Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old So what have you done for the Saving VMK movement?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2009, 05:22 AM
The Greatest Disney Fan!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
Rodolfito ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
So what have you done for the Saving VMK movement?

First of all,
I have raised awareness to basically all my friends and even started a save vmk group on a social networking site who has a growing amount of members, many whom did not play VMK but still many who are interested.

I have also been sending letters and trying to get my friends who know people that are influential in the Disney Company to raise awareness about the demand for VMK reopening.

What have you guys been doing?

Learn from one of Disney's greatest lessons, "If you can dream it, you can do it" I have dreamt of VMK coming back and I can do it..but of course not alone but with the help of many. This is a project that will need much more than a hundred people if not hundreds of thousands. I am sure that if we reach the goal of getting thousands of people to constantly demand VMK we can get it back!

PS: This thread is not for you to turn down all I have done, but possibly get you to try a little more in something you really want.

What have you been doing? If the answer is nothing now is the time to start...

What can you do?
Tell ALL your friends to help you... I happen to have friends living in any places and some know people that are Disney Legends and Imagineers. Maybe if we spread the word someone can personally tell Bob Iger or Paul Yanover about the demand for our precious VMK!

Guys trust me on this one I am sure that if we do this we can get VMK back up and running or at least draw Disney's attention to the game once more.