stop keeping score and awarding the winners since the losing team will feel bad,(oh yea they do this is many places). Maybe in schools so no child is left behind we should just lower the test score requirements, so that kid that really needed the extra help, instead feels better about passing a lesser job. Oh and let's stop rewarding kids for doing great things in school/class too. It makes the others that did not get an award unhappy.
Dude.. Harsh.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Registered+

Angel Fancy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Oh plz, this is a virtual game with virtual items. VMK was created for ppl to have fun and make friends. Not to fight over a virtual item for goodness sakes. I'm glad to see them re-releasing items. So they lose some of their value it will go up again. Ppl are always joining vmk so these items will be rare again before you know it. Get a life! Angel Fancy
Old 08-12-2007, 09:02 PM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i do. it will give people the chance to use creativity not only use things bc they are rare.

if you want my opinion on the flip hat please see the link below
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/show...2&postcount=22
Old 08-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered+

TikiTikiTyler is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No, it's not fair. For instance, I traded 40k, Full Theater, 5 star teleportation magic, 5 star bat magic, 5 star snowman magic, and Bird Hat for flip then a week later, there selling it.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Q.Q

My Mood: Bored
LittleTinkFairy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well i'm kinda glad that i could get a flip and a pan cause they were the two hats i always wanted (not counting stitch)

and yes i kinda feel bad for the people who traded alot, but it gives poor people a chance to have cooler stuff. Some people might not want this, but we were all guests once!
Old 08-12-2007, 11:16 PM
(-- Custom Avatar O_o

warner is spinning in a Cursed Storm
At first I was just annoyed VMK was re-releasing items. Now they have crossed the line, the Backwards hat is going to far. I really hope VMK makes some changes REAL soon. This is going to be really frustrating if they keep doing these kind of things.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:06 AM
xD
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

LLamaLLamadddj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nope( i like things rare
Old 08-13-2007, 03:57 AM
#1 Hannah Montana Fan!

BelieveInTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It may be tough for some people to get over pan and flip coming out after some may have saved alot and traded for it right before they came out At the same time, I bet that VMK staff has gotten lots of requests from many players about getting them back. In some ways I agree, if VMK staff keeps taking out beta items and stuff like that then nothing will be rare in VMK. It will turn into something that Everyone will have!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
xxjoshua8xx ’s Autopia has run out of gas
i dont like this because its like you trade so many stuff for a stitch hat then a week later stitch hat comes out for 1000 credits not so great
Old 08-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
Who CARES about flip and pan coming out? minnie will be here too soon! but all your complaining won't change yavn's mind. he brought vmk to you, he is trying to make it better for newbies so they can get a fresh start. he's trying so hard, and all most people do is sit, complain, quit, sit, complain, quit. in my opinion, the people who complain are just selfish. they don't care about others who are so happy the flip came out, all they care about was going to get loads of rare for the flip they already had. and in my opinion it's their fault they lost their stuff a week before it came out. they could have waited. we ALL knew that day would come. vmk is starting to lose it's magic, not because of the re-releasing, not because of the crazy unbehaved people out there, not because of the taken, or the bay be, it's because people aren't understanding that this is Virtual Magic Kingdom. this is an online disney world! people are supposed to be kind to the newbies, show them the way of disney. people are supposed to be happy these kinds of things happen. we are so lucky we have these things, but most people don't see it. and for the more wealthy people, they're lucky they have bird, inferno, stitch, green flips, sparrow, magic, etc. so why can't they deal with one little hat - that never was as rare as people as they thought in the first place? wasn't all that i just explained what beta days was like? everyone was free and happy. no quitting, just loving every minute of the game? that's what i remember. ( arg i just realized vmk opens in two hours. >_< that's forever!! lol ). so to all the people who are frusterated about the whole flip and pan thing - and soon to come minnie - , once you think about it, is it really THAT bad? is it really THAT worthy of quitting vmk, of complaining about it on the forums? no. it isn't. it's quite silly actually. so all you complainers, go just think about it, think about how much you're overreactig. think about how this means to the new people, how happy they are to be on vmk. how happy they are to finally have something of value, it is a good feeling. we all know it. we were guests and newbies at one point. we remember it, that feeling when you get your first gold ears, or witch hat, or anything. that's how leaders start, that's where they begin.

And that is my opinion. Very long, but my opinion.