Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Games and Quests inside rooms of VMK made by the players for the players.

Old Start Your Engines! - new game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:03 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Start Your Engines! - new game

Racers, are you ready? Start Your Engines!

(I'll have a picture soon!)

OK, there will be 2 cars; a red and a blue. There will be 4 seats in each. Once all 8 players sit, we will choose a driver. The driver sits in the front. I will be asking you Disney trivia, and the whole car has to decide on an answer, but the driver gets the final say. If they are right, you move up a mile (space). If they are wrong, one person gets kicked out of the car. If a car loses all 4 people (including the driver), the car crashes (is taken away) and the other car wins by default. First one to cross the finish line wins! Sometimes there will be a prize, and sometimes there will not be a prize. Anyone can get the prize on the team, and the driver gets to choose. BUT the driver can't get the prize, since the driver got to choose all the final answers. But if the driver is the only one left at the end, he/she does get the prize. To play, search "Start Your Engines!" or "CuteDeeBlue".

This game was brought to you by Churros; the tasty snack that Yetis enjoy!

Please come play, and invite your friends! Also, please reply!

Prize: Jungle Cruise Teleporter, Waterslide Ride Start, Candy Lollipop Flower Green (you pick)

Last edited by .:Blue:.; 02-22-2008 at 03:31 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 02:35 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Bumpity-bumpo-bump! Please reply!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered+

hawks980 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
looks so muchf un!!

opens today?
can wait..
although i'll probley be at Neds lol but i will try and stop by
whats the name of your rooom?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:15 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

The name of the room is Start Your Engines! (new game)

Open at 2:16 PM!!!

Last edited by Schmoofy; 02-18-2008 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Merged double post (please use the edit button!)
Old 02-21-2008, 03:11 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

We are open so come come come for a load of fun!
Old 02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

We are open and have 3 prizes; that means 3 games; so come play! Remember, search "CuteDeeBlue" or "Start Your Engines!"